[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on "older" characters being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
What are your thoughts on "older" characters being virgins in chinese cartoons? Cheap wish fulfillment fantasy or actually believable and non-immersion breaking?
>>
well I'm 5 years from being a wizard so it's totally realistic
>>
because it's moe.
>>
Both.
>>
>>124632124
If you are not a virgin you are a slut
>>
i think its time we had a meeting

we are going to have to bump the wizard date up a bit.
>>
If you think every single person past a certain age has lost their virginity, you're retarded
Also, how does it break your inmension for a woman to be a virgin past a certain age, and not the world-destroying asteroid, and the existence of robots, superpowers and ghosts?
>>
Realistic for a man. Extremely unrealistic for a woman. Either way, anime doesn't have to conform to the horrors of the 3DPD world, so that is fine by me.
>>
If I wasn't a virgin, do you think I would browse /a/ all day?
>>
she wouldn't be a virgin after i'm doing poltergeisting her all night long.
>>
I know female virgins over 30.
>>
>>124632124
>complains about virgins
>posts what is clearly a non-virgin
>>
You know there might be some people who actually wait until marriage to have sex.
>>
File: 1383744890045.png (691 KB, 688x1572) Image search: [Google]
1383744890045.png
691 KB, 688x1572
How is it not believable? Being old and a female doesn't' mean you've automatically lost your virginity.
>>
All women are sluts though anon-kun. dont let them fool you
>>
definitely believable because the characters of chinese cartoons aren't subhuman normie fucks with no humanity
>>
File: 1422549747893.jpg (108 KB, 491x515) Image search: [Google]
1422549747893.jpg
108 KB, 491x515
>>124632332
>he actually believes this
>>
>>124632373
this
>>
I know a 29 year old girl who hasn't had sex/had a bf.

of course she has little interest in a boyfriend or sex so there is that.
>>
>>124632310
Are any of them actually cute or not mentally disabled in any way?
>>
>>124632124
Is she a cake?
>>
>>124632396
Is she one of those crazy cat ladies too?
>>
>>124632396
She's lying. That, or she doesn't count that one time with Chad, or that other time in the bathroom with Jamal, that one cheeky blowjob behind Nando's, or that time....
The list goes on, Anon. Don't believe any woman's lies, not even your gran.
>>
>>124632332
Back then? Maybe.

Now? Nope. I knew scores of girls who tried, and succeeded, in wanting to lose their virginity before graduating HS. Before I left Uni I overheard some talking about how their 'experience' with multiple men will make their future husbands lucky men.

"My husband is going to be a lucky guy if he gets me seeing as how I've had tons of sex and know alot of stuff."

Sorry to break this to the ladies but, no man is going to say, "Boy I sure am lucky I married a used up slut!"
>>
http://steam-gift-cards.com/?user=eb0b81
>>
>>124632354
Attractive females get showered with male attention 24/7 so they can easily pick out the best candidate.
It makes less and less sense for a hot girl to be virgin the older she gets unless she's extremely religious or mentally ill
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.