[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bokura wa minna kawaisou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
It's finally time for a beach chapter.

Choose your destiny.
>>
>>
>>
These two are so terrifyingly realistic.
>>
File: sad.jpg (66 KB, 381x489) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
66 KB, 381x489
>all the hot guys on the beach were too busy NTR'ing some pasty nerd to pick those two up
>>
>>133086001
who is this semen demon?
>>
Have MC and main girl made any progress in their relationship?
>>
>>133087101
It's glacial, but there is progress. Other than the relationship progress going up 20% every 20 chapters or so, it's more like 2% every chapter, so it feels nice.

MC is becoming more of an M and main chick is becoming more tsun compared to Kuu
>>
>>133087153
Could you give any specifics? What have they done, if I remember correctly the last episode they exchanged phone numbers. In the OVA he saved her from some bullies or something and it was very obvious she cared about him. What have they done since then? Has the girl at least admitted to herself that she likes him?
>>
>>133087231
It's hard to explain, but the way the are now, If I were to read this knowing nothing about it, I would assume they were a couple already.

It's weird.
>>
Huh I didn't even realize Crunchyroll was releasing this. Oh well.

Still not sure I want to read this, the MC was the worst kind of faggot in the anime and seeing the cute girl eventually fall for him is going to suck big time.
>>
>>133087231
The main girl gets a lot more blushing done and the main guy is more direct... It is hard to explain, just read it it won't take long.
>>
>>133087059
Mate, they got picked up in less than thirty seconds.
>>
>>133087355
Yeah his ocassional bevhiour annoyed me at first too. It fits more a twelve year old girl than a highschooler but I got used to it somewhat, and other than that I find him pretty relatable compared to other MCs. I wouldnt exacatly call him a faggot eventhough he sometimes tries too hard or is overthinking things but I guess you could take it as learning how not to be a faggot?
For the Manga all I can say is that he is stepping it up little by little and you should definitively have something else to read or it gets pretty damn frustrating, cause like >>133087153 said the development is so fucking slow.
>>
File: cmon.png (246 KB, 414x352) Image search: [Google]
cmon.png
246 KB, 414x352
>I fall in love with older girl
>55 chapters of cotton candy
>now there is Older More Masculine Male trying to cvck me
>overall better match for sempai
>he isn't a beta
>he has library dates with sempai
>has gotten sempai's number
>took me 8 months
>I have 2 other bitches riding my dick hard
>misunderstandings
>"I just want you to be happy"

What led to nippon's masochism?
Prediction
>sempai jealous
>cvckfag tries invites her to karaoke to "help her understand her feelings"
>she starts being cvcked
>"he's so much more considerate then betakouhai"
>he starts invading her personal space with Power of Male Pheromones
>Japanese woman "just let it happen" mode activates

>kouhai-kun has been stalking her the entire day and makes his creepy stalker interruption
or
>she see's kouhai-kun's face in her head and goes "I don't want this!" and runs out
>cvck-sempai makes a coy face and goes "so close, I won't fail next time."
>>
>>133089437
>cvck
>cvck
>cvck

We have a filter for a reason.
>>
>>133089841
cvck kek is a more versatile word than ntr you can use it much more effectually in conversation and insert it into sentences more organically lay off the weeaboo-esque word filter trashdick k
>>
>>133090114
It's a shitty memeword that should never be used in any conversation.
>>
>>133090169
it's less of a memeword than 60% of the words used here the filter is literally like a weeaboo that uses kawaii instead of cute and adds -chan to the end of everyone's name
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.