[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this show is offensively bad. Who in the world can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: No Game No Life.jpg (730 KB, 1550x955) Image search: [Google]
No Game No Life.jpg
730 KB, 1550x955
Holy shit this show is offensively bad. Who in the world can like this shit?
>>
It was good though, family.
>>
Babbies first contrarian show. There's shit that's twice as bad out there. Time to get reading.
>>
>>132050599
No, this really is bad. Magic NEETs who are the best at every single game, it's so stupid. It makes me sad because the actual animation is absolutely gorgeous and they wasted it on a show like this
>>
>>132050477
I thought it was pretty good tbh
>>
>>132050477
Shaking my head, this show was great OP. This shit undoubtedly, at least, deserved a second season.
>>
>>132050689
Animation was pretty run of the mill. You mean the artstyle or color palette?
Completely different things, family. Also, the show is quite good , to be honest (to be honest).
>>
>>132050477
Steph was a cutie to be honest, family
>>
>>132050760
Animation is a catchall term similar to 'graphics' in videogames meaning everything relating to the visuals. Don't be pedantic, it makes you look dumb not smart.
>>
Reddit likes this anime very much shaking my head
>>
>>132050865
Maybe on Reddit, family. Here we distinguish the difference between art style and animation.
>>
>>132050477
It wasn't necessarily "good", but that show was extremely fun to watch.
>>
art style / art direction
animation consistency
animation quality
3D graphics
character design

these are all very different things
>>
>>132050946
I don't know if I should be listening to a guy who thinks trash like No Game No Life is 'quite good'. Maybe compared to other trash anime like Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō, but the story is just pandering at the highest level. I guess you're a NEET who thought it was super awesome to have a story about magic NEETs being mary sues?
>>
>>132050945
I literally laughed out loud to this post. Several years ago I would know this would be ironic, but now I can't seem to decipher whether it's or not.
>>
Loved the art and fantasy setting. I actually enjoyed the show. Can't wait for season 2.
>>
>>132051071
shaking my head
I was being ironic to be honest family
>>
Story was laughable but least it looked nice.
>>
Sure, it's pretty shit, but I had a blast watching it.
>>
File: 1280854856.jpg (508 KB, 1268x888) Image search: [Google]
1280854856.jpg
508 KB, 1268x888
Why Kurami is much more classier than Steph despite Steph being one from the royal?
>>
>>132050760
>family
Are you serious fam?
>>
You have to admit, the shiritori episode was rather clever.
>>
File: latest.jpg (38 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
38 KB, 680x383
I heard the VA of best girl is quitting her job.
>>
>>132050865
It's different you fucking retard, shut the fuck up if you don't even know basics.
>>
Shit anime and watch by a shit people
>>
File: 1436378944492.jpg (846 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
1436378944492.jpg
846 KB, 966x3054
Please IGNORE the anti NEET propaganda ITT shaking my damn head
>>
Brazilians love it.
>>
The show is basically Kaiji if it didn't look like shit and spend way too long on arcs.
>>
Shit animae and watch by a shit people
>>
>>132050477
I thought that this anime was going to be amazing since everyone praised it. The soundtrack and animation was fucking great but my god, it was boring. I know the main characters are supposed to be good and everything but they have 110% chance on winning everything. I wouldn't mind a another season if they didn't spend most of their time stripping steph down instead of actually having the story go somewhere.
>>
>>132052713
>You will never have a beautiful angelic destroyer as your loving servant
Why live?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.