[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Punchline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: punchlineposter.jpg (313 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
punchlineposter.jpg
313 KB, 706x1000
Game version main staff revealed:

Concept/Script: Uchikoshi Koutarou (Ever 17)
Director: Nakazawa Takumi (Ever 17)
Producer: Matsuhara Tatsuya (Steins;Gate)

I guess those worried Uchikoshi doesn't make good games without Nakazawa can rest at ease.
>>
Does the game come out before or after the tv show?
I really hope you don't need to play the game to understand the show.
>>
>The Punchline anime is just an ad for the VN

D R O P P E D
>>
>>122920994
Guess you won't be watching UBW either next season.
>>
>>122920895
Probably after. It still says "project in progress" on the game site.
A quote from Uchikoshi is even leading me to suspect the anime might not even have "the twist" in it.

──では最後に、アニメ『パンチライン』、そして新作ゲームの『パンチライン』、両作品に期待をしている読者にメッセージをお願いします。
打越 くり返しになりますが、アニメのほうは、おもしろさが凝縮した内容になっているので、観ていただくだけで、ものすごくおもしろいと思います。ゲームのほうは、よりキャラクターの深みがあるというか、それぞれのキャラクターについて、濃く描いていますし、まだ言えませんが仕掛けもありますので、両方を体験していただければ、さらに楽しんでいただけると思います。
>>
>release a Guilty Crown visual novel
>it sells well
>noitaminA producers see money-making potential
>air Saekano to try and get normalfags interested in the medium
>air Punchline next season which has a tie-in VN from the get-go

Guilty Crown, VN-shit, and MAPPA are the cancer killing noitaminA.
>>
File: 1275572017096.jpg (24 KB, 744x430) Image search: [Google]
1275572017096.jpg
24 KB, 744x430
>>122921369
>the anime might not even have "the twist" in it.
But without the twist all that's left is chicken sandwiches!
>>
>>122921372
Why MAPPA? Fuck you.
>>
>>122921369
I think what he means by "shikake" in this case is that there will be a differentiated system for interation of some kind.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201503/22074413.html

Apparently you can go to the girls rooms in spirit form and influence their lives, but you need to avoid seeing panties or the world ends, or something.
>>
>>122921662
>>122921372
noitaminA killed itself.
At least MAPPA is doing something original with the writer of Ever17 instead of adapting a shitty harem light novel.
>>
>>122921662
Because they're doing Punchline, which was probably the reason why Saekano got to be on the slot despite being a typical harem show, and is probably the reason why Koutetsujou no Cabaneli is happening - which will probably be a VN ad just like fucking Guilty Crown.

FUCK MAPPA
>>
>>122921783
No need to quote both posts, it's clearly the same guy.
>>
>>122921822
>they're doing Punchline, which was probably the reason why Saekano got to be on the slot
[citation needed]
>>
>>122921910
>anime about making VNs airing the season before the anime trying to sell VNs

Surely a coincidence.
>>
>>122921822
MAPPA has nothing to do with Saekano, with Guilty Crown, nor with the VN. Fuck off.

>>122921873
Why would I be the same guy as that retard?
>>
patnies
>>
>>122921971
Did you forget noitaminA already did VN stuff in the past, like Robotics;Notes.
>>
>>122922196
That was at least fairly good.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.