[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you a burned girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Would you a burned girl?
>>
>>123302579
I would peel off her scabs and lazily duct tape them to a blow up doll, then proceed to unload .357 sig into her bleeding corpse. Live happily ever after with some non rice crispy (get it?) sweet loli redhead.
>>
>>123303513
and I forgot I was not on /k/
>>
as long i wasnt the one that failed to save or did the burning myself
>>
i would if they didnt look horrible irl
>>
>>123302579
so much she'd get new burns
>>
File: 44557655_big_p9.jpg (2 MB, 1091x1530) Image search: [Google]
44557655_big_p9.jpg
2 MB, 1091x1530
Would I bully a burned girl? Yes. Yes I would.

OP's image was all a dream, by the way.
>>
>>123302579
If I loved her, I don't think it would matter, and I care more for personality anyway. That being said, I'm willing to admit I'm still shallow enough to not want to date like an acid burn victim that's missing most of her face, but I wouldn't leave her if the accident happened after we were already together.
>>
>>123303724
Next chapter when?
>>
>>123304390
I think the guy stop drawing
>>
>>123304557
He still drawing Shima though.

>inb4 sample
Fucking limited file size.
>>
>>123302579
Monster.
>>
>>123304898
Really? I hope at least he give her a fucking good ending, the 2 chapters he made are pure suffering (the 1st isn't that bad though)
>>
>>123305234
>good ending
But I want more suffering.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.