[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Ladybug still /a/ or does the 3D officially throw it into /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1441370502967.webm (265 KB, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1441370502967.webm
265 KB, 486x500
Is Ladybug still /a/ or does the 3D officially throw it into /co/?
>>
I don't even know what Toei has to do with it even if their still mentioned as part of the production. The creators once said that if the 3D one is successful there are chances the 2D one might get done, but I don't know if I should believe their lies.
The 3D one is actually pretty charming all things considered
>>
>>132171195
Has it come out yet? I haven't been following anything /co/ related in a long time.
>>
>>132171195
Anyone got a link to the song? You know the one.
>>
>>132172152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM
>>
>>132172179
Thanks anon!
>>
>>132172179
How is that when you turn a song into a different language it suddenly became great?
>>
they have threads in /co/ usually its a little weird because the korean version is the first to leak.
>>
>>132172399
Less focus on the vocals brings more focus to the beats. Why do you think old cellphone ringtones were mostly rap music.
>>
>>132172838
Good point.
>>
>>132172838
I just assumed that it was because the only people at the time who could both afford cellphones AND want something as selfagrandizing as a personally specified ringtone were drugslinging dindus, but times change, apparently.
>>
>>132172179
So much potential

>>132172684
Apparently the French version starts this week or next week. I'm curious just to see how much fetish shots the frogs put in of the catboy
>>
>>132174605
Why are you curious anon?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.