[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
manga thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: recent9.jpg (522 KB, 989x1157) Image search: [Google]
recent9.jpg
522 KB, 989x1157
Have you read anything good recently? I went to a book store today
>>
>>123145341
>/rec/
>buying manga

You're not even trying
>>
>>123145489
What's wrong with buying manga, faggot?
>>
Oh, that revolverhead manga finally got a tank release. Why it too so long? I thought it was weekly.
>>
>>123145341
what is the manga on top left?
>>
>>123145564
It's a pretty thick volume
>>
>>123145613
No Guns Life
>>
File: trash.png (97 KB, 273x338) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
97 KB, 273x338
>trash.
Fucking nice, I'm reading it and its pretty decent so far.

Rushia makes my dick hard.
>>
>>123145686
actually the left one is Don't Meddle With My Daughter
>>
>>123145764
I love how it has 2 different titles

Don't Meddle With my Daughter

and

Don't Meddle IN my Daughter lol
>>
>>123145341
Damn anon, you just reminded me that I can't find RAWS for trash vol 6 anywhere.
>>
>>123145764
is someone scanning that?

The artist is/was hentai artist no?
>>
I recently read Nausicaa and Seraphim: 266613336 Wings. Nausicaa was amazing. Way better than the movie. Miyazaki should have just done manga instead of films.
Seraphim was great as well despite the fact that it is unfinished and will never be finished. I'm pretty depressed about that.
>>
>>123147306
It's somewhere out there and he mostly does softcore stuff
>>
>>123147344
I personally find it not much of a problem to drop things when I reach the end of available material. It's just the way things are. Time to move on.
However when I know in advance that the story isn't finished then that's a serious damper on my motivation to read it at all.
>>
>>123147344
I just got Opus. Haven't started reading it though
>>
>>123147449
Opus was also never finished. Though it kind of still works because of the subject matter.
>>
>>123145341
>buying trash
>>
>>123147306
same author as Dance in Vampire Bund
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.