[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST GIVE HIM THE FUCKING KNIFE ALREADY FUCK FUCK THIS ANIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
JUST GIVE HIM THE FUCKING KNIFE ALREADY FUCK

FUCK THIS ANIME

WASTED HALF AN EPISODE ON THIS CRAP
>>
>>124311521
I thought i was just being too critical From being in a bad mood. Glad im not the only one that was frustrated
>>
>>124311521
It was dumb as shit. Why waste almost a whole episode and build up all the fake drama? Is there a lack of source material or something?
>>
>>124311521
I raged too.
>WASTED HALF AN EPISODE ON THIS CRAP
If you include last week's episode, they wasted a whole episode on that shit.
>>
>>124311521
The manga was no better, in fact it pissed me off more while reading it because they wasted way more time for such a stupid thing.
At least now i saw this coming and prepared myself for such a stupid episode.
>>
>>124313471
>>124313178
>>124311521
Maybe she couldn't because Bell acted too hastily in getting her to a safe place, dumbfucks.

Story-telling, learn it.
>>
My favourite part was the overreaction when she faint
>>
>>124316625
what overreaction? it looked like she fucking died, of course he would be said
>>
File: 1406561763096.jpg (64 KB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
1406561763096.jpg
64 KB, 300x343
>>124316423
It's not that hard to say 'hey, take this' when he was carrying her last episode. Her hands were completely free, she could have equipped him while he ran.

>>124316342
>finding out it was meant to be dragged out
Jesus fucking christ.

Proof that Hestia is not worth her weight is Best Girl points.
>>
>>124316935
Why would anyone think she is dead?
>>
>>124311521
Yeah, and then she gives him the knife without activating it and it's about as strong as his previous knife.
Good job paying attention, dude.
>>
KAMISAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>124313178
The manga was the same way. God dammit, I haven't even watched the anime but I know I'll have to sit through that shit again.
>>
>>124316935
die from what exactly? did somebody steal her memes off-screen?
>>
this shitshow is lucky its full of cute girls
>>
File: syr.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
syr.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Guys I know you're not going to believe me, but I think Syr is Freya.
>>
>>124317358

I could stand the dragged out first half, but this was fucking cringeworthy.
>>
>>124311521
She needed to upgrade his stats first since the weapon is depending on how strong his stats is.
>>
TELL ME ABOUT HESTIA

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE STRING?
>>
>>124317358
A legit facepalming moment.
>>
>>124318007
>slowfag is slow
>>
>>124318007
>literally seconds before her introduction we get an evil glare from someone
The only way this could end up giving me a surprise is that she's not actually Freya.
>>
>>124318306
Pretty much this. I'm solidly convinced.
>>
>>124311521
>>124311521
>>124311521
Please, can someone post that picture of the seal with the blue ribbon under it's jowls? I forgot to save it and I've been looking everywhere.
>>
>HURR JUS GIV HIM NIFE!!

So you didnt watch the rest of the episode with Hestia needing to enhance his stats and then bind the knife to him so that its enchantment works, right?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.