[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the best thing to happen to Kyoani since disappearance.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: amaburi.png (2 MB, 1441x810) Image search: [Google]
amaburi.png
2 MB, 1441x810
This was the best thing to happen to Kyoani since disappearance.
Prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
>>124708457
But hyouka was OP.
>>
>>124708790
Hyouka was ok, but amaburi had the perfect amount of comedy, fanservice (considering that it was a Kyoani show, I was really surprised by that.) and drama.
The plot was goofy and all, but that was for the sake of fun. The pacing was perfect for 12 episodes.
The characters were great and unique, but the three mascots truly shined the most, 99% of the comedy was on them (and it was great).
And oh god that OST, it fitted like a glove and was great, relaxing and depressing/cheerful. I can see myself listening to that while I'm working for the next years to come.
>>
People lost so much semen to this show.
>>
>>124708457
it was a solid 6/10.
>>
File: 1424199215174.jpg (21 KB, 313x332) Image search: [Google]
1424199215174.jpg
21 KB, 313x332
>>124708457
But that's not Free, honey.
>>
>>124710896
Well, as OP said, best thing kyoani did since Disappearance then.
>>
>>124710896

Name your show of the current season i bet its shit you shit tasting cock gobbler
>>
I agree, but I'm not sure if it's better than Hyouka. I'd still say it's better than any recent show they've done
>>
But that's not Hyouka
>>
The [Spoiler]Lucky Star OVA[/Spoiler]
>>
File: Scan 01 -.jpg (1 MB, 2824x2808) Image search: [Google]
Scan 01 -.jpg
1 MB, 2824x2808
>>124710956
Yea no.
>>
>>124711145
>>124708790
Hyoka is overrated.
Amaburi is good because it kept things simple, fun.
Unlike Hyouka and it's "I scream" bullshit.
>>
Meh. It failed as a drama, there was no real conflict or tension (lolrandom twist with evil wizard in the end kinda underlines plot's pointlessness). The characters are forgettable - you've got your generic smart'n'bored Kyoani protag, bunch of cute fluffy characters, sick girl for obligatory SADNESS, and Sento, who was there for penises sake.

Meeeh.

would that be a sin to say I liked Tamako better?
>>
File: 1423862439396.jpg (42 KB, 551x648) Image search: [Google]
1423862439396.jpg
42 KB, 551x648
>>124711315
oh boy you really have to be retarded to call Hyouka too complicated
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.