[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Saber's dress scene in anime is confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 5353.jpg (224 KB, 1500x1035) Image search: [Google]
5353.jpg
224 KB, 1500x1035
Reminder that Saber's dress scene in anime is confirmed for hentai. And that it would be now very surprising if we don't get also proper mana transfer scene.
>>
Who is the better royal rapist, Caster or Embryo-sama?
>>
>>123269962
They will literally show Shirou's jackhammer entering Rin, with detailed inside shots of her hymen breaking.
>>
>>123269962
Look at the left hand corner. Doesn't FSNPC specifically note the unedited PC version of the VN?
>>
Epic circlejerk
>>
>>123270299
It means production committee.
>>
OP:
>Starts with Archer sitting on some ruins.
>Cityscape
>Skies(the pv scene?
>Rin And Saber stand on rooftop wind blows.
>Illya playing on the grass with berserker standing there
>Lancer close-up
>Gil and Berserker fight with Berserker dodging Gil's attacks.
>Lancer fighting using his runes. Lots of magic effects.
>Saber reaching out her hand
>Gilgamesh and grail.
>Archer and Shirou face each other.

EP13
>Starts with Rin and Archer coming back, Rin eats, Rin asks Archer if he regrets his past.
>Saber in dress scene, very hentai. Groping. Won't be included in TV version because does not fit tv standards of the audiences watching.
>if we defeat Caster the contract with Saber will break", close up on Archer's face.
>Scenes of what RIn and Archer, Kuizuki and Caster are doing. Shirou wandering streets looking for Rin.
>Rin attacks Caster with magic is blown away. Kuizuki and Archer fight evenly, archer is tense and stressed.
>Archer says he will join Caster if they let Rin go free.
>Rin looks back sees Archer sad. Shirou grabs her by hand and they leave, she starts crying when outside.
>In graveyard kicks Shirou forcing him to listen, back to back. Shirou reassures Rin is great person.
>Shirou makes some stupid face at something Rin says.
>Thank you for listening i needed this
>>
File: shiki.gif (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shiki.gif
39 KB, 500x500
>>123270005
Embryo just got the tip in because of his tantric slow foreplay bullshit.
>>
EP14
>Starts with Rin and Shirou arriving at Rin's mansion. Rin says they should cooperate with Illya, Shirou does not know why, Rin angrily explains.
>Rin explains Caster's history and backstory to Shirou with flashbacks to her life.
>We see Caster's flashback of her summoning, there is a master and maybe six other people there. Master is smug.
>Master wants innumerable riches and to summon him a dragon. Gets angry
>Master shows incredible dislike and abuse towards Caster
>AO scene of Kotomine saying to Lancer to retake the Church.
>Master orders Caster to kill herself berrates her.
>Caster stabs herself with rulebreaker and then stabs the master with rulebreaker.
>she burns down the whole place after killing master.
>Burned and tattered she encounters Kuzuki
>Forest entrance scene. Shirou almost walks into it bur Rin says it is protected because she felt a surge when going near.
>llya commands maids to take care of intruder.
>Maids die brutally, Gil enters and faces Illya and Berserker.

EP15
>Episode starts with Illya's past with ainzberns. We see her sad we see dark Iri berrate her about how Kiritsugu abandoned her. It is brainwashing by Einzberns and she is screaming.
>"he killed me and then he abandoned you because he found someone more amusing"
> Berserker is summoned
>Illya is cold they are in forest, berserker kills wolves attacking them.
>Illya's bond with Berserker as parent.
>Flashback ends right into Berserker fight.
>Berserker falls and starts dissolving after 12 deaths, Gil slashes Illya's eyes with a knife and stabs her in the chest. 'it hurts it hurts"
>Berserker stops dissolving, breaks chains, stands up and jumps to Gil.
>Gil sweating and Berserker dissolves just as he is about to take off GIl's head. Gil is sweating complements him.
>Rin tries to prevent shirou but Shirou runs out anyway, Heart-grab
>Gil turns to screaming shaking Shirou, deflects stuff, apparantly crazy sized explosion form Angry at Shirou Rin
>Rin on terrace pointing her hand.
>>
>>123270656
>>Saber in dress scene, very hentai. Groping.
Just wow.
>>
>>123270695
>Gil turns to screaming shaking Shirou, deflects stuff, apparantly crazy sized explosion form Angry at Shirou
u wot
>>
>>123270695
>>Rin says they should cooperate with Illya, Shirou does not know why, Rin angrily explains.
I thought shirou was the one who made that suggestion?
>>
>>123270758
ufotable apparently confirmed this scene would be cut for TV broadcast, so you'll have to wait for the BDs
>>
>>123270774
"Angry at Shirou Rin" probably means Rin's "you're so distorted Shirou blah blah" speech
>>
>>123270695
>>Gil slashes Illya's eyes with a knife
>>
>>123270795
He was, but Rin is Miura's favorite character. This is like the Harry Potter movies where the director had a pedoboner for Emma Watson and rewrote shit so that Hermione looked better.
>>
>>123270827
He's a slav after all.
>>
File: 1412908002420.jpg (32 KB, 426x458) Image search: [Google]
1412908002420.jpg
32 KB, 426x458
>>123269962
>you will never seen the other angle of that picture
>>
>>123270795
>>123270851
I think this change is not too bad. You can hand wave an explanation like Shirou unconciously gained some knowledge from Archer about Ilya, but otherwise she is just some murderous psycho that he met one time and nearly killed everybody.
>>
>>123270824
God I hope Nasu rewrites that. It's really awkward and doesn't go anywhere. I get the point behind the speech, but the way Rin words it is just bad.
>>
>>123270851
>Miura's favorite characters are Rin, because she's very cute when she cries or blushes and Archer because he is like a perfect man.

Rin is like a cute fling to him, Archer is the one he truly loves.
>>
>>123270695
Caster master sure is a dick.
>>
>>123270901
I don't mind Rin coming up with the idea, but it seems like they're having Shirou do the clueless routine again which pisses me off.
>>
ED:
>Archer in land of swords wrapping himself in his cloak
>Saber standing on Camlann Hill.
>Kiritsugu saving Shirou
>Rin and Archer (or Shirou?)
>Shirou with a sword
>The UBW gears break and the land of swords turns into lush grassland
>Zoom to sword that is in pieces lying there.
>>
File: golden_fleece.jpg (132 KB, 798x600) Image search: [Google]
golden_fleece.jpg
132 KB, 798x600
>>123270695
>>Master wants innumerable riches and to summon him a dragon. Gets angry
>>
>>123270656
>Lots of magic effects.
Confirmed for shit.
>>
>>123270941
Well I'll hold my judgement on that until I see the actual scene. If he just shows surprise at Rin's suggestion and asks why, that's not really being stupid. If he obtusely refuses until finally he goes all "can't be helped, gotta obey Rin", then that's a bad change and he's acting retarded.
>>
>>123270945
>The UBW gears break and the land of swords turns into lush grassland

Anyone else think that sounds kinda stupid?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.