[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deleting stuff on my external, when I found this. I have no idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 36
Deleting stuff on my external, when I found this. I have no idea what this is, or why I downloaded it, but I'm sure I don't want it.

Who does this appeal to? What kind of fantasy is this? Why do you enjoy seeing stories about girls being stronger than self-inserts? I don't understand the appeal. I'm asking you, personally, why you like this.

This isn't made for some a tiny niche group of leather S&M masochists who live in Japan. This isn't even a fetish series, from what I can tell. This is dime-a-dozen, par for the course. Nearly every series is like this. Why? What made you the person you are now, where you would think,

>Oh boy! I can't wait for the next anime series about cute girls being stronger and smarter than boys, while emasculating them and beating them up constantly! This is a wonderful fantasy that completes my life. I wish I lived in a world where I was surrounded by pretty girls who were smarter and stronger than me, and would care enough to beat me up and show me they're better than me. That's all I want out of life.
>>
Herbivores.
>>
90% of these girls end up as a slave to the MCs cock anyway, so what's your problem?
>>
You forgot to bring up that she was a genius, extraordinarily rich, and didn't even die when she was killed. mary sue
>>
Any contact with females is good contact, even if it's devoid of sexuality I guess.
>>
>Who does this appeal to?
The people who want to touch a girl
>>
>>124278421
reverse ryona
>>
File: 1390248419923.jpg (206 KB, 1200x891) Image search: [Google]
1390248419923.jpg
206 KB, 1200x891
>>124278421
> implying the male character is a self insert
> implying the mc isn't edgy as fuck
> implying it isn't a comedic slapstick routine
> projecting your emasculated insecurities on some random picture you found

0/10 anon go back to /pol/
>>
I get aroused at the though of a girl beating me.
>>
>>124278421
It's because you're a little bitch.
She's not a threat to him, he just got to have something soft and cute jump on top of him and try to do a wrestling move.
>>
>>124278590
She breaks his arm and is otherwise invading his apartment.

>She's not a threat to him, he just got to have something soft and cute jump on top of him and try to do a wrestling move.
What kind of nonsense is that? A normal person would not be happy about being assaulted by a squatter, pretty girl or not.
>>
>>124278742
and he's perfectly fine in the next scene/episode.
and happy he got to squeeze a boob.
It's just slapstick humor, don't get offended by it.
>>
>>124278742
He wasn't assaulted, they both agreed to it
>>
New noitamina has had some REALLY bad shows.

I don't even understand how they gave punchline its budget.
>>
>not wanting a cute girl to beat you up

Faggot
>>
File: gintama220-01.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gintama220-01.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
Deleting stuff on my external, when I found this. I have no idea what this is, or why I downloaded it, but I'm sure I don't want it.

Who does this appeal to? What kind of fantasy is this? Why do you enjoy seeing stories about men bathing with numerous muscular Japanese Shreks? I don't understand the appeal. I'm asking you, personally, why you like this.

This isn't made for some a tiny niche group of Shreks who live in Japan. This isn't even a fetish series, from what I can tell. This is dime-a-dozen, par for the course. Nearly every series is like this. Why? What made you the person you are now, where you would think,

>Oh boy! I can't wait for the next anime series about bathing with Japanese Shreks, while emasculating them and beating them up constantly! This is a wonderful fantasy that completes my life. I wish I lived in a world where I was surrounded by Shreks who were buffer than me, and would care enough to beat me up and show me they're better than me. That's all I want out of life.
>>
File: 1403196368473.jpg (142 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1403196368473.jpg
142 KB, 1440x810
I watched 777 for Tensai.
>>
>>124279571
good taste
>>
>>124279165
>>I wish I lived in a world where I was surrounded by Shreks
Who doesn't?
>>
>>124278421
You sound like you have some sort of deeply rooted issues with your masculinity. I suggest seeing a therapist.

Also,
>this isn't even a fetish series

What the hell are you talking about? Practically every anime ever appeals to multiple fetishes to at least some extent.

