[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ikuhara works ranking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
Yuri Kuma > Utena > Penguindrum

Can we all agree on this?
>>
Penguindrum > Utena > Yuri Kuma
>>
Utena > Yuri Kuma > Penguindrum
>>
>>123388645
Utena > Penguindrum > YKA
>>
U>P>YK
But I like them all.
>>
U>P=YK
>>
>>123388645
>>123388698
This has to be bait. No way in hell any somewhat sane persn could think Penguindrum or YKA could be better than Utena.
>>
>>123388645
Yuri Kuma - people with taste
Utena - normal people
Penguindrum - retards
>>
>>123388645
>>
>>123388950
This is correct.
>>
>>123388950

Thanks fucking god someone has sense.

Honestly I'm indifferent to YK but Penguindrum is full on mentally handicapped tier and I'm mystified by its popularity on here.
>>
>>123388950
YKA -> Pretentious idiots
Penguindrum -> retards
Utena -> People who appreciate fien art
>>
>>123388886
Wow, it's almost like people have different opinions on shows.
I didn't like Yuri Kuma very much though
>>
Utena - Tumblr
Penguindrum - Reddit
YKA - /u/
>>
>>123389652

>d-do i fit in yet?
>>
>>123389652
I thought /u/ is scared of explicit yuri or yuri that isn't a subtext.
>>
>>123389652
I remember when everything bad was Gaia. Now it's always Tumblr/Reddit/SJWs.
>>
File: AKIO.jpg (59 KB, 550x425) Image search: [Google]
AKIO.jpg
59 KB, 550x425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbQ5KOLJcnk

Utena is inherently superior by virtue of having this based motherfucker. Ikuhara peaked early.
>>
>>123389602
All of Ikuhara's shows are mentally handicapped clusterfucks. But I think that's where his charm comes from. Elitism on which show is better is hilarious.
>>
>>123389775
Utena was only a masterpiece because Ikuhara was surrounded by talented people who kept him in check.
>>
Utena = Penguindrum > Yuri Kuma
>>
If Penguindrum kept the appeal of the beginning throughout I'd say it'd be better then Utena or YKA, however Ringo's development halted at midway and a lot of the story was filler crap that could've been condensed and it dragged on a lot.

Utena=YKA>Penguindrum
>>
Utena = Penguindrum = Lesbears
>>
I have only watched YKA.
>>
>>123389741
Used to be all /v/ for a while.
>>
>>123390447
We already know.
>>
I've enjoyed them all, but
Utena > Penguins > Bears
>>
Is this gonna be the future of YKA threads?
>>
I need to get around to watching Utena.

Tornado of Ursine Dykes wins out over Spinning Flightless Percussionists as far as I'm concerned. Like a number of faggots before me, I didn't care too much for Ringo the Stalker in Penguindrum - both series have their positives and negatives, but this one in particular sets them apart.
>>
U > YK > P

didn't really like Penguindrum (had a problem with all the characters)
>>
Utena > Penguindrum = YKA
All are excellent, but Utena is certainly the best.
>>
The most cancerous Ikuhara thread in a while
>>
>>123388645
Utena(9)>Penguindrum(7)>Yuri Kuma Arashi(6~7)
>>
>people saying that Utena was better than YKA

Long and drawn out >>> everything, huh? Face it, Utena was boring and repetitive. I nearly dropped it like seven times. You probably only like it because you saw it so long ago and already decided that it was the best Ikuhara work before you watched YKA.
>>
Utena > Penguindrum > Shit > Yuri Kuma
>>
>>123388645
I thought the ending was lovely, but Penguindrum is the best. Haven't seen Utana.
>>
>>123390591
This is an Ikuhara thread.
Though, Ikuhara was never popular of /a/ until he created YKA so I guess it would be inevitable that future threads will be about comparing his works with each other
>>
>>123388645
Even though I really like gay bears, Utena is still at the top. However, I can't understand how the bears can be below than the penguins. They bears did more in 12 episodes than Penguindrum in 24.
>>
>>123391346
nigga..
>>
>>123391346
>Ikuhara was never popular of /a/ until he created YKA
How fucking new are you?
>>
What's the song that plays when people are in the elevator, in the Black Rose arc?
>>
>>
Utena > Penguindrum > Yurikuma.
>>
All three of them are shit and you should feel bad for liking shit. Ikuhara a shit.
>>
>>123391503
I think it's the track called "Kokuhaku Shoukoushitsu~Kuusou no Warui Mushi" on the OST. I would link it but it seems to be the only one that isn't on Youtube.
>>
>>123391346
Go back to reddit.
>>
File: uHRTE.jpg (15 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
uHRTE.jpg
15 KB, 640x480
>>123390330
My nigga. Here's a guy with taste I can finally agree with.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.