[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first OP is amazing >second OP is terrible Why do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1418859457480.png (29 KB, 214x152) Image search: [Google]
1418859457480.png
29 KB, 214x152
>first OP is amazing
>second OP is terrible

Why do they even bother doing this anyways.
>>
good thing log horizon kept it's op
>>
>>124234288
Too bad they didn't keep the studio
>>
UBW is the complete opposite

>First op was utter shit
>Second op is GOAT
>>
>>124234255

Thanks a lot, Cross Ange.
>>
i thought this about shirokuma cafe, but the second OP really grew on me.
>>
>>124234288
Too bad the anime is dogshit.
>>
>>124234320
I like it when a series keeps its' OP the whole through ala Eva. Its hard to imagine some shows with any other song as its opening.
>>
>>124234325

>Second op is GOAT

The second opening is fucking ear rape. The fact that people actually like it makes me want to bang my head against a wall.
>>
>>124234255

Well, it's logical in a way.

If you have two OPs, probably produced way ahead of time, and one of them is significantly better than the other, you always want to put the better one first. Same reason why first episodes get better animation.
>>
File: 1283568916531.jpg (75 KB, 896x716) Image search: [Google]
1283568916531.jpg
75 KB, 896x716
>>
Because that's how they market the terrible songs that they have to work with, by piggybacking off of the success of something that's already been accepted by a large audience, in an attempt to sneak a weak single past the public by getting them to confuse a love for the show for a love for the song. The first OP is important in grabbing the crowd and generating buzz, while the second OP is not nearly as important and they can basically use whatever they want, why not take advantage of the opportunity to get rid of something that they're obligated to make popular, even though it's shit and would never become a hit otherwise.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.