>>124278742
She's not a squatter, she's the lawful resident of the apartment. Don't discriminate against the dead.
>>
File: 1400824552257.jpg (623 KB, 1064x1500) Image search: [Google]
1400824552257.jpg
623 KB, 1064x1500
>>124279571
That's not yukihime.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 611x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 611x548
>>124278421
I only get off to wrestling like in your pic, 3D as well sometimes. Why? No particular reason. I just find it very hot. Why do some people like feet? Idk man
>>
>>124279571
Only reason to watch.
>>
>>124279988
Some people like smearing their face in shit, too. Doesn't mean they aren't stupid for liking it.
>>
>>124279571
mah nigga
>>
File: b548ab6c6933db445bf12317b305afd1.png (662 KB, 1000x1086) Image search: [Google]
b548ab6c6933db445bf12317b305afd1.png
662 KB, 1000x1086
>>124279988
It's because feet are the best part of a girl
>>
>>124280113
How does having a specific fetish make you stupid?
>>
>>124280113
I like hitting things.
And by things I mean girls.
>>
File: 62736482736842.jpg (56 KB, 631x541) Image search: [Google]
62736482736842.jpg
56 KB, 631x541
>>124280260
If your fetish is shoving nails up your asshole, you're stupid, because shoving nails up your asshole is a stupid thing to do. Geez, it's not that hard.
>>
File: 1398736538392.png (135 KB, 392x515) Image search: [Google]
1398736538392.png
135 KB, 392x515
>>124279571
>more glorious Tensai
>less Jewgold family bullshit

SHOW FUCKING SAVED
>>
>>124280371
If you did it irl

I don't want to get beat up by a girl irl since it would be painful
>>
File: nanana 05e.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nanana 05e.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>124278421
Who cares, I watched it for Tensai
>>
File: 1385403493802.gif (2 MB, 615x413) Image search: [Google]
1385403493802.gif
2 MB, 615x413
>>124279165
>>
File: 1399699619246.jpg (97 KB, 704x663) Image search: [Google]
1399699619246.jpg
97 KB, 704x663
>>124278421
The fact that you are so bothered by this scene is very telling.
>>
I liked everything about this. Treasure hunting, the artificial island of pure comfort, the characters. Yeah pacing was off and in the end the anime was just a quick LN advertisement.

LN translations when? Yen Pres please
>>
>>124280495
Fuck you, now I have eye cancer
>>
>>124280495
I don't remember this episode. Which one?
>>
>>124280408
Tensai spinoff when?
>>
>>124280442
>not getting how great it would be to be pinned down by a girl who's better at fighting than you are
>not enjoying the thought of a girl's light weight on top of you as she pins you down, asserting that she is in control
Granted, sparring with girls is my personal fetish. But you sound like you might be gay. I suggest some deep introspection into how many cocks you would like to suck.
>>
>>124278421
I like it because of the pudding sound, Tensai, and brown trap HanaKana.
>>
File: 1371109939712.jpg (42 KB, 399x432) Image search: [Google]
1371109939712.jpg
42 KB, 399x432
>>124278421
>Why do you enjoy seeing stories about girls being stronger than self-inserts?
But the self-insert in nananana was Tensai, that fag was just your obligatory male MC.
>>
>>124278421
Look at how shit that armbar is. If he weren't such an anime protagonist he could just roll out of that shit. She doesn't have her leg over the guy's neck for good control, and she's not squeezing the arm with her knees.

Fuck man I thought japs invented this shit.
>>
>>124278421
it's garbage. delete it. the hook is the fluffy ghost but after episode one she hardly shoes up and the plot is as retarded as all fuck.
>>
File: Teppu_10_0003.jpg (157 KB, 836x1200) Image search: [Google]
Teppu_10_0003.jpg
157 KB, 836x1200
All I wanted was a submissive manlet boyfriend

I realized too late that this is literally a yuri S&M manga.
>>
>>124278421
Horrible bait, but might use as future pasta.
>>
>>124280227
>>124278421
>she's trying to put an armbar on you
>but she's too short so her feet are resting on your face
>you pretend you're struggling while breathing in the musk of her sweat
>>
Hey OP I think you got the wrong door, the faggot club is two blocks down.
>>
>>124278421
She isn't even stronger than him. She just have better technique. If anything you should be complaining about the landlady that can blow holes in solid concrete.

In fact, Nanana is pretty balanced in powerlevels between genders. Most girls aren't really that physically strong and rely more on athletics and skill with the landlady as an exception. And there are powerfull and very threatening boys as well, some more powerful than most of the girls.

