[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did the author ever explain what was wrong with her? why was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
did the author ever explain what was wrong with her? why was she such a sloot?
>>
>>132204921
>>132204921
Probably because she was a horny kid.
I can relate.
>>
>>132204921
Because read the manga
>>
Author based the story upon her childhood.
>>
>>132204921
But she was a fine normal girl
>>
She was a kid with a messed-up family situation clinging to one of the few people who actually gave a fuck about her.
>>
>>132205067
i did, i didnt watch the anime. it didnt explain anything. she wasnt abused
>>
>>132204921
Just a preference of the author, I guess.

I mean, if we reverse the role wherein it was the teacher who was sexually active, shit will go in flames
>>
>>132205337
Maybe because of her abnormal upbringing. She was brought up as a vision of Reiji's former love.
>>
who else was hoping boin would went despite knowing there was no hope

was akoi a pedophile from the beginning?
>>
>>132205408
>implying it wasn't in flames already
>>
File: 019.jpg (130 KB, 890x1290) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
130 KB, 890x1290
What was even the point of this scene?
>>
File: I can't believe it.jpg (67 KB, 824x260) Image search: [Google]
I can't believe it.jpg
67 KB, 824x260
>>132205467
>was akoi a pedophile from the beginning?
>the guy blush over flat children since chapter 1
Yup, full pedo.
>>
>>132205595
so that she would go against the other guys will and refuse to marry him
>>
File: 1293675401173.jpg (615 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1293675401173.jpg
615 KB, 1280x1024
>>132204921
Do you even interact with 9 year old girls?
>>
>>132205595
She was trying to give in to obligations she felt she owed Reiji because he was falling apart, and Aoki didnt want her to give in to despair and grab hold of what made her happy which was loving him.
>>
>>132205467
>>132205721
He's no pedo, he's a hebe.
>>
She fell in love with her teacher because he was kind or some shit

long story short, they fucked
>>
>>132204921

I'm not sure why she fell so hard for Aoki in particular but the reason she's such a slut is because she was pretty mature and smart for her age- not amazingly so, but enough to pick up on the fact that Reiji was grooming her to be his replacement lover.

She then learns all this stuff about sex herself and again is JUST smart enough to understand it and the context but not really smart enough to understand how serious it is. Like she knows what all of her innuendo means, she knows what sex is mechanically, she knows how to USE that innuendo, she thinks that's all there is to it. Surely all guys will want me if I talk about wanting to be fucked bareback and mime blowjobs and drop my panties right? (yes, I know that appeals to you, the reader, but not to normal human beings when it comes from a grade schooler)

She wanted Aoki's dick partially because he spurns her advances due to being a nerdo virgin, but also because she kinda subconsciously wants him to take her to save Reiji from himself.

Everything else is actually pretty good Child Psychology 101. Usa has severe confidence and body image issues, and Kuro is confused about her sexuality and femininity.
>>
>>132205337
It's somewhat weird. She acts like a slut because she doesn't know any better then the hormones kick in and she turns into a turboslut. It really makes you wonder what even made her act that slutty in the first place.
>>
>>132205595

Aoki being a retard, trying to manipulate Rin's feelings so she didn't give herself to Reiji's plan to take her as his new lover.

Aoki didn't mean it at this point, but he's desperate to try and stop Reiji without having the police haul his ass off because Rin would be moved into protective custody and he didn't want to lose her. Also because Reiji would absolutely have killed himself.
>>
>>132208472
Pretty much.

It was 90 % concern to stop her doing something stupid and 10% jealousy.
>>
>>132205426
I thought that he brought her up as an actual replacement of Reiji, meaning she was inteding to just fuck her once she grows up.
>>
>>132208778

What? Reiji is her cousin. He was taken in by Rin's mother as a teen, and feel in love with her. Rin's mother died of cancer because she refused treatment while pregnant with and nursing rin, because chemo harms fetuses and babies. Reiji is obsessed with Rin's mom, and is grooming Rin as a replacement for her when Rin grows up.

While not traditionally abusive, sexually grooming little girls is usually seen as a form of abuse.
>>
>>132210241
I am aware of the plot, I just thought that poster I was replying to dismissed some parts of the relationship as merely Reiji merely trying to make Rin a person Aki was, while it was way closer to actually replacing her for him with all it would bring, especially their relationship.

I might've just misread that, but I thought that it might've been slightly inaccurate or incomplete statement.
>>
>>132208257
>I'm not sure why she fell so hard for Aoki

That's what bothered me the most. She bullied the previous teacher into oblivion but liked Aoki unconditionally right when he started working. I expected her to be wary of teachers after the incident with Mimi.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.