[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so when do the new shows start airing? bored out of my mind with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: divine proportion.jpg (35 KB, 619x599) Image search: [Google]
divine proportion.jpg
35 KB, 619x599
so when do the new shows start airing? bored out of my mind with nothing to watch here
>>
Fate/shit starts in two days
>>
>>123429504
But anon, it's not shit.
>>
>>123429453
Do you not have a backlog?
>>
File: 1403916819430.png (13 KB, 242x402) Image search: [Google]
1403916819430.png
13 KB, 242x402
>tfw there feels like there's fuck all that interests me in this spring season

I've been looking at previews and shit and honestly nothing is catching my eye, and I'm pretty varied with my tastes

Guess it gives me a chance to slash my backlog down to size
>>
>>123430810
It doesn't hold out very well compared to Fate/Zero though.
>>
>>123430881
fuck no. i'm not a pleb like you. i watch almost everything as it airs and have for the past few years
>>
>>123430894
same here. i've got exactly 3 shows lined up ubw s2, hibike and yahari. guess it's japans way of telling me to go the fuck outside once in a while
>>
Reminder not to be deceived by sunk cost VNfag primaries.

They made the decision long ago to gorge themselves on an inferior medium, knowing full well that a superior, high budget, high quality better medium version was in the works.

They traded quality for early access to content. And misery loves company, they will stop at nothing to trick newfriends into making the same mistake they did.

You should do the following, at the bare minimum

1. Watch Fate/Zero
2. Watch UBW (UFOTABLE)
3. Decide to wait out for the end of UBW, or if you really must and cannot contain your autism to win nerdbattles on /a/, you can play the VN
4. Ditto for the last, worst, wormroutes like HF.

There is zero reason to choose an objectively inferior, decade old eroge VN over a far superior, better artstyle, animated, version of it.

Additionally the other fate releases spoil Fate/Zero -- the best standalone release of the entire fate series. It is idioitic to complain about how it ruins a subpar route like HF, when reading HF/FSN spoils Fate/Zero.

Fate/Zero is one of the greatest selling anime of all time for good reason. And /a/ will never stop being butthurt over it.

Additionally, people really overestimate how bad "spoilers" are. It's not like "It's his sled" level spoiler, it's just "ugh, ok that's what they decided to do"

You're supposed to enjoy the journey, not the destination, in Fate. And the (ufotable) anime is a luxurious limo ride on the main road. The VN is a model T that can travel on the side roads as well.

Take the nice trip and then circle back onto the dirt path if you really want to.
>>
>>123432353
>inferior, decade old eroge VN
>a far superior, better artstyle, animated, version of it.
>animated version
>no hentai scenes animated
fuck off to /co/, stop making fate child friendly you fucking moron
>>
>>123433017
but anon, Nasu is the one selling out to normalfags. he's the king jew of Japan
>>
>>123431979
What about the thirty five years of shows from before that?
>>
>>123432044
Might give Yahari a look but need to watch the first season first
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.