[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, was she a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: hitagi-review.jpg (269 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
hitagi-review.jpg
269 KB, 1440x810
So, was she a virgin?
>>
>>124750723

> was

Key word there
>>
japanese people don't have sex ever
>>
>Japanese girl over the age of 10
>virgin

You're funny guy.
>>
>>124750723
When? Before or after Aragi? Cuz before she got together with Arararararagi she was, but in the most recent chronology Arararararararrararararararararararargi maybe tapped it already.
>>
>>124750866
>maybe

Open your eyes.
>>
>>124750761
>90% of japanese males don't have sex ever

Fixed it for you.
All japanese girls past the age of 14 either participate in drunk gangbangs with alpha bishie fuccbois or prostitute themselves to middle-aged salarymen.
Sad but true, japan is a broken society.
>>
>>124750723
She was. Before Kaiki fucked her.
>>
File: Ararararagi.png (173 KB, 464x225) Image search: [Google]
Ararararagi.png
173 KB, 464x225
>>124750723
Yes. Kaiki only walked her home gently.
>>
>>124750723
No. Kaiki fucked her sideways.
>>
>>124751011
>Kaiki can get hard with anything but money
I don't understand where people are getting the idea Kaiki fucked Crab. One misinterpreted line and the Cuckfags start foaming at the mouth.
>>
>>124751183
They got the idea when they realized it would bait these kinds of reactions.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.