[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never ever get to eat Gotcha Pork Roast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1152x648
You will never ever get to eat Gotcha Pork Roast
>>
>>124443572
I don't even want to, it's just bacon, wine and a fuckton of potatoes. I'd get bored of the taste in 2-3 bites.
>>
>>124443572
I could make that right now it isn't hard, instead I'm eating chicken stuffed with ham and cheese.
>>
>>124443669
I-Is it g-good?
>>
>>124443833
Yes it is

I'm not actually cooking from scratch, m&m meats had their stuffed chicken breasts on sale
>>
>>124443572
Isn't the recipe supposed to be an in the volume?
>>
Just fry some potatoes in bacon fat.
>>
>>124443572
ufo's food looked better.
>>
>>124443953
>m&m meats
Because the last thing you want from your chicken is for it to melt in your hand instead of your mouth.
>>
>>124443669
But Cordon bleu is fucking easy to make.
>>
>>124443572
Looks like a butterfly chrysalis.
>>
>>124443572
Jokes on you, I'm making it this weekend.
>>
>>124443572
It looks like a honeycomb made out of meat.
>>
>>124443572
You cannot stop me, Anon.
But instead I'm going to be layering slabs of brownie between ganache, and coating them in ganache.
>>
>>124443668
That's a shame. I could eat some good potato dishes all fucking day.
>>
>>124443572
But an anon already made this weeks ago. Posted results and everything.
>>
>>124446596
>>124446596
>I could eat some good potato dishes all fucking day.
Well this isn't one, it'll probably taste better if you cooked up chopped bacon bits and mix it with the potatoes.
>>
It's easy to make, I made one myself the other day. The thing is the quantities of the ingredients are doubtful, so i ended mashing too many potatoes.
It was good though, not terrific but still good.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.