[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck I wasn't expecting this send help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 960x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 960x531
fuck
I wasn't expecting this
send help
>>
>>123659318
I wasn't expecting this either.

If an anon falling for a cheap attempt at melodrama is what you meant by "this".
>>
babby's first forced drama
>>
>>123659474
That is still clannaids. In fact clannaids is worse because all the cheap deaths were fixed by the dragon balls.
>>
>>123659419
If that's the case then why do I see this thread every time a sudden two minute godawful tearjerker happens in a show? You should have seen this coming.
>>
>>123659318
I was hearing "Nyanta- saan" everytime she talked.

Even is it wasn't forced, I wouldn't have been able to hold straight, shit was too funny.
>>
>>123659521
>>123659509
>>123659474
>>123659419
>children who've never had to put a pet to sleep

Come back when real life bites you in the ass and you can understand why this show might upset someone.
>>
heartless bastards all o ye
>>
>>123659592
I mistakenly squished a tiny baby jumping spider that somehow got out of my pet jumping spider's enclosure, only noticing what it was afterward, broke my heart.
>>
>>123659318
You'll get used to it. We have one of these forced drama series every now and then. It was obvious what this would be when they turned off the robot guy.
>>
>>123659637

Your "mistake" saved your life. Be glad.
>>
>>123659592
We've been over this already. People aren't upset with this because it has emotional scenes, people are upset because they are absolutely hamfisted and shoved down your throat in the most cliched and unsubtle way imaginable.
>>
i don't get sad when animated characters meant to represent people die

i get sad when animated characters meant to represent androids made to represent people die
>>
>>123659814
>show about androids with emotions
>show about meetings and farewells
>sad farewells are hamfisted and shoved down your throat

Seriously nigger? If you want trash fanservice and harem pick up the low budget SAO knock off by JC Staff and call it quits.
>>
>>123659905
>Robots have feelings and are they human?
>Robots are not human and are superficially yet fundamentally different but they are like human
Gee, I never see that anywhere. How could I write a story to make you sad?

This guy only has one thing and he loses that thing then goes through the five stages of guilt in about 15 seconds. He cries happily and sadly at the same time. The end.
>>
>>123659905
>If you want trash fanservice
Are you replying to the wrong thread?
>>
>one faggot says that people cried at the pre-air
>everybody assumes the show is trying to make everybody cry in the first episode and call it shit
>>
>>123659318
>give a character 2 minutes of screen time
>give them a sad, totally non-cringeworthy farewell scene
>people actually cry over it

fucking pathetic
>>
>>123659592
i killed my cousins cat, and i didn't even give a fuck. you're just a faggot.
>>
>>123660454
Cats are vermin so that's no big thing, edgy. Go kill your family dog: if you don't feel anything after that, you're officially a sociopath and should probably turn yourself in for psychiatric help.
>>
>>123660400
>not being able to relate to what the other characters would have been feeling at that time

There's definitely someone pathetic here.

I've had to kill two of my pets in the last 24 months and this show reminded me of things I didn't want to remember.
>>
Can't /a/ watch fictional characters be sad without going FUCK YOU SHOW YOU WON'T TRICK ME
>>
>>123659592
i let my cat died naturally,
probably organ failure.
>>
>>123660521
Can't you read? His post was pure sarcasm towards those who are complaining about the melodrama.
>>
>>123660485
>tfw i used to fill meatballs with bleach and feed them to random tied up dogs in my neighborhood

feels good, fuck those annoying little shits
>>
File: blog.png (550 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
blog.png
550 KB, 1366x768
>/a/ thead
>muh forced drama
>/m/ thread
>robot sex dungeons

/m/ wins again
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.