[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when rin says that she doesn't exactly hate shirou, does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: rt17.49].jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rt17.49].jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
when rin says that she doesn't exactly hate shirou, does that mean that she actually likes him a lot??
>>
Yes, because she's the most transparent, grating and poorly-written tsundere of all time.
>>
Diss Rin one more fucking time I dare you.
>>
>>123997859
>first thing she does is revive the MC's worthless ass
>bad tsundere
>>
>>123997926
In addition to being the most transparent, grating and poorly-written tsundere of all time, she also pleases old men for money.
>>
File: Ut.jpg (95 KB, 1058x912) Image search: [Google]
Ut.jpg
95 KB, 1058x912
>>123998208
>>
>>123997986
No, it's more like
>has a genuine reason for acting tsundere in balancing personal affairs with magus responsibilities
>bad tsundere
>>
>>124000941
more like she was just jelly that the MC got the Saber

which is understandable since Sabers are fucking OP
>>
No, it just means that she doesn't hate him. Rin is 100% honest with her feelings and would never hide what she really means.
>>
Shirou is more of the tsundere than Rin.
>>
Poor response. As if it isn't evident that she doesn't hate him. Shirou can tell that much, Rin.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.