[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... Has anyone tried to make this yet? or the whole stuff is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
So... Has anyone tried to make this yet? or the whole stuff is just impossible?
>>
Most of the shit you're going to see in this show is either highly, highly overrated or outright impossible to make. That dish there is nothing more than soggy potatoes wrapped in bacon, it's seriously nothing worth orgasming over.
>>
>>123639417
>mashed potatoes wrapped with bacon
>impossible
>>
>>123639511
I would try to make it at home but I live alone and it would be a waste of food.
>>
>>123639568
I mean, won't the bacon just fall over the plate?
>>
>>123639417
It would probably taste better if he just chop up bacon pieces and mix it with the mashed potatoes
>>
>>123639600
Why would it fall off the plate?
>>
>>123639600
Do strings mean anything to you?
>>
File: electromagnetism__coiled_wire.gif (7 KB, 279x197) Image search: [Google]
electromagnetism__coiled_wire.gif
7 KB, 279x197
>>123639755
It's common knowledge bacon and mashed potatoes have the same magnetic charges, they repel off of eachother and go flying off the plate. The wine coating contains a highly alkaline solution which boosts the bacon's electron (-) charge, and since the mashes potatoes are also high in excited electrons, their magnetic field will just send the bacon wrappings off from the food and into the floor/your face.

This is like 6th grade science, anon.
>>
File: 1428209304797.jpg (214 KB, 572x321) Image search: [Google]
1428209304797.jpg
214 KB, 572x321
>>
>>123639864
I hope this is true
>>
>>123639600
It was wrapped with a sting to hold it together, from what I saw in the anime when it was being made.
>>
>>123639937
Anon, are you an elementary school girl? don't reply.
>>
File: 1428094371063.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1428094371063.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
The whore was just very hungry I think.
>>
>>123639511
bullshit

I remember some manga chapters came with recipes so you could just try them at home
>>
>>123640232
And they are highly overrated. You really think some mangaka with a couple of cooking consultants can come up with something better than what world-class chefs already make?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 276x258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 276x258
>>123639907
holy shit
>>
>>123640317
Many of the recipes in the manga are actually lifted straight from IRL cuisine, with barely any variation.
>>
>>123640317
They don't have to come up with anything better. They literally just have to draw it and say it tastes exactly like it.
>>
>>123639417
I haven't watched this episode yet, and I thought it was omelet wrap with lots of badly drawn ketchup on it.
>>
Meat is wrong.
>>
>>123640317
>>123640754
And as for being overrated, this is a manga in which people literally have orgasms while eating. Every single recipe is going to be overrated because of that premise alone.
>>
Addicted to Curry i tried those recipes and they worked out okay. Souma is just some research tier foods.
>>
>>123640850
You weren't saying that when my meat was deep inside you last night.
>>
I'm actually thinking of making it.

If I ever get around to it, however many weeks it takes, I'll be sure to keep you guys posted.
>>
>>123640852
That certainly would be true with respect to the characters, but perhaps he was being pretentious and was trying to speak with respect to the culinary world.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (432 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
432 KB, 1280x1024
>>123639417
Honestly this looks fucking retarded. Like how is it possible that none of the potato falls out of the wraps of the bacon? Only way that'd be possible is if the starch in the potato caused it to stick together, and then it'd be more like a mashed potato cake than anything else.

2/10 would not pedantically analyze again.
>>
Just watched the episode, why the fuck were people having orgasms from food and is this going to happen every time a character eats something?
>>
>>123641185
Yes, that's pretty much the premise. MC goes against world-class chefs, the world-class chefs create something jaw-droppingly amazing and everybody loves it and then at the end, the MC manages to create something even more amazing because he's so good and awesome and ingenious, then they all taste it and cum so hard they pass out.
>>
Can anyone make a webbum of the meat juice scene?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.