[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are violence jack and samurai jack related because they both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: jack and jack.jpg (70 KB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
jack and jack.jpg
70 KB, 581x327
>>
Nyess
>>
>>133099553
Yes they are. Black Jack is part of the same series too.
>>
>>133099757
Don't forget Kangaroo Jack.
>>
Is All You Need Is Kill related to Kill la Kill? Do I need to watch Akame ga Kill before any of them?
>>
>>133099822
Don't forget to read the prequel Kill me Baby
>>
Is Ao no Kanata 4 Rhythm gonna be a sequel or a spinoff to Kyoukai no Kanata?
No I need to watch Soukyuu no Fafner before or after Unlimited Fafnir?
>>
>>133099553
Do i need to watch Midnight eye goku to watch Dragon ball Super?
>>
They all have Jack shit to do with eachother.
>>
>>133099787
Jack the ripper desu
>>
>>133102410
You have to read Journey to the West first.
>>
>>133099553
Samurai Jack was a great show.

That haunted house episode is probably the spookiest a kid's show can legally get. Seriously go see it if you haven't.
>>
I actually wouldn't put it past Tartakovski, slightly altered Getter, Mazinger and Jeeg appear in a Powerpuff Girls episode and Nagai is mentioned in the credits.

Plus the "they call me Jack" line in both shows is the same
>>
>>133102752
This fucking guy.
>>
I guess you could say they have jack shit in common
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.