In short, your accusation is baseless and you're just a faggot missinterpreting a scene meant for comedy.
>>
>>124278421
Because I can't wait for the next anime series about cute girls being stronger and smarter than boys, while emasculating them and beating them up constantly! This is a wonderful fantasy that completes my life. I wish I lived in a world where I was surrounded by pretty girls who were smarter and stronger than me, and would care enough to beat me up and show me they're better than me. That's all I want out of life.
Thanks for writing it down for me btw. I'm an acutal masochist, why am I like this I do not know, always been like this.
>>
>>124278421
yes that's right

what's the problem
>>
Strong girls are hot, simple as that. You don't have to be a masochist to think a girl being tough and pushing you around is sexy.
>>
>>124279877
>You sound like you have some sort of deeply rooted issues with your masculinity. I suggest seeing a therapist.
You're projecting, faggot.

It's not normal in any context outside of anime for women to beat men. If fiction in any other place on earth started to consist of pretty girls emasculating losers, fiction would cease to exist within a generation. That is not something that humans naturally like.

The fact that you and Japanese otaku do enjoy it suggests that something aberrant occurred in your development to make you this way. I'd like an explanation as to what that is.
>>
>>124278421
>HorribleSubs screenshot
>series title in the filename
>I have no idea what this is
Moving on, I don't give a shit who's stronger than I am (that's some real insecure shit to care about, and it's not like many people are weaker than me, anyway), and that sort of non-serious conflict is basically how I can form relations with people.
>>
This show was a let down
They were building up the mc so much then it just crashed down
>>
>>124280618
Without any facetiousness, I can say that you are the cancer killing anime. It's your fault that any consists of LN shit, rather than self-contained originals that tell a complete story.
>>
>>124282120
> If fiction in any other place on earth started to consist of pretty girls emasculating losers, fiction would cease to exist within a generation
Wait, what? Explain to me how Venezuelan cartoons turning into harems would eradicate fiction.
>>
>>124281329
>In short, your accusation is baseless and you're just a faggot missinterpreting a scene meant for comedy.
If you think the scene is meant for comedy, then you're a faggot "missinterpreting" pandering shit.
>>
Tensai a best, ghostits a shit
>>
>>124282120
>emasculating
You're pretty hung up on that word, aren't you? Have you considered that the reason people who watch this don't have an issue with it may be that they don't consider winning fights or physically overpowering women an essential component of masculinity? It's not that they get off on "emasculation," it's that what is emasculating for you isn't for them.
>>
>>124278421

She's a better fighter. However, her crippling weakness is she's binded to the room. MC is athletic and gets the treasure. Tensai solves the puzzles.

Nanana is a balanced anime.
>>
>>124278421
Is your issue with tsundere, or with women being stronger than men, or what?
>>
>>124282164
What disingenuous nonsense. First of all, just to get it out of the way, a boy is stronger than a girl. The male sex is much, much, MUCH stronger than the female sex for the vast majority of the human species. A guy would have to go looking far and wide to find a girl that was weaker than him. So when an entire medium of story telling only has stories that involve women being stronger than men, this isn't something you can pass off as

>Nah bra, I didn't even notice, because I'm not insecure.

Self-aware or not, anime like this is playing to a specific archetype/fetish that you're not going to find in real life or any other culture on the planet.
>>
>>124282120
>It's not normal in any context outside of anime for women to beat men

Like a basement-dwelling degenerate like you is in charge of defining normal? Get the fuck out before I call my sister to come kick your ass.
>>
>>124278421
It appeals to me. Cute girls being relevant fantasy. I like being dominated by a strong independent girl.

The appeal is in each person's personal upbringing. Aka fetish.
>>
>>124282191
Are you retarded? What country other than Japan has a market big enough to enjoy seeing guys get emasculated by pretty girls who are better than them in every way?
>>
>>124281147

I don't know what you're talking about, that shit is secure. He's not going anywhere without fucking up his arm.
>>
>>124282266
This isn't an opinion. There isn't a divide that we can both agree to be on opposite sides of, for this issue. Objectively speaking, losing a fight to a girl is emasculating. That's just the definition of masculinity.

You can argue that you don't care about concepts of masculinity or that you don't define yourself by them, but you cannot argue that you maintain your masculinity in spite of such things.
>>
>>124282360
It's with anime constantly creating an environment where women are stronger and better than men as the default setting for the world.

Who enjoys this?

Why?

For what purpose?
>>
>>124282379
If you're going to shitpost, at least use less annoying diction. I'm willing to entertain you with a faux-argument, but keep the bullshit in the content, not the tone.

Anyway, good job making an entire post missing the point. "Emasculation" is not a key feature of any female anime archetype. The archetypes obviously exist, but your view of them as "emasculating" is not their essential feature.
>>
>>124282379
>anime like this is playing to a specific archetype/fetish that you're not going to find in real life or any other culture on the planet.

