[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe to assume that everyone dropped Nisekoi? They should've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Is it safe to assume that everyone dropped Nisekoi?

They should've realized that Chitoge is the only girl anyone cares about and cut the fat out. The first episode was so promising.
>>
>>125023167
I think the reason that everyone dropped it was because it's been focusing primarily on Chitoge. Only 1 episode hasn't been focused on her so far this season.

Which is exactly why I haven't dropped it.
>>
I usually don't drop sequels but fuck this show.
>>
I dropped it because Marika didn't show up soon enough.
>>
The creators just keeps on dragging the series on.
>>
Chitoge is best girl though
>>
I didnt drop it cause I never picked it up
>>
>>125023167
Agreed.

I actually was hoping they would keep Chitoge as the protagonist now.
>>
The OP is pretty great.
>>
File: Nisekoi 02.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nisekoi 02.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>125023167

I've given up on Raku ever manning up and going with a single girl and learned to just love the show and all the girls. I love all the Shaft stuff and I love all the Nisekoi stuff. Mostly the quality of Shaft's animation and the strange cinematography they do. It makes it fun to watch.

Thus, the last two episodes have been lovely. If the rest of the season were just two-part episodes for each girl with Raku doing his best to help them and the girl loving Raku even more, I'd be totally fine. I'd also be fine with it just focusing on Chitoge or any girl though.

Is this Stockholm Syndrome?
>>
File: 19873198273129.png (101 KB, 1049x812) Image search: [Google]
19873198273129.png
101 KB, 1049x812
>tfw I have to see this global message every single day
>>
>>125023167
Still on episode two, I plan on finishing S2 but I'll be going at my own pace.
>>
I dropped it because shitoge is winning the manga. I'd be fine with anyone but her.
>>
>>125023822
Yep, from the first episode I thought it was a clever parody of blatant romcom tropes. Then I slowly realized that I was duped and it was actually using every single trope in the book unironically.
>>
>>125023167
what a fucking garbage thread you just made here. it's not like you can see there is a nisekoi currently on /a/ or anything
>>
>>125024099
I typed nisekoi and didn't see anything, blame the retarded OP who can't follow basic reddiquette. This is now the official nisekoi thread.
>>
>>125023346
Gotta pick someone at some point, right?
>>
>>125023745
Is it even legal to have taste this shit?
How do I file a DMCA takedown notice for that site?
>>
>>125023737
this is what a secondary sheep actually believes.

the pacing is awful in both iterations - nothing happens. one of the best NTRs Shaft picked up since Monogatari.
>>
>>125023745
Tsugumi is shit though.
>>
The anime is hard to watch because everything that happens is so predictable and there isn't any comedy that strays outside of the usual harem tropes. It's the same reason Hayate no Gotoku anime is shit.

If you're just looking for something comfy it's fine though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.