[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't he just fuck her? And people say this is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ShinmaiMaou-vol.02-35.jpg (55 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
ShinmaiMaou-vol.02-35.jpg
55 KB, 700x394
Why doesn't he just fuck her? And people say this is better than DxD
>>
Without a doubt one of the worse harems I've ever seen.
>>
>LN Harem MC
>Fucking any girl in his harem
Anon pls, maybe at the very end when he picks one. Maybe.
>>
>>124983381
You haven't seen a lot of harems then.
>>
>>124983330
Editors might not allow it like in DxD.
>>
Are BD out yet?
>>
>>124983982
2 of them are.
>>
>>124983330
Just go an search for arashi raws (this LN manga), read ch 14 and 15 and tell me if he did or not in one night what Issei hesitated to do FOREVER.
>>
8/10

I Need S2 now.
>>
>>124984043
The protagonist of Shibabab no adam is more man than Bassar and Isshei put together, The christmas cake he first met asked him if he wanted to have sex and he actually did it.
>>
>>124984228
The difference is that Adam is not aimed to minors, Shinmai and DxD are aimed to teenagers so you can't put any explicit sex in them.
>>
>>124983856
Did someone actually get the dick in that light novel?

I dropped it at like volume 8 or something because I realized the genre was one giant cocktease.
>>
>>124984340
Is it really called Shibabab? What kind of stupid name is that? Either way it sounds like shitty smut on the level of Aki-Sora if the protagonist fucked the first girl who asked for it.
>>
>>124983856
some got f'ed in DxD?
>>
>>124984368
rias and issei
>>
>>124984531
Well that's fucking shit.
>>
>>124984531
Don't lie to him,anon, Everyone in the harme is still a virgin. It's rapidly heading to a orgy end. Isshei even said he won't fuck Koneko now because her body can't handle childbirth yet. Aisa has gotten even more lewd. She offered to jack him off once.
>>
>>124983530
With one of the plot points being the contract scenes and it shoving fan service in your face to make up for the hollow plot and yet it still wants to taken seriously, it ranks pretty high on what he is referring too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.