[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Project K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Project K.png (311 KB, 610x429) Image search: [Google]
Project K.png
311 KB, 610x429
anyone a fan of Project K anime? They coming out with season 2.

To date i cant seem to find Project K: Missing King the movie. Anyone got access to you?
>>
Great visuals and powers
Rather boring cast
Story was meh
Best girl was a loli

Basically it was guilty crown minus the loli
>>
>>124396748
Wait I thought it was going to be a second season but then it was reduced into a movie.

Is the movie now going to be season 2 again?
>>
>>124398916
There was a movie that already came out and now a second season is going to be airing this fall.
>>
>>124398916
There's the movie AND a second season coming in october
>>
>>124396748
I'm pretty sure the movie isn't out in stores yet.

>>124400193
This is correct.
>>
File: 910fDGrOUgL._SL1500_.jpg (291 KB, 1081x1500) Image search: [Google]
910fDGrOUgL._SL1500_.jpg
291 KB, 1081x1500
>>124400364
Apparently it just came out today, shouldn't be too long before a rip pops up.
>>
been finding high and low for the movie Missing King, watched it in Cinema, just wanna rewatch again.

Season 2 is a follow up to the story of the movie from what i heard
>>
>>124400594
Oh, nice! I've been waiting a while. Unfortunately, though, all my K pics were lost when my old HD crashed. R.I.P. Rainbow King.
>>
>cast german guy as Adoplh K Weißmann
>make him switch bodies
>His original body with the German VA doesn't speak a single German line
>instead his new body with the nip VA speaks Fear Greek (pay debt)

Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
File: KKK.jpg (61 KB, 651x429) Image search: [Google]
KKK.jpg
61 KB, 651x429
Finally, a chance to post this again.
>>
>>124400756
How was the movie?
>>
How did this get a movie and a second season?
>>
best soundtrack from an anime.
>>
>>124401138
Well Adolf was basically working for the nazis
>>
the movie first 30 minutes is a recap of the whole season 1, then only start the actual movie. As usual the soundtrack is the best. Movie is good introduction of new characters and subordinates of green king
>>
>>124401546
Fujobucks are powerful stuff, m8.

That said, I just want more worldbuilding and exposition, goddamn. I mean, GoHands made this amazing setting and then didn't really expand upon it or use it at all. I guess that's what happens when you only have 13 episodes, though.
>>
>>124401824
I think they wrote it that way on purpose. Every scene was designed to make the characters be as cool or emotional as possible and look like serious shit was going down.
They intentionally left out the Blue and Red backstory even though it was a main fight near the end. The whole series was style and suspense over substance, which I think it managed quite well.
>>
>>124396748
It was all right

>>124401824
The novels cover all that. And they are fully translated too
>>
File: Whore (lowRes).jpg (46 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Whore (lowRes).jpg
46 KB, 512x288
Why is Kukukukuri-whatever her name is still in this series? Is it really just to show her underwear? It's not like K doesn't already have two other fan-service characters (superior ones, at that) who actually have purpose in the plot. And she's got a character profile for S2. Can't wait to see how much screen time the waste with her in that.

I hope they don't intend for S2 to take place at that retarded high school island again.
>>
>>124403644
No one knows why anyone is in the series.
I swear they just made tons of character designs and were like "well I guess that works"
>>
What was the biggest fujo-pairing in this series again? Yata and Fushimi? or was it the two kings?
>>
>>124408230
A tie between those two pairings. Stupid because Mikoto had no chemistry with Blue and had a lot more with that dead guy, yet fujoshi don't seem to pay any attention to them.
>>
>>124408321
Munakata had zero chemistry with anyone, he just liked getting in people's faces then slapping their shit. Fushimi seems yandere and tsun at the same time, I can understand them shipping him with skater virgin.
>>
Wagahai wa neko de aru.
>>
Man I just wanna watch the movie
>>
Anyone got the movie then? can't find it to date
>>
>K season 2 and Owari no Seraph season 2 in Fall 2015

What a time for sakuga omnipander.
>>
>>124411206
>implying any of those will be sakuga anime
>>
>>124411241
Their respective first seasons are. Seraph definitely has more sakuga than shit like kekkai sensen.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.