[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yoru no Yatterman 11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
HE DID NOTHING WRONG!
>>
File: Hurrah!.jpg (788 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hurrah!.jpg
788 KB, 1920x1080
>>122955712
Of course Lord Yatterman can do nothing wrong. He saved the world from the evil Dokurobey and the nefarious Dorombow-gang.

Glory be to the eternal Lord Yatterman!

Yatta! Yatta! Yatterman!!!
>>
He's one of the best villains I've seen in a while.
>>
>>122957787
Let's not exaggerate it. He was always just a crazy abusive jerk, who happened to have some silly antics. Now he's a crazy abusive and irredeemable psychopath who killed billions of people and put the surviving rest into working camps.
>>
Except take it too damn far. I mean, he was right in hating Yatterman (although he forgot to explain the part where he fooled Doronbo into believing the Dokurostones would make them rich), and humanity probably deserved what they gor, but taking it onto Doronbo too? That's going too far.

That aside, I think I don't like the way he is now. He was always a fun old man that enjoyed punishing people in weird and impossible ways for the sake of it, and while somewhat amoral, he would never kill anyone, much less seek revenge for something that he didn't care about at all. I mean, the only reason it took him that long to get them all was the fact that he didn't know where the fuck the stones where, and sent Doronbo anywhere for over 100 episodes anyway. Yatterman never had anything to do with it. The only thing Yatterman did was bully Doronbo and be a pain in the ass for them when trying to recover those stones that weren't worth shit. And he never came back to Earth seeking revenge, but to remember old times (and he just happened to lose the keys of his UFO). He loved this planet, he loved (to bully) Doronbo, he loved Yatterman (for giving him an excuse to bully Doronbo), and nothing posed ever a threat to him, much less a boy and a girl of 14 years old with a toy mecha and a dog.
>>
>>122958322
Perhaps there will be another twist, like for example this Dokurobey actually just being a malfunctioning deluded android who believes that he's really the real Dokurobey, and he gets defeated by the real Dokurobey (and his grandson Dokurobon) coming to Earth and shutting him down and then apologizing to everyone for leaving such a mess behind (and then undoing all the horrible stuff that happened by pressing a time reverse button pochitona!).

It would be a nice contrast to the original Dokurobey from the 77 show, where it first turned out that the Dokurobey the Dorombow interacted with was an android body for the real Dokurobey.
>>
File: 48906817_p0_master1200.jpg (551 KB, 1052x766) Image search: [Google]
48906817_p0_master1200.jpg
551 KB, 1052x766
RIP Goro ;_;
>>
>>122958656
Well, that would be an interesting twist. He did say that he needed energy to keep on living too. But somehow I doubt it. I'm pretty sure the Dokurostone was shown at some point over his head, and there's not enough time for more revelations.

I guess Dokubon and Neiton appearing to take back his senile grandpa that somehow always ends up on Earth could work too, but again, not much time (and they seem to be ignoring completely 2008 except for Dokurobei mentioning that he came back to Earth again).
>>
>>122959291
The Dokurostone over his head could be fake.

It would ultimately only take 10 minutes to show a silly way for the series to end with the bad guy being defeated.
>>
Well this explains why Yatterkingdom became such a shit hole. This guy is pretty derpy.
>>
>>122959512
But at least he has stylishly long nosehair.
>>
>>122958797
What an interesting or maybe useless turn of events? Gatchan runs back for him thinking he's gonna save Goro or buy him time but in the end, he just tells Gatchan to get lost and that was it.
>>
>>122960092
Well, Galina did get one antenna and one dog leg back, so that he can bury them properly. Probably.
>>
File: 1417136767453.png (90 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1417136767453.png
90 KB, 246x246
>Goro dies
>Ally is still retarded
>>
>>122958322
>when trying to recover those stones that weren't worth shit
I haven't seen the earlier series, but why did Yattermen get in his way, when he just wanted to collect his stones, anyway? Especially when these stones were otherwise useless
>>
>>122960624
Well, Dokurobey employed the Doronbow, who were a band of thieves and scammers. The Yatterman tried to stop them from acquiring the Dokurostones, because most of the (false) Dokurostones were assumed to be valuable objects.
>>
I want to see a cyborg Leopard
>>
>>122960624
>>122960733
That, and they thought the stones would lead to a lot of gold. Yatterman thought about all the evil things Doronbo would do with so much money.

Actually, they just wanted to be allies of justice, and stopping a group of evildoers from doing anything would help them reach their goal. I mean, they were evil, so of course everything they did must have been evil, right? That's what evil people do. Yatterman were just bullies that acted in the name of justice.
>>
>>122961264
Which is why Dokurobey is justified in bullying mankind till they're all dead in Yatterman's name. I don't know what the big deal is. I don't understand you humans at all, you're just mean for no reason and then you resist punishment for no reason? That's nuts, just die.
>>
So, Oda-sama just a random talking pig ?
I thought they would gave us some twist around him.
>>
>>122964102
Like he's actually another alien just like Dokurobey? No, he's just a pig, a pig that talks
>>
>>122961969
dokurobey pls
>>
>>122958054
I feel half tempted to salute him.
>>
>>122958797
I knew it was coming from a mile away, but that shit tore into me.
>>
>>122958054
I don't know man, destroying the world and forcing the survivors to supply him energy so he can live forever is pretty up there on winning as a bad guy
>>
We're never getting a version of Tensai Doronbo in this series, are we?
>>
I wish we had got 2 cour for this show
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.