[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seraph of the End
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Seraph of the End.jpg (12 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
Seraph of the End.jpg
12 KB, 302x167
Okay so let me get this straight. A virus spread and infected every Human on Earth, showed no symptoms, and then globally, at the exact same moment, mutated to be lethal to anyone who experienced puberty?

Not only is that retarded, but what exactly would only make it lethal to adults? Does it turn your hormones into Arsenic? I am 3 minutes in and I already want to put this show on a flash drive and burn it in a holy bonfire.
>>
>>124002703
Why do you have to burn it on a holy bonfire?
Would a regular bonfire not suffice?
>>
File: IMG_2838.png (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2838.png
2 MB, 1536x2048
>>124002703
Anon, you shouldn't worry your pretty little head about details. Just enjoy the cuties.
>>
>>124002703
It's magic.
>>
>>124002703
Holy shit, do you expect a show where the main foucs is vampire battles to do research on how viruses work? Also, it's revealed in chapter two that while a lot of humanity got hit by the virus, the vampires exaggerated the story to get the kids to submit and become livestock for them
>>
>>124003167
I expect the CENTRAL THEME OF THE MAIN CONFLICT OF THE STORY to make some semblance of sense yes.

This is the same reason I can't stand to watch the Walking Dead. They try and explain away how zombies work by saying "Oh the brain stem revives itself or some shit". Doesn't explain why the muscles move without functioning lungs supplying oxygen, why the lungs would function without a working heart, or a steady supply of blood running through the body.

But whatever, who needs to think right?
>>
>>124002703
>A virus spread and infected every Human on Earth, showed no symptoms, and then globally, at the exact same moment, mutated to be lethal to anyone who experienced puberty?

Do not believe the vampires. They're liars. All the adults dying out is the punishment "god" gave them over something they did.
>>
>>124003912
Is that legit?

That plot sounds even worse than a virus filled with plotholes.
>>
>>124003406
>autism
>>
>>124003406
You shouldn't be able to stand watching TWD in the first place because it's a shit show.
>>
File: img000015.png (231 KB, 794x1150) Image search: [Google]
img000015.png
231 KB, 794x1150
>>124004008
Not quite, the series hasn't quite touched that subject. Everything seems to point out to it being more of a curse than a virus.
>>
>>124003406
It's fiction, you should really just relax.
>>
>>124002703
It's an excuse for the artists to never ever draw an adult, dude. It's a shit anime, don't expect much.
>>
>>124002703
It's a plot device used to justify the scenario.

Do you question how viruses fully infect someone in just a few minutes in your average zombie movie?
>>
>>124004395
>>124003406
Just read the thread, apparently you do, so that answers that question.
>>
>>124004395
Yes. I can't turn off my brain when I watch something, fiction or otherwise.

The only justifiable scenario is "magic". Seeing as how magic is in itself a phenomenon that doesn't exist in reality, it can be easily used to explain why this would happen.

But as someone above said, it is apparently a curse, so that answers that. That whole opening was just kind of insulting to my intelligence.
>>
>>124003406

You want everything spelled out for you in the first 10 seconds? Fuck off.
>>
>>124004537
Then stop watching sci-fi. Why would you ever subject yourself to that? Even Star Trek tier stuff just boils down "Bullshit by another name"

It's all magic, all the time. The only difference between sci-fi and fantasy is the vocabulary.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.