[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yahari Oregairu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Hayato.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hayato.png
2 MB, 1280x720
Friendly reminder that being Hayato is suffering
>being a perfect handsome guy
>surrounded by stupid fucks but give no fuck about them
>so pure to just love a childhood friend for many years
>but hated by her for some happening in the past
>she even wants to suck that some no-name creepy fedora tipper's dick
>and Ebina demands me to rape Tobe again

What a poor guy
>>
>>123561607
I still don't get it. Why did he hide his career path anyway?
>>
>>123561743
Maybe someone told him that what you do in Highschool actually matters.
>>
>Hangs around with talentless retarded hacks.
>Bawww please feel sorry for me.
>>
>>123561743
Because he wants his friends to make their own decisions instead of just following him.
>>
>White knights everyone
>Try to act nice all the time
>Try to be friendly all the time
>Is actually, a two-faced cunt, but keeps the nice guy facade

He is literally the worst normalfag of the show. I'll even take the genki guy instead of him.
>>
Hayato reaps what he sow as a coward despite being a social butterfly, not much else.
>>
Hayato is Clark Kent

he tries to patch everything up with FRIENDSHIP or something, yet always feels himself apart rather than a part.

He recognizes 8man as similar to himself, yet ultimately cannot truly accept how the 8man operates.
>>
>>123561840
He sounds perfectly adapted to fit in with society, like /a/ never will.
>>
He is the type of man who will live a miserable life after graduation from school.
>>
>>123561607
So, is he actually likes Miura or not?
>>
>>123561978
He fug yukino in the past. Still cant get over Yukino's vag.

Read the LN secondary
>>
>>123561949
I don't see how. He has friends, he can make friends.

He's also not bound by as many morals as 8man so he can manipulate the world to a greater degree. Truly the Harvey Dent of the real world.
>>
>>123562029
Nice try anon, but I'm asking that exactly because I just finished volume 10.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.