[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gilgamesh is aligned to Good Make sense of this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Gilgamesh.jpg (68 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gilgamesh.jpg
68 KB, 1920x1080
>Gilgamesh is aligned to Good
Make sense of this.
>>
>>124548010
D&D alignment is related to how you view yourself.

Now go kill yourself.
>>
Good is whatever Gilgamesh decides it is.

He's the King of Heroes. Everything that he does is heroic.
>>
>>124548087
But then almost every character is going to see themselves as good.
>>
>>124548010
He has shown his good side in other works like Extra CCC or Strange Fake.

Also, he was the one who set human history in motion and gave the middle finger to the god's control over humanity.
>>
>>124548010
Nasu alignment isn't DnD alignment.

Good refers to how much you are putting into betterment of humanity. Gill's a dick but he seeks to punish and cleanse humanity for the better.

That's why Doctor Gill's degree is actually in psychology and helps Kirei find happiness.
>>
File: 120487547894.png (157 KB, 271x421) Image search: [Google]
120487547894.png
157 KB, 271x421
>>
>>124548145
Zero Caster definitely saw himself evil. He tried to be an edgelord in life trying to seek out divine punishment.
>>
>>124548087
No, DnD alignment is about being objectively good, evil, lawful or chaotic in a world where good, evil, law and chaos are all objective and quantifiable forces. I'm not sure what this has to do with Gilgamesh, seeing as how he isn't a DnD character.
>>
>>124548010
Just read this.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/3574-Fate-Extra-CCC-Translations-SPOILERS?p=1176278&viewfull=1#post1176278

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/3574-Fate-Extra-CCC-Translations-SPOILERS?p=1181589&viewfull=1#post1181589

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/3574-Fate-Extra-CCC-Translations-SPOILERS?p=1182998&viewfull=1#post1182998

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/3574-Fate-Extra-CCC-Translations-SPOILERS?p=1188328&viewfull=1#post1188328
>>
>>124548010
Despite his methods, his goal is to make the world a better place. He doesn't follow or adhere to any sort of code or work on behalf of an organisation so he's chaotic. Caster is legitimately evil because she's only looking out for her own interests.

I'd assume that Lancer would be lawful good because of his strong moral code and chivalry.
>>
D&Dfags are the worst cancer, trying to apply their shit to everything.
>>
The fact that he enjoys seeing people suffer would cause him to fall to at least neutral evil in D&D sense.
>>
>>124549558
Maybe Nasu shouldn't have used their shit then.
>>
Nasu probably used alignments to point out how dumb they are.
>>
> gods are shit and toy with everything
> fuck them

Pretty good.

> humanity is wasting away without worth
> trimming the fat

Pretty good.

I'd say he's pretty good. Unlike the guy that blows up a city to save humanity.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.