[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Princess Julis-Alexia von Riesfeldt's kingdom Lieseltania
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: julis is mad.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
julis is mad.jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
Princess Julis-Alexia von Riesfeldt's kingdom Lieseltania has just decided to leave the Asterisk Union (AU) and subsequently she is no longer allowed to compete in Festas, attend a school outside of her home country nor marry Ayato. Additionally, she will have to beg for financial help from other kingdoms and Lieseltania will become even more of a poorfag state. Needless to say, Julis is very upset about it.

On the plus side, Lieseltania will slowly become more nationalistic and its citizens with blue hair and brown skin will be sent back to their home countries. Julis gets to marry a pure breed Lieseltanian instead.

Do you support the decision of Julis or those of Lieseltania's people, /a/?
>>
I'm investing everything I have in Saya Dollars.
>>
>>143247460
>leave
Pretty sure that's not how things work. Integrated Enterprise Foundation essentially own the country. Lieseltania is a puppet under their thumb. Juli's brother is the ruler and he's the person who can't move freely, but Julis can. She's a princess, but she doesn't have any political power. She doesn't have politic worth to use either until she won the Phoenix Festa. She's going to be used as a politic tool if she keeps drawing attention to herself by winning Festas.
>>
File: hdhd.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hdhd.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
>>143247559
I dont understand what youre saying but julis is CUTE
>>
I was anticipating a stealth thread about the recent news but this is more in depth than I expected.
>>
>>143247656
i already tried but i guess it wasnt anime related enough:

https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/143246907/
>>
File: Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - 03_01.jpg (348 KB, 1280x1191) Image search: [Google]
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - 03_01.jpg
348 KB, 1280x1191
>>143247460
I will support Julis who will be carrying our child in her womb.
>>
>>143247685
>>143247685
>pregnant julis
i can't imagine this. i mean surely she can fight and such but her body is still too delicate.
>>
File: 1465059925629.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1489) Image search: [Google]
1465059925629.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1489
>>143247460
Best girl.
>>
I don't see the problem, Ayato will mary Sylvia anyway.
>>
>>143247787
no
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.