[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yan-mouto is best Imouto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
“Morning, Onii-chan… Well, afternoon. Haah, you slept so soundly, like a little puppy snoozing in my arms.

It’s Monday, silly. Don’t you remember my special “Sweet Dreams, Onii-chan” porridge made with extra love and sleeping powder? I made it specially so you’d miss your first classes. There’s no point in going to school now.

Wh-why do you look so shocked?
D-do you WANT to go and be surrounded by all those girls…?
You come home every day covered in their scent. When you’re in the bath, your clothes smell less and less like my beloved onii-chan and more and more like other girls.

…I won’t let them take you away from me. I’m your little sister and you’re my cool, perfect, loving, tender, handsome, sweet, caring big brother. It’s not right that other girls get to put their scent on you.
Anyway, today we’re going to cuddle lots and lots so I can make you smell like me instead.
I made you some soup for lunch.
N-no! Don’t get up. If you eat it yourself, how can I tenderly feed it to you?

We’re going to have a wonderful day full of sibling love with no school. No girls to try to corrupt you and no boys to pretend they can be anything like you.
It’s true… All the boys in my class try to be just like you. Of course they don’t know you, but it’s obvious! When they’re nice to me, they’re pretending to be you. When they pretend they want to go out with me, they’re mimicking your desires to trick me.
We won’t be going there today.
We’re going to stay here in our little bubble of warmth and tenderness and love and happiness.

…Haah… Th-thank you. Your embrace feels nice... When you get that protective look in your eyes, I don’t know what to do…

Onii-chan… <3 <3 <3
>>
I want to drug and fuck Hatate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Cuxp4J2OA

Always.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVbgDh0jWzg
>>
Please do a yandere onee san
>>
But my grades....
Muh school credit
>>
I'm sad and lonely enough that I actually want this to happen to me IRL.
>>
>>123485712
I don't think i works that well though.
>>
>>123482252
tl;dr
>>
>>123487257
Naw, a yandere aniki caring for her otuoto protectin him from the world is hot
>>
>>123486879
I can understand too...
>>
File: 1412921135988.jpg (236 KB, 707x1024) Image search: [Google]
1412921135988.jpg
236 KB, 707x1024
I think all yandere lovers have this sort of ingrained fear of abandonment or betrayal.

A yandere after all is a person who will absolutely never look at anyone else, she can't even conceptualize loving anyone other than her target so of course she can't leave you. She needs you more than anything else. You act as her sole tether to wanting to live.

More than that. It also has to do with a desire to be wanted or to be desired. Knowing that there is someone out there who sincerely counts down the seconds before she'll get to see you again and can hold you in her arms.

Damn I'm lonely.

might as well dump this yandere kitsune comic.
>>
File: 1412921161593.jpg (249 KB, 693x1024) Image search: [Google]
1412921161593.jpg
249 KB, 693x1024
>>123488636
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.