[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kekkai Sensen thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: クリトリス.png (1 MB, 1860x1046) Image search: [Google]
クリトリス.png
1 MB, 1860x1046
Dog lady best girl
>>
Ghost blowing.
>>
>>124700280
The business suit lady is way better.
>>
File: dicksuck.jpg (23 KB, 874x694) Image search: [Google]
dicksuck.jpg
23 KB, 874x694
DICK SUCK
>>
Replying to someone in last thread because I'm a faggot.

>>124687720
Klaus is a different sort of naive and 'kind to a fault'. He operates on the belief that anything can be achieved without unnecessary cruelty, but given a push he loses all restraint (not that he has good control of his strength in the first place). His concern for others is like an override, and afterwards he's more relieved for their safety than remorseful for what he's done.

He doesn't understand deceptions easily so it's pretty scary how much negotiating he'll do with fists. I'm surprised Pixiv hasn't put him on a lead for being a big dumb guard dog.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 636x790) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 636x790
***,*63位/***,*63位 ★ (**1,575 pt) [*,*64予約] 2015/06/17 Kekkai Sensen

It's going strong, fuck yes.
>>
>>124702645
but that's good. I would have hated to see another Vash. He was good for what he was and the author should just move on. Klaus has that tendency you're talking about indeed - both when he fights the guard at the prison and when he fights the security guy from the illegal fighting arc. Then the way he goes on fighting on the arena is also proof to that.

I actually think that from all characters so far in the manga, he's probably the most solid in terms of characterization. You can probably neglect his status, looks and abilities and you'd still be able to describe him in detail.

Leo also isn't a moralfag. I think he's really grown to be more and more "street smart" as somebody pointed out some time ago.
>>
>>124702779
S2 never, good riddance normie.
>>
>>124703766
I think Vash's attempts to be a pacifist were pretty justified in what he was (not that it was correct, just made sense). Think about it, if you felt you had some hand in the origin of all life on a planet, wouldn't you feel personal loss if you offed it? I think a combination of his senses as a plant, and Rem's words, made him feel he needed to maintain rules for himself, and you know, all his experiences kept saying destruction a trauma please no. I can't imagine any character being a Vash clone without a similar physiology.

And yeah, I've never felt Leo's no kill policy was because of moralfaggotry. I think he just doesn't want to feel responsible. It's part of being 'normal', to not want to deal with the moral dilemma or physical struggle in the first place. Even a character who doesn't care will have moments of doubt in their abilities, or feel morbid displeasure towards guts and blood. Leo probably doesn't want to associate brain splatters with himself. Inaction and prevention is easier for him, and guilt-free satisfaction if he dodges conflict.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x465
>>124703788
Actually going by those numbers it definitely has a good chance for a second season faggot.
>>
>>124702779
GooD.
But what does it actually say
>>
>>124704448
Well the BD preorder sales are doing well on Amazon especially compared to other shows this season.
>>
File: 1428447801647.jpg (69 KB, 649x536) Image search: [Google]
1428447801647.jpg
69 KB, 649x536
>>124704580
How much is it selling is what i want to know
>>
>>124702779
>Tfw based fujoshi saving anime with their love of rascals and gentlemen alike
YES
>>
>>124700280
Holy shit I have never noticed that pointer in his eye before.

So some alien god is controlling what he sees?
>>
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.