[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An old man can truly appreciate beautiful young girls, unlike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1424374241399.jpg (118 KB, 1572x476) Image search: [Google]
1424374241399.jpg
118 KB, 1572x476
An old man can truly appreciate beautiful young girls, unlike ungrateful young punks who are just horny. They are inexperienced and don't know how to truly savor a girls beauty and spirit.

checkmate vanillafags.
>>
>tfw old people and creeps get the best hentai catered to them
>>
>>123125762
they are probably the ones willing to spend the most amount of cash.
>>
>>123125579
This. But young men can also be experienced.
>>
>>>/h/
>>
This is why women constantly hook up with older men.
>>
>>123126564
No its because money
>>
>>123125579
>Young men are inexperienced
kek. Not everyone is an obese autistic beta permavirgin like you.
>>
Old people just appreciate more shit in general than the youth. Pretty girls are definitely no exception.
>>
Pretty sure anyone could appreciate pussy as nice as riko's. You don't have to be buddha.
>>
If I had to pick between being a young generic h-doujin MC (probably named Yu-kun or something) having vanilla sex with a girl and being a gross old man with week-old smegma dick forcefully fucking a girl into oblivion, I'd pick the second option for sure.

They just seem to have much more fun. Also, all old perverted men are automatically incredible sex gods according to hentai logic. Since being a perv means you're super well versed with sex acts under any circumstances, and being a 50+ year-old perv means you unlock a perk that lets you pull out mind-breaking, irresistible aphrodisiacs out of thin air.
>>
But old men do not have that kind of stamina...

Specially not obese ones.
>>
>>123127758
this toa fucking T
>>
>>123125579
I don't know how this pertains to me but whatever.
>>
>>123125762
Welcome to the Boomer's world. They spent their youth dancing in the mud, taking drugs and having sex, spent their middle-age in yuppie culture, building fortunes for themselves off the backs of their parents, and now they're hogging all the high-paying and middle-management positions whilst the government pools taxpayer money into luxurious boomer pension pots. They're the generation that took the post-WW2 world of white colonial power, rode off the hard work of their parents, ruined the environment, destroyed the nuclear family, had it easy their working lives, and now aim to destroy any chance of the next generations having it as good.
>>
If you're a young pretty anime boy in an h-doujin then here are the options laid out for you:

>You fuck the girl
>You get fucked
>You get blueballed forever because that's a fetish
>You die
>You get NTRed for a fat old man

If you're a fat old man in an h-doujin here are your options:

>You fuck the girl
>You fuck the girl so hard she ditches her pretty anime boyfriend for your superior dick
>You fuck the girl so hard she becomes a mindbroken slave to any of your sexual whims, without question
>Protip: the last two aren't mutually exclusive

Who the fuck do you think I want to be?
>>
>>123128130

are you a cuck?
>>
>>123128042
Hi /p o l /.
>>
>>123128130
The pretty guy. Getting NTR'd isn't going to ruin my day.
>>
>>123129682
But if you take the old man alternative you could have schoolgirl twins competing to suck your dick while their mother is rimming your ass, how is that going to ruin your day?
>>
File: 1426597211575.png (3 KB, 140x141) Image search: [Google]
1426597211575.png
3 KB, 140x141
>>
>>123129948
L-lewd
>>
>>123128130
The girl being fucked by the old men and the young men.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.