[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kekkai Sensen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: chara.png (1 MB, 1492x1262) Image search: [Google]
chara.png
1 MB, 1492x1262
What what? What is this anime about?
>>
>>123693801
Japanese Ameriboo's love letter to New York.
>>
>>123693801
How can MC see things if his eyes are always closed?
>>
Don't know I was confused all the way while watching this, and his reason to be im that city and how he got his powers just left me with more questions.
I liked it
>>
>>123694152
He can see through his eyelids
>>
>>123693801
Is there source material for this? The complete lack of explanation for anything makes me really want to know what happens next.
>>
>>123694326
Yes.
>>
It will turn out to be one of the anime that people must watch.
>>
>>123693801
Watch the first episode retard.
>>
>>123694282
It's not exposition dumping in episode one for once, I like it.

>>123693801
A group of people fighting demons in a New York that's half in the demon world
>>
>>123694377
I did loser. That's the whole point.
>>
>>123694326
Yes, but the anime is looking at an original end, it has two entirely original characters
>>
>>123694387
I thought they were aliens and not demons. Some of them seem to adapt well to humans life
>>
I dont know why but I would love some guys from Baccano fighting some of this guys
>>
>>123695647
they are demons that look like aliens from Men in Black
>>
>tfw I could almost recognize some of the locations
Damn this show makes me miss NYC.
>>
>>123694311
They`re not called the Eyes of God for nothing.
>>
>>123697966
He hangs out at the Diner so he can oogle the waitress with his eyes closed.
>>
subs when?
>>
Since I've seen it asked

Femt's game is basically:
>Two gates releasing a monster that's been split in two
>1st gate from the bank robber
>2nd gate supposedly from the monkey (a red herring)
>The one that came out of the robber (first gate) is the one rampaging the city trying to find the other gate
>2nd gate (monkey) opens in intervals
>Destroy the second gate to prevent the monster from getting to it.
>>
>>123693801
AOTS right here boys
>>
>>123700135
yer kidden
>>
>>123699973
Vivid's been out and it's good.
>>
>>123700456
thank you based anon.
>>
DRRR done right
>>
>>123694372
Like Trigun and Gungrave?
>>
Bump of Chicken did the opening song, so will check it out. Glad to hear it might actually be good.
>>
>>123693801
Retards who can't think shouldn't be allowed to watch things with just a little bit of complexity.
>>
good Soundtrack, action, fun AND a cute monkey alien?
>>
>>123693801
From the first episode I think it could be pretty rad, it definitely has a cool setting
>>
File: 2-1.jpg (197 KB, 567x624) Image search: [Google]
2-1.jpg
197 KB, 567x624
Preorder bonus genga of one of the characters. A different character depending on where it's brought from.
http://www.anime-recorder.com/ArticleDetail.aspx?seq_no=2124&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Nightow's illustrating the sleeve cases. Character designer Toshihiro Kawamoto will do the digipacks. Bundled with an original 2 page comic drawn by Nightow, 48P special booklet, non-credit OP
>>
>>123702803
>scans never
Why even care
>>
>>123693801
About rushing through the material because only 12 episodes.
>>
>>123703381
It's a nearly episodic manga, there's no overall plot for it to rush through.
>>
>>123701278

And Trigrave. And Gungun.
>>
>>123693801
Nothing
>>
Is that the blonde guy from clannad speaking?
>>
>>123705741
oop, yup it is Sakaguchi, Daisuke
>>
>>123701872
No no, they should. There's always the possibility it'll lead to broader horizons.
>>
>>123695771
NYC sucks
>>
That was one of the more interesting first episodes i have seen so far this season, at least animation wise.

Is it not being discussed much? or is this not the main thread?
>>
Not sure how you're confused, it's pretty straightforward.

Also interesting how MC keeps his eyes closed all the time. Presumably he can see through them, and keeping them closed stops him from seeing too far. I look forward to seeing how they handle making him emote with his eyes closed, though they've done a great job so far.

Surprise good show of the season, I enjoyed it a lot.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.