[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Akane a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: ugly.png (198 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
198 KB, 640x360
Was Akane a virgin?
>>
>>132066159
>ugly.png
>>
>>132066205
yep
>>
>>132066159
>ugly.png
Where are the mods?
>>
>>132066205
>>132068653
Akane was very clearly designed to be canon ugly.

Still, this made her a top-tier character.

Deal with this, evil masturbators. Not all of your 2D cute girls are actually supermodels.
>>
>>132066159
She still is.
>>
File: YOU'LL NEVER WALK ARONE.jpg (697 KB, 2504x1986) Image search: [Google]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ARONE.jpg
697 KB, 2504x1986
>>132068835
looks pretty moe to me
>>
>>132068835
She looks pretty at times.
>>
>>132068835
She's designed to be a cute dork, not to be ugly. All she's got is a weird haircut and a little bit of awkwardness.

Spooky Boogie is ugly.
>>
>>132066159
Kougami hasn't taken her yet, so I'd say yes.
>>
>>132069366
Spooky Boogie is just landwhale.

Landwhale, by itself, isnt ugly. Akane is ugly.
>>
File: 1424196627830.png (9 KB, 225x293) Image search: [Google]
1424196627830.png
9 KB, 225x293
>>132069567
>Landwhale, by itself, isnt ugly.

Landwhale detected
>>
>>132069878
I knew that you would say this.

Damn, I forgot my leddit face.
>>
The limited edition of the movie had the full scenario book, seems like they had to cut some of the changes are interesting.

>Yayaoi's crime coefficient is showing signs of progress. If it continues that way, she might become the first enforcer to be fully rehabilitated. (Bedroom scene conversation with Shion)
>Ginoza has a clear visible scar because he's pushing himself too hard as an Enforcer (It was supposed to be shown in a shower scene).
>Akane's conversation with Saiga was behind glass, he was wearing the white uniform the other latent criminals wear.
>The guerrila that disabled Nicholas' drones used EMP grenades instead of ECM.
>During Akane and Kougami's conversation inside the guerilla base, they were supposed to talk about Yayoi's impoving crime coefficient.
>In the movie Desmond disabled the guerillas' ECM, but in the script it was Yuria(the blonde mercenary).
>In the script version of Kougami's torture scene, he was hanging upside down, naked.
>When Ginoza shoots Nicholas, there was supposed to be a Sugo and Yayoi Vs Yuria fight scene.
>In the movie, Ginoza punches Kougami with his right fist, in the script he punches him with his left.
>The kid with the AK that shows up after the ED, had a voting slip in his hand.

http://yomogi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/asaloon/1433347180/273-273
>>
>>132069042
Every fucking time it just reminds me of that girl from Reborn.
>>
>>132070057
>Yayaoi's crime coefficient is showing signs of progress. If it continues that way, she might become the first enforcer to be fully rehabilitated.

Being irrelevant and eating copious about of pussy/noodles is the cure?
>>
>>132070541
meant amount*
>>
>>132070541
I didn't expect her irrelevancy to be used as a plot point. Not sure if butch will actually give her a happy ending or not though.
>>
>>132070057
>(It was supposed to be shown in a shower scene).

Looks like they limited the fanservice/pandering.
good.
>>
>>132071356
As long as it didn't trigger you ANN-chan.
>>
File: 1.jpg (284 KB, 1122x1893) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
284 KB, 1122x1893
>>132068835
She's not ugly.

She gets hotter
>>
>>132066159

>Was Akane a virgin?

At some point, probably.
>>
>>132071574
She'll grow breasts next in S3.

Or reverse character development and let her hair grow.
>>
>>132071356
It's character development and I think they're saving it up for S3, just like the Yayoi subplot.
>>
>>132072340
>>132071865
Do you all think we're really getting another season though?
Is I.G. even working on anything right now?
>>
>>132072424
>Do you all think we're really getting another season though?
Yes.
The staff behind it is enthusiast and Urobuchi said he wanted to make it a franchise.
And it sells like hotcakes, so why not ?

Beside, the police thriller theme is underexploited in anime nowadays.
>>
>>132071574
Confidence makes people hotter.
It's true for women too.

Cadet Akame was meh at best.

But Big Boss Akame is attractive because she's based.
>>
>>132072424
They want to make more and the movie happened to sell well, there is no reason why it can't happen.

Q: What do you think about where Psycho-Pass will go from here on out?

A: My ideas are only going to get larger and larger after this. I’d like it to go to not just a season two, but to continue into a season three and season four – and I’d like to be able to put out more spinoffs as well. I’d like to try filming a live action version myself, too. After all, I’ve still got things that I want to try out. Urobuchi-san has also said he’d like to be able to participate in a variety of ways as well. He’s a strange type of writer who isn’t too overly fussy about his world and can manage a more overall view of things. I think it’d be good if Psycho-Pass could end up more of a sandbox where one could freely create things as they’d like.
>>
>>132072526
that sounds hopeful,I wonder what other genres from the past might make a comeback. I know sci-fi/cyberpunk has been becoming more relevant in games,movies and anime
>>
>>132072741
Sci-fi is definitely making a comeback.
Fantasy as well thanks to the "Stuck in MMO"/alternate world trend.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.