[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she will never be real why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
>tfw she will never be real

why live?
>>
if you can't find an answer, why are you here?
>>
>>124181571
The entire basketball team probably takes turns with her in the locker room.

Except for Hamaya who's saving himself for a sex machine like Haruno.
>>
>>124181855
>Hamaya
>>
File: 1418164732333.jpg (179 KB, 1447x1618) Image search: [Google]
1418164732333.jpg
179 KB, 1447x1618
>>124181855
>Hamaya
hamayalingo?
>>
File: Yahari Fuck.jpg (103 KB, 391x500) Image search: [Google]
Yahari Fuck.jpg
103 KB, 391x500
>>124181855
>Hamaya
Kill yourself.
>>
Because you don't have the balls to end it
>>
>>124181571
She's not even real in her own story.
>>
She soon will be.
http://a.pomf.se/atlvbd.webm
>>
HAYAMA-SENPAI DAME!
>>
>>124181855
>Basketball
>>
>a diamond dozen girl archetype will never exist

go literally anywhere and there's irohas wandering around
>>
>>124181855
>Hamaya

Absolutely haram.
>>
>>124181855
Nah, Hayama bangs Yukino every day.
>>
>>124182352
The flight plan Hikigaya just filed with the school lists him, his bros, sensei, but only one of the three girls.

First one to confess their love gets to stay on his aircraft.
>>
>>124181571
She's not even that cute OP
>>
>>124181571
shes a clingy slut
>>
>>124182468
>his bros
He doesn't get to bring friends.
>>
I actually saw her walking down the street when I was at the gas station this evening.
>>
>>124182352
>masku otoko
MY SIDES
>>
>>124182524
Totsuka and fat guy are his men/bros. He needs them to job when best girl crashes this plane.
>>
>>124182587
But Hikigaya is Batman. Iroha is obviously Bane.
>>
>>124182615
THEN WHO IS CIA?!
>>
File: faito ganbatte.jpg (60 KB, 565x698) Image search: [Google]
faito ganbatte.jpg
60 KB, 565x698
You just need to look harder! Faito!
>>
>>124181571
literally who?
>>
>>124182615
Agreed. Hiki is Batman, Sensei is Gordon, Iroha is Bane, Yui is Alfred, and Yukino is Catwoman.

There you go. Yukino wins.
>>
>>124182707
>Yui is Alfred
How the fuck is Yui Alfred when his sister exists?
>>
>>124182645
What's her angle? She seems nice and stupid, but I get the feeling she's either pure evil or a living miracle.
>>
>>124182735
Yeah, Yui'd probably be Robin.
>>
>>124182707
Why does everyone say Yukino is catwoman when she has no chance of winning.
>>
>>124182735
Because we ran out of spots for Yui, alright? Komachi is Rachel, that bitch is dead.
>>
>>124182428
Nah, man. Hayama has no interest in the failure of a younger sister. He's loyal to only one woman.
>>
>>124182428
>Hayama bangs Yukino
What about them? the had a fallout? sexual tension?
>>
>>124182952
*they
>>
>>124182740
She is rehabbing 8man

>“What’s with that super pain-in-the-butt face of yours…?” Isshiki’s cheeks swelled and she briskly walked ahead turning away. She stated in a passing and sulking voice, “There’s no girl that’s not a pain in the butt, you know.”

>Ahh, that was surprisingly believable. I lightly shrugged my shoulders and increased my pace after Isshiki.

>“…I can imagine. There aren’t very many people who aren’t a lot of trouble.”

>“Wow, you’re such a pain, senpai.” Isshiki turned around, making an annoyed face that was far beyond what I had earlier. This girl’s cruel.

>Our walking pace must’ve dropped due to the both of us thinking how much trouble we were. But the concourse in front of the station was just right in front of us. After avoiding the flow of people from the ticket gates, we arrived at today’s meeting spot, the front of Vision. Isshiki stopped and I did so as well.

>“In any case, today turned out to be a good learning experience. Thank you very much.”

>Isshiki lightly bowed, honestly expressing her appreciation. Taken aback by her earnest and mannerly behavior, I replied back awkwardly in a fluster. Isshiki lifted her face and laughed in amusement.

>“…Senpai, make sure to keep today in mind, okay?”

>She had a kind gaze, tinged slightly with strictness.

>“…Yeah. Well, you know, thanks for today.”

>It certainly did feel like I learned a few things today. Of course, this was up Isshiki’s alley, so I don’t think she’d get much out of it. After all, everyone had a different specialty from someone else.
>>
>>124182740
You managed to be 100% correct. She's pure evil AND a living miracle.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.