[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy FUCK /a/, what a show!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Holy FUCK /a/, what a show!
>>
Squealer did everything wrong
>>
File: 1384739439916.jpg (2 MB, 3543x2275) Image search: [Google]
1384739439916.jpg
2 MB, 3543x2275
>>124453205
One of the few shows I'd legitimately call one of the greatest in recent years.
>>
File: I've seen some shit.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I've seen some shit.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
SSY nearly broke me, not with what was shown, but with what we the audience were told and had to imagine ourselves.

Also, all the stories from the past were quite grimdark as well.

If only that first kantis user hadn't been an edgelord, everything could have been different.
>>
>>124453550
>those kids in the back who never got to grow up
why does it still hurt
>>
>>124453791
You know this is actually one of the few shows I liked that I have a hard time rewatching both because it's painful but also because it was so memorable to me that I already remember it perfectly as is.
>>
>>124453995
I hate it more than anything.
It is a good show, it made me tear up a few times, even the annoying or naive behavior of the characters is completely understandable, considering they're ignorant of all the horrible things people from modern society can imagine.

But I would prefer to have never seen it. The innocence of all the characters who met horrid fates is too much.
>>
>>124453205
Glad you finally watched it Jacob.
>>
File: 1429410719463.png (749 KB, 1100x500) Image search: [Google]
1429410719463.png
749 KB, 1100x500
>>
File: Saki26_img01.png (247 KB, 740x700) Image search: [Google]
Saki26_img01.png
247 KB, 740x700
One of the best works of art/fiction I've ever seen. I've said so much about it, and I still have so much to say.

This is one of those very few things (there are maybe 2 or so others for me) where I'd really say that my life is better for having experienced it. It really made me think in new ways and introduced a lot of new and important concepts to me.
>>
>>124453205
isnt this the gay yaoi show
>>
>>124454627
with yuri as well. ominpandering
>>
>>124454627
It was only important for a couple episodes and there was also yuri.
>>
>>124453205

Why are all the novel adaptations so based? And I mean real novels, not that light novel fanfic tier bullshit. Is it because the stories are written by somewhat competent writers, and not amateurs and hacks (e.g.. Urobutcher)?
>>
you are a massive faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.