[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuri Kuma thread And then Kureha was the bears edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: 1423529440571.jpg (98 KB, 450x707) Image search: [Google]
1423529440571.jpg
98 KB, 450x707
Yuri Kuma thread

And then Kureha was the bears edition
>>
File: ur a.jpg (283 KB, 450x707) Image search: [Google]
ur a.jpg
283 KB, 450x707
>>122929107
Spoilers are still not out?
>>
>>122929107
Still no rip of ending theme CD?
>>
You guys weren't kidding when you said Yuri Kuma was a step down from Penguindrum.
>>
I want Mitsuko to rape and possess me.
>>
>>122930552
I won't deny that YuriKuma is going downhill right now but to say that Penguindrum is better is going too hasty
>>
>>122932547
I'm only about 7 episodes in and it's much better so far, in my opinion. Unless it really jumps the shark I can't see it not beating Yuri Kuma by the time I'm done.
>>
I don't think she's a bear at all. Remember the wall is between the human world and the bear world. Just like bears can stand trial to go into the human side, humans can do the same to go to the bear side. Cool, Cute, and Sexy are neither bear nor human but Lady Kumalia herself. A holy trinity if you will. Sound familiar?
>>
>>122930552
Yuri Kuma doesn't have the same level of ambition as Penguindrum, but it's a smaller project. I'd say wait until the show has finished to make your judgements.

>>122932650
Oh, you aren't even into the meat of Penguindrum, then. You might be the kind of person who gravitates towards the down-to-earth stalker antics arc, in which case you could end up not liking where the show goes.
>>
>>122932650
>I'm only about 7 episodes in and it's much better so far, in my opinion
Oh anon, you have no idea how many shows started promising. You do not even know the real colors of the sibling affairs so yes, it's too early for you to compare the two
>>
File: ginko_observant_gau.png (291 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
ginko_observant_gau.png
291 KB, 704x396
>>122930552
What are you talking about? The bears totally devour the penguins.

Penguindrum started running out of gas and got too convoluted imo. Coupling that with the fact that Ikuhara changed the story's focus after a disaster in Japan also gives it more of a less-than-impressive feel. Yuri Kuma's been consistently going strong by packing everything in; blending drama, comedy, suspense, theatrics and being pretty creative overall.

By the time Penguindrum was in it's last third, it felt like an overstaying guest whereas Yuri Kuma is like a party in a small package.

Of course I'm likely speaking too soon, but that makes the wait for the end more fun.

>>122932758
What do you mean by "ambition"? The pizzaz of the SEIZON SENRYAKUUUUUU? The musical segments? (Shit I forgot how fun the latter was.)
I'm merely curious; not trying to argue.
>>
File: ikuni2.jpg (31 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
ikuni2.jpg
31 KB, 400x600
The object to your right, your favourite exotic animal and the way you felt that day are the subject of Ikuhara's next anime!

GO!
>>
File: 1424367624778.jpg (44 KB, 623x361) Image search: [Google]
1424367624778.jpg
44 KB, 623x361
>few hours before airtime
>still no episode synopsis

WHY SO SECRET
>>
>>122934877
They're being considerate.
>>
>>122929107
>faggot
It's "fagget". You had one fucking job, OP.
>>
>>122934877
Well, its almost the ending, so...
>>
>>122934864
>right
Door
>exotic animal
Human
>the way you felt that day
Arousal

A series about glory holes?
>>
>>122935135
A gloryhole into another dimension!
>>
Will we find some new lewds this time?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.