[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I swear every Oregairu thread I read is basically waifu wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 3k7VbRa.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3k7VbRa.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
I swear every Oregairu thread I read is basically waifu wars and people talking about how 8man is so cool. No matter where I go it's always "Hachiman is a true hero" "why are the girls such bitches" "I hope Yukinon wins" "the hero we deserve but not the one we need right now." People are always idealising 8man is some "hero who sees through society's lies" and not just, you know, a bitter teenager with a martyr complex. This week's episode where Hayama called out the two girls on being cunts the overwhelming response was "wow so cool he sure put them in their place" and missing the point that it made him feel terirble and he only did it to tell 8man that his own methods are self-destructive and don't actually solve the problems he's trying to fix so much as just shoving them to the side and ignoring them.
>>
nice blog
>>
Okay.
>>
>>124712515
just talk to some friends or go to some irc channel
>>
>>124712666
Fuck off, Satan.
>>
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 960x1620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 960x1620
This is now a fuck kill marry/waifu wars thread
>>
>>124712515
The threads are so bad I actually had to drop the show.
>>
File: 1364379122755.jpg (15 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
1364379122755.jpg
15 KB, 192x154
welcome to /a/, where a significant portion of responses to "which character do you resemble most?" are unironically "8man because i am euphoric edgemaster too :DDD"
>>
>>124712515
Self-insertion, man.
>>
>>124712515
sensei is best
>>
File: vlcsnap-010.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-010.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
Yui is my waifu

8man is so cool like batman, but who's robin?

Ebina is cute too but yui the best.

Did I say how much yui's tits are soft? Because they're the best.

Capcha : ameme
>>
>>124712515
Which thread did you visit? Every oregairu thread I've read is basically:
>Yui imminent breakdown
>8man a faggot
>A certain slut circljerking (I've forgot her name)
>Sensei a best girl
>Hayama NTR

And I'm just there to shitpost.
>>
>>124714676
I hope the author would write for Yui's happiness. She doesn't need an 8man (unless he somehow changed his mindset), nor being dragged into a suffering circle.
>>
>>124712515
>bitter teenager with a martyr complex
If you're going to criticize a character, make sure you understand it.
>>
>>124712515
>the overwhelming response was "wow so cool he sure put them in their place"
What? I see a lot of "he didn't need to do that", "he fucked up", "what a conceited ass, doing that to 8man".

But yeah, the threads are shit. It's not helped by these generals always being up.
>>
Yukino is the best.
>>
Why people like this series that much. Is just high school drama shit.
>>
File: No Longer Human analysis.png (268 KB, 1871x628) Image search: [Google]
No Longer Human analysis.png
268 KB, 1871x628
A fair amount of posts indicate that 8man's attitude is fundamentally flawed. It's just that it gets drowned out in waifu reposts.
>>
>>124715466
because of this >>124714627.

I just avoid the threads. I know exactly what kind of shit I'll find there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.