You know, spotted hyena society is matriarchal, they may enjoy this show. 1/10 making me reply
>>
>>124282379

Not him, but look at yourself. Posting so seriously... and for what?

Do you really think you're making any kind of difference by stating on the internet that a male is stronger than a female? Who cares what the show caters to. If you don't like it then just watch something else.
>>
>>124282224
It's obviously intended for comedy. The comedy being that he's willing to get his arm dislocated to cop a feel. It's not intended to be a masochism thing, dude, you are reading way to far into this.
>>
>>124278742
>and is otherwise invading his apartment.
>His apartment

It's her apartment, dude. He's the one invading it.
>>
>>124282510
>constantly
So, despite hating their archetypes, you only watch romance shows. Good to know.
So the thing that you can't get is why people like female characters being better than males?
>>
The pacing of this show was so horrible that I nearly dropped it. Like, holy fuck it rushed through the important bits and put too much emphasis on the irrelevant stuff.
>>
>>124282444
I'll forgive you, because you don't know much about it, but in reality that's not so. The armbar' lock potential is entirely reliant on the thumb of the hand being up, and the hips directly on the elbow joint. So because of the relaxation of her right leg there and her likely weaker grip, he can turn his thumb towards his head, roll the same way, and come out into a dominant position.
>>
>>124282523
>If you're going to shitpost, at least use less annoying diction. I'm willing to entertain you with a faux-argument, but keep the bullshit in the content, not the tone.
Just shut the fuck up, you pseudo-intellectual douchebag? How about you take your own advice? One sentence in, and everyone can tell you have the most punchable face in real life.

>Anyway, good job making an entire post missing the point. "Emasculation" is not a key feature of any female anime archetype. The archetypes obviously exist, but your view of them as "emasculating" is not their essential feature.
No, you're missing the point. Again, this isn't a fetish series. This isn't written to appeal to hardcore masochists. That's what makes it so disturbing.

Just as a natural way of approaching the fiction universe, the author didn't think twice about having the self-insert male lead be weaker than the girls. It wasn't a conscious, calculated decision. There was no, "Ha, ha, ha, I'm going to have a girl beat up a guy to pander to all those weirdos out there who like that stuff!" This kind of stuff is just so common and natural in anime that no one gave it a second thought. Being an otaku in Japan basically means that you assume any and all stories are going to have female characters who are stronger and better than men, especially the male self-insert.
>>
>>124282663
Nice job, once again, not responding to anything in my post. You would seem to be an anime male, since you're far less intelligent than most women I know.
>>
>>124282595
This isn't a romance. It's a comedy slice of life science fiction/fantasy.

Are you actually trying to imply that this type of stuff is just limited to romance or harems?
>>
>>124282663
>That's what makes it so disturbing
It's disturbing that there is a genre of chinese cartoons where a fictional male lead is generally weaker than an equally fictional female character? Really?
>>
>>124282728
>no idea where it's from
>it's a comedy slice of life science fiction/fantasy

All I'm saying is it doesn't happen much in DtB or Haibane Renmei.
>>
>no one's posting links
>>
>>124282737
It's disturbing that nearly all genres of malaysian cartoons consist of a fictional male lead being generally weaker than equally fictional female characters.

It's disturbing because it's so casual and natural, as if it is the way the world actually is or should be.
>>
>>124282797
To what?
>>
>>124282797
http://exhentai.org/g/500589/0f796a4849/
>>
>>124280728
She has an LN spinoff with Daruku
>>
>>124282823
> consist of
I think you mean "include" or "feature," anon.

> as if it is the way the world actually is or should be
Yeah, because that is the way cartoons work, right? Four-foot-radius bumps show up whenever Jerry hits Tom's head, so I guess that means Disney thinks that is the way the world actually is or should be.
>>
>>124282823
Name some.
>>
>>124282767
Any idiot can tell the genre of an anime after five seconds. It's abundantly clear that this isn't a romance. It may have romance in it at some point, but it's not a dedicated romance series.

>All I'm saying is it doesn't happen much in DtB or Haibane Renmei.
Post any seasonal chart, and the majority are going to consist of series that have this type of worldview, girls being better than guys.
>>
>>124282650

I do know because I know how to do the move and I've experienced it multiple times. Have you even watched show? She was purposely going easy on him, giving him a chance to submit before actually fucking up his arm.

