[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kekkai Sensen Confirmed for 12 Episodes Only Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: kekkai sensen.jpg (74 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
kekkai sensen.jpg
74 KB, 500x708
http://animedigitalnetwork.fr/news-anime-manga/122-nouveaute-blood-blockade-battlefront-kekkai-sensen-en-h-1-sur-adn

>12 Episodes
>Original Character

Well, fuck you BONES. fuck you TOHO. This is going to be original ending again.

All is over even before it begins.
>>
>>123036566
>H+1 sur ADN

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
>>123036566
>original ending again.
No shit, they announced Kugimiya Rie voicing anime original character a long time ago.
>>
>>123036566
Well is pretty much fucked now
>>
You guys are implying the manga was actually good
>>
I'm more interested in Show by Rock anyway
>>
>>123036802
White isn't listed in the manga.
>>
>>123036566
and it'll still be good
>>
>>123036566
>>123036812
Why?
>>
I can't read French shit, so is it saying it's gonna be an anime original plot and end early or something like Chaika did?
>>
Sasuga BONES.
They never fail to amaze me with their shit, for every decent show, they pull a thousand piles of dog shit.
>>
>>123036920
That's what the post is saying. White is anime original character and is going to be relevant.
>>
>>123037025
We could assume that. You see the blonde girl voiced by Kugimiya Rie ? She's original character and from the latest PV, looks like she's one of most important characters in the show. So I guess the story will differs from the manga at some point.
>>
What the fuck is up with Bones writers tho? It's like they try to hard to write the worst as possible.
>>
Is this fujoshit?
>>
>>123037494
>the irony
>>
I'm an up and coming animeonlyfag so I'm gonna be pissed if this shit ends at 12 episodes when there's easily material for more. Those PVs get my dick hard like nothing else.
>>
Screening episode 1 has been done (actually there will be several more screening in 5 cities) :

one of impression that I found in 2ch

上映会行ってきた!
1話に詰め込みまくってたなあ
初見さんにはちとわかりにくい部分あるかな?と
でも背景凄いし何より戦闘シーンや技の演出がかっこよすぎてたまらん
キャラはキャラが話してて鳥肌もんみんなハマりすぎ
マジで映画見てるみたいだった
2話まで見た人はもっと濃厚だったんだろうなと
もうすぐ放送だけど羨ましい
満足してるけど1話に収めてるから台詞や場面が結構はしょられてたのは残念

http://hayabusa6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime3/1414670336/
>>
Some people were going to watch this for the plot?
>>
>>123038551
No, I'm going to watch for Matsumoto's direction.
>>
>>123038326
B A S E D
O
N
E
S
>>
>>123037437
>We could assume that. You see the blonde girl voiced by Kugimiya Rie ? She's original character and from the latest PV, looks like she's one of most important characters in the show. So I guess the story will differs from the manga at some point.

$10 Rie Matsumoto wanted that considering how much a sausage fest this is

GOOD WORK TRIGUN CREATOR
>>
>>123036566
Is the manga worth it? I honestly thought the PVs looked pretty dope but good old BONES ending might fuck it up
>>
>>123038326
Anyone want to translate?
>>
>>123039036
The writer and director never worked on a Bones production before this
>>
>>123038326
>http://hayabusa6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime3/1414670336/
The Japanese use AnimeNewsNetwork? What?
>>
>>123039438
using simple tool as google translate will give you rough understanding of what is written there.
Basically, it says the production is amazing and the animation of battle scenes looks like a movie.
>>
>>123036802
Original characters are surely anime-only content/filler, but not necessarily original ending.
See Maria (well, it isn't done yet but the show's ending should stick to manga one).
>>
>>123039611
Sometimes ANN info are more fast and reliable. Just like One Punch Man, they got the news first before any other Japanese site.
>>
>>123038326
Looks like there are some people who arguing about Gintama and Kekkai Sensen, because it shares most of VA. And someone start comparing it with Gintama, then other people tells him "Fuck off. Gintama-fag are the worst. they're so noisy"

Basically that place almost like /a/
>>
>>123038906
>$10 Rie Matsumoto wanted that considering how much a sausage fest this is
>GOOD WORK TRIGUN CREATOR

I am so conflicted with this
>>
Unf unf Matsumoto-san
>>
>>123040245
Sasuga
>>
>>123036566
Isn't Klaus the main character? The way those PVs were directed made it seem like that blue-eyed kid was going to be MC
>>
>>123041135
Dual lead type of thing. Some stories revolve around Klaus and others around the kid.
>>
Why are there only like 2 female fighters?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.