[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bravo ufotable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1zBsYOr[1].jpg (75 KB, 897x582) Image search: [Google]
1zBsYOr[1].jpg
75 KB, 897x582
bravo ufotable
>>
That's a dangerous fuckin AT field.
>>
>dem hips
>dem thighs
>that ZR

BRAVOOOOO
>>
Those look thick
>>
>>124976399

Thanks for cutting out the rhino face, now I can finally rub one out to this.
>>
File: 1426113968779.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
1426113968779.gif
3 MB, 445x247
itt: 300 pound permavirgin manchildren
>>
File: 1427780001418.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1427780001418.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>124976399
>>
i want to bury my face in an anime girls crotch
>>
So how does Shirou project Saber's legendary sword and tear Berserker's arm off when he sucks shit at magic?
>>
>>124976788
You read the visual novel and then kill yourself for asking suck a dumb fuck question.
>>
>>124976628
i am actually 270
>>
>>124976891
why are you even alive?
your opinion is worthless. you're disgusting.
>>
>>124976831
>reading chunni shit
>ever

noice b8 m8
>>
>>124976788
Archer took 6 lives, Caliburn managed to do a 'burning light wave' type of attack in the perfect spot and got a critical hit and took 7 lives. Excalibur would have been to prana heavy and too wild, and thus would failed in the bad end.
>>
>>124976831
It's an asspull, trying to defend it is fucking retarded

>read
>visual novel
>dumb questions

Tips fedora?
>>
>>124976399
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>124976399
Too bad the faces are shit.
>>
>>124976788
I think it's a plot-hole/asspull, but they way I rationalize it is that Caliburn's power is never actually specifically stated. You could make the assumption that it just happened to have the exact mechanic that allowed it to defeat Berserker for whatever reason.
>>
>>124977036
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
>>
Don't listen to >>124976923, he's upset about life.
>>
>>124976399
I think there's a little too much Z in that R.
>>
>>124976788
Tohsaka blows Berserker's head off
Saber tries Excalibur
Shirou projects Caliburn and slices his arm off
Saber/Shirou team up and slice Berserker in half
>>
>>124976788
Basically, the dude has so much HP that it stacks into 11 HP bars. Archer was able to solo him down to 7 bars, hacking it away bit by bit. Caliburn's attack has break damage limit attribute, so instead of 9 999 damage and the loss of a single bar, it does over 70 000, which is enough to expend all of Berserker's remaining HP. See, it's not hard at all.
>>
>>124976399
That ZR is an asspull.
>>
>>124976788
Caliburn is basically a sword that burns away everything in it's path. Think lightsaber. Berserker got stabbed in the heart (which is one of the two spirit centers), and gets killed several times over due to him getting burned out from the inside.
>>
>>124976628
Says the 400 pound permavirgin manchild.
>>
>>124976788
It's implied that God Hand can be overwhelmed with massive damage, resulting in Berserker being killed multiple times over.
It's weaker due to not being able to shoot LAZORS. But in Sabers hands it basically burns away anything in it's path. So, when Saber and Shirou pierced Berserkers heart with Caliburn, he was completely burned from withing. It was more effective than Excalibur due to his bullshit skin not interfering with the process.
>>
>>124977080
This

Why do they think the rhinofaces don't look stupid?
>>
>>124976788
Shirou gave Saber Caliburn and Saber killed Berserker 7 times by overriding God Hand through sheer mystical force rather than sheer destructive power. Invalidating God Hand's defences.

Meanwhile you have Berserker that's immune to any attack of rank B or lower.
And you have Archer with UBW and his tracing ability that traces any NP at one rank lower than the original. This puts even an A rank NP at rank B making it futile in use against Berserker.

Meaning that the only weapons of the infinite number of weapons that Archer has that even harm Berserker in the first place, are the few select A+ rank weapons that are reduced to B+ weapons.
As well as any NPs with at least a rank of B+ or higher that are available, that through effort is made into a Broken Phantasm to go +-0 in terms of the rank. Possible, but certainly nothing to spam.

And then there is the little detail that even if Archer does bring out an NP that can harm Berserker, there is nothing that says that Berserker can't block it, or take the damage and regenerate without dying from it.
And physically speaking Berserker outclasses Archer.

That Archer defeated Berserker a wholesome 6 times by himself should be considered a pretty cool feat. And HF Shirou should be really thankful of the fact that the Berserker he went up against didn't have God Hand, was blind, and already dying.

People tend to forget that Berserker is a really spectacular and powerful Servant due to all the Worf-treatment he is put through in the stories. But Berserker really is a awesome Servant.
>>
Anyone mind posting that smug pic of Rin where she's holding her hand up to her mouth? Arigato.

Feel free to quote my post or any other post that deserves a smug Rin as a response.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.