Besides, I'm not going to sit here and debate theory-on-desk fighting with someone I can never even come into contact with.
>>
>>124282930
>worldview
You're blowing this out of perspective, anon. You're no better than the SJWs right now - everything is ideological biased against me, oh no, help!
>>
File: 1397390780742.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
1397390780742.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2400
>>
>>124282911
Are you FUCKING kidding me? We don't even have to go outside this season.

https://www.livechart.me/spring-2015/all
-oh look, new seikirei OVA
-ah, new high school DXD episode
-more chaika
-yahari shit 2
-i don't understand what my husband is saying 2
-nisekoi shit
-tlr ova
-danmachi

I'm not even halfway down the chart yet.
>>
>>124282948
Good point, I guess, but going easy doesn't excuse bad form. That means you're going lazy.
>>
File: 1397763070992.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3200) Image search: [Google]
1397763070992.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3200
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 311x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 311x445
>>124278421
I agree with you OP. Women are by definition weaker by men, and for thousands of y ears they have taken the role of supporting the husband in every choice they make.

The Jews are trying to destroy the balance, by creating feminists movements, muh strong women, femdom bullshit and all the other crap, in the hope to destroy the proud, honest and genuine virtues of an healthy relationship with the opposite sex.

Just look at Sweden and see how pathetic they have become. In conclusion, all this "women stronger than men feitish" shit is cancer and you should be ashamed for betraying your thousand year old culture for some shitty fetishes
>>
Why didn't the MC just call the Ghostbusters to get rid of her?
>>
File: 1398374888870.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3200) Image search: [Google]
1398374888870.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3200
>>
>>124283207
Because she's a good person and he wants to save her
>>
>>124282973
What perspective should it be put in? It's either this

>Japanese guy: I'm going to write a story about some strong girls beating up a guy and showing him they're better than him, because that makes my penis happy.

or this

>Japanese guy: I'm going to write this really great story. First thing I'll need, is a self-insert guy. Then, of course, the rest of the characters must consist of cute girls that are better than him. Let's see, for the first scene, I'll have to have him meet a pretty girl and possibly have him beat up by her.

The latter makes much more sense than the former, because this stuff is just so casual and ever-present. It's not in one series here or one niche-genre there; it's everywhere in everything. It's just the standard. If you're going to write a series where the guy is stronger than girls or otherwise there is a realistic dynamic between boys and girls, otaku will think it strange and assume that it was written for girls or something.
>>
>>124283132
>Chaika
Anon, just because she hits him doesn't mean she's stronger than him.
>>
>>124283128
She had such potential as a character, too. It's a shame all she boiled down to was pudding.
>>
>>124278421
It's a new genre of anime. "MC moves into a new place but there is a ghost girl living there"
>>
File: 1398985561156.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
1398985561156.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2400
>>
>>124283132
I'm not terribly familiar with most of those series so I'll just stuck to the one series I kind of know and the one series I do know.

>Chaika
Isn't the MC completely competent on his own there?

>Danmachi
Because it's a world running on RPG physics and the MC is a newbie while the main girl is high-level.
>>
File: ching chong.png (341 KB, 3296x2250) Image search: [Google]
ching chong.png
341 KB, 3296x2250
>>124283253
At least she's still great eye candy.
>>
>>124283239
Neither thing you just said expresses a "worldview where girls are better than guys."

>realistic dynamic
A realistic dynamic would involve the cute girls not being all over some otaku's dick, anon. Obviously that's not going to happen in shows where the main draw is cute girls being all over an otaku's dick.
>>
File: 1403569844203.jpg (3 MB, 2800x3200) Image search: [Google]
1403569844203.jpg
3 MB, 2800x3200
>>
>>124283202
Go suck Hitler's dick anon, oh wait that pussy committed suicide
>>
File: 1399100566340.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1399100566340.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>124282423
True. I guess that's why there are hardly any Western comedy series where the female characters are always smarter and more driven than the endearingly-inept male lead they make endless sarcastic comments and put-downs towards, especially romantic comedies.
>>
>>124283296
>Because it's a world running on RPG physics and the MC is a newbie while the main girl is high-level.
Rather than exonerated it, you've just regurgitated the most common plot outlines for series like this.

>mc is weak self-insert
>mc stumbles upon pretty girl better and stronger than him
>circumstances has the girl take the mc into her world and possibly train him
>she ends up falling for him
>he possibly ends up stronger than her in the end

So again, who is this fantasy for? Why do so many Japanese men wish that an attractive ghost/demon/alien/exorcist/vampire/android/etc would suddenly bust into their basement room, beat them up, and then make them part of her world?

