[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every Servant gives off the feeling of being an idealized sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: FSN 2014.jpg (311 KB, 934x1327) Image search: [Google]
FSN 2014.jpg
311 KB, 934x1327
Every Servant gives off the feeling of being an idealized sexual partner. Rider looking like a big titted fuckdoll, saber staying in the kitchen, Caster being inept without some dick around.
>>
So who wants to fuck True Assassin?
>>
>>124833618
I'm not gay but I would fuck Lancer so hard.
>>
>>124833618
That's where those bitches need to be.
>>
Today's ep tho.. damnnnnnnnn
>>
File: 223ntZyy21qkdogo.gif (241 KB, 219x300) Image search: [Google]
223ntZyy21qkdogo.gif
241 KB, 219x300
>>124833949
Every woman in hentai that gets a train run on her by faceless assclowns.
>>
File: Rider.jpg (3 MB, 2350x3480) Image search: [Google]
Rider.jpg
3 MB, 2350x3480
>>124833618
>Rider looking like a big titted fuckdoll
>Rider
>fuckdoll
>implying she's not the only educated character apart from Caster
Best girl!
>>
File: niggayougay.jpg (189 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
niggayougay.jpg
189 KB, 720x540
>>124833618
>Rider looking like a big titted fuckdoll
Is there a problem with that?
>>
>>124833618
> Characters in an erotic game are specifically created to look sexually appealing
No shit!
>>
File: 827874342.jpg (166 KB, 648x906) Image search: [Google]
827874342.jpg
166 KB, 648x906
>>124833618
Rider is not a sex material, she is a waifu material.
>>
Even the characters you can't romance (Illya and all of the female servants) were meant to have their own routes in which you could romance them. They were either cut completely (including a class called Shielder) or incorporated into other routes. This is why Illya plays a huge role in HF.

Still, I hate the fact that F/SN is a hentai game. It wasn't originally supposed to be that. It was originally going to be an awesome book with the same premise. I don't mind how it got rewritten to hell and back; I mind that they bent over backwards to pander to male otaku by doing things like inserting pointless sex scenes that were never meant to be there into a story that would have excelled without them. I'm honestly both delighted and not surprised that later versions of the game cut them out entirely.
>>
>>124839847
>entire route dedicated to Rider
>romancing Rider
>this will never be a reality
Like tears in the rain.
>>
>>124839573

OP is ugly, of course it's a problem.
>>
>>124839482
How does she make such a simple outfit that you could probably find at Wal-Mart look so fucking erotic?
>>
>>124833618
Berserker having a gigantic black d?
>>
File: medusa.png (56 KB, 151x141) Image search: [Google]
medusa.png
56 KB, 151x141
>>124840165
By being best girl.
Hoping she'll appear in normal clothes at the end of the Heaven's Feel adaptation.
>>
You guys never know, if UBW and Heavens Feel keep selling well, UFOtable could surprise us with Hollow/Ataraxia or an anime original Illya route.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.