[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the japanese male become so utterly emasculated that feminine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: faggots.jpg (125 KB, 825x385) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
125 KB, 825x385
Has the japanese male become so utterly emasculated that feminine hair ornaments are becoming a man thing? Because I'm seeing this shit so often I'm starting to doubt it's a manga thing only.
>>
File: Ep198ByakuyaKuchiki[1].png (615 KB, 691x477) Image search: [Google]
Ep198ByakuyaKuchiki[1].png
615 KB, 691x477
>>124716512
>not being alpha enough to pull off hair clips

pleb
>>
>>124716647
>to pull off hair clips

Well when you see someone pull it off, be sure to let me know.
>>
>become

A samurai's servant was typically a young male and typically part of that servitude would be helping the samurai to not get pent up by allowing the samurai they serve to fuck them in the ass.
>>
>>124716695
Truly Japan is an advanced nation.
>>
And anime has nips with green red and blue hair and ahoges that move all the time too.
>>
>>124716647
It seems out of character for Byakuya to wear hair clips. How much effort does he go through every day for that hair style?
>>
>>124716512

Fashion items as a means of gender expression - clothing, jewelry, other accessories - are entirely societal constructs, possessed of no innate meaning. You see hair ornaments as feminine because, in your experience, men do not wear hair ornaments and women do, but that is not a universal constant, that is merely fashion, shifting and ephemeral.
>>
>>124717037
Yes yes, and on planet earth hair clips are feminine. Your point is irrelevant.
>>
File: cosplay-bleach-byakuya-3[1].jpg (64 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
cosplay-bleach-byakuya-3[1].jpg
64 KB, 375x500
>>124716793
His not wearing them for style, and they are not regular hair clips, they are called kenseikan and they represent his noble status, they are pretty much like a crown.
>>
>>124716748
They're just copying the Greeks...
>>
>>124716647
If I pull that off, will you die?
>>
>>124717111
Is that folded paper in his hair?
>>
>>124716512

Long hair and wigs are actually quite masculine.

Just ask George Washington. He's so bad ass he can chop down a cherry tree with his pecker.

And that was before he could get an erection.
>>
>>124717212

He wasn't wearing faggy hello kitty shit in his manly-ass wig.
>>
File: Youngbyakuya[1].png (438 KB, 672x476) Image search: [Google]
Youngbyakuya[1].png
438 KB, 672x476
>>124717148
Probably, most of tutorials when making byakuya's kenseikan are just that.
>>
>>124717143
It would be extremely unfashionable
>>
Men used to wear shit like this all the time.

UK judges still do.
>>
>>124716512
I thought the use of hair accessories was to distinguish between characters of similar hair length and color. Doesn't apply to Raku tho.

I never got what the stuff in rakus hair was supposed to be. Bobby pins? Nigga you gay.
4 karat diamond stud shining through his hair? So alpha

Maybe its a shuuei group think cause I think the main yakuza who talks to Raku has shit in his hair too iirc.
>>
File: Wilfred.jpg (55 KB, 520x250) Image search: [Google]
Wilfred.jpg
55 KB, 520x250
>>124717303
>>
>>124717303
>UK judges still do

Is this a "britbong meme" thing or do they really? Its just silly enough to be possible.
>>
>>124717303
Me second from the left.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.