That's not a fantasy for any other group of people on the planet, the scattered deviants who post on /a/ notwithstanding.
>>
>>124283397
I was so very disappointed when I found out that was a guy.
>>
File: 1398993536758.jpg (619 KB, 1280x2444) Image search: [Google]
1398993536758.jpg
619 KB, 1280x2444
>>
File: 1400179757973.jpg (406 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1400179757973.jpg
406 KB, 1440x810
>>124283428
>>
>>124283424
>Why do so many Japanese men wish that an attractive ghost/demon/alien/exorcist/vampire/android/etc would suddenly bust into their basement room, beat them up, and then make them part of her world?
>Why do so many men wish that an attractive exotic girl would show up, fuck them, and take them to a fantasy world?
Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>124283151

Being lazy as fuck is part of her character.
>>
File: Woman.png (52 KB, 344x136) Image search: [Google]
Woman.png
52 KB, 344x136
>>124283202
>>
Nanananana thread?
>>
File: shot0052.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0052.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>124283428
>Error: You must wait 3 minutes 57 seconds before posting a duplicate reply.
>>
>>124283424
>beat them up, and then make them part of her world?

Look, I'm not trying to say Danmachi is a pinnacle of storytelling or anything, but that's not what happens. First off, Bell is already a part of "her world" from the beginning, and second, she SAVES his ass from a rampaging minotaur.
>>
>>124283310
I don't think you understand what "worldview" is. Worldview is not a political opinion. Worldview is how you unconsciously see the world. For instance, the worldview of a black person during Reconstruction Era South is that white people are scary. This isn't a political opinion, nor is it something anyone pontificated about. It's just a natural emotional reaction to the circumstances you find yourself in or believe yourself to be in.

A theory might be that otaku actually do see the world this way. They feel weaker than girls. They feel as if girls could dominate them in most every way. They feel that girls have power and that they don't.
>>
File: 1400172680074.jpg (135 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1400172680074.jpg
135 KB, 1440x810
>>124283428
I was greatly pleased
>>
Did Prez do anything wrong?

Apart from going full retard with the treasure.
>>
>>124283151

Once you see how she got him into that position you'll realize she was just fucking with him.
>>
>>124283474
It's scary that you don't realize how strange that is. Most boys and men on the planet do not think that way.

Maybe a boy fantasizes about finding a portal to a magical universe, becoming a hero, and finding a pretty girl there. Maybe a guy fantasizes about having sex with his attractive female boss. But almost no males fantasize about being a worthless piece of shit who gets emasculated by attractive women all the time.
>>
File: Sky.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sky.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>124282510
Thank you, Anon. For asking the questions that have plagued our collective subconscious for centuries.
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (16 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
16 KB, 250x201
>>124283202

10/10 post
Also fuck gays.
>>
>>124283669
The worthless piece of shit part isn't the fantasy element, that's the self-insert element.
>>
>>124283549
Yes, and I'm saying that the way you construct your fucking cartoons does not demonstrate how you unconsciously see the world.

>A theory might be that otaku actually do see the world this way. They feel weaker than girls. They feel as if girls could dominate them in most every way. They feel that girls have power and that they don't.
Wait, so is it a fantasy, or is it how they actually think things are?
>>
File: Natural form.png (314 KB, 796x1038) Image search: [Google]
Natural form.png
314 KB, 796x1038
>Oh boy! I can't wait for the next anime series about cute girls being stronger and smarter than boys, while emasculating them and beating them up constantly! This is a wonderful fantasy that completes my life. I wish I lived in a world where I was surrounded by pretty girls who were smarter and stronger than me, and would care enough to beat me up and show me they're better than me. That's all I want out of life.

But this is my exact train of though. Well, it is still missing how the girls step on me, sit on my face, humiliate me and make me lick their feet.

Anyways, thanks for the rec. I didn't even know this existed but I loved MM! so I will pick this up too.
>>
>>124283859
>Wait, so is it a fantasy, or is it how they actually think things are?
Isn't that the question of the day.
>>
>>124278421
Do I only watch anime for the stories? I still cannot wrap my head around this "Self Insert" thing, Is it something only lonely pathetic wretches do because they cannot love themselves?
>>
FFF or Horrible for this?
>>
>>124284139
It's very easy to tell whether or not the MC is a self-insert or not simply by counting the number of male characters in the story. Two main male characters means you're watching a story. One male in the entire universe means you're watching pandering shit.
>>
>>124284158

Take your pick. FFF typically does a better job at the cost of taking much longer to be released.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.