[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Gil is Good and therefore did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 43
File: it;sgoodtobeking.jpg (42 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
it;sgoodtobeking.jpg
42 KB, 800x450
Reminder that Gil is Good and therefore did nothing wrong.
>>
still gets beat my shirou so not so good
>>
>>122862306
>tainted by pure, uncut, concentrated evil
>alignment says he's good
How bold of Nasu to challenge conventional morality by so uncompromisingly suggesting that evil is good.
>>
>>122862306
>Gil is good
>wants saber's cock so bad

kek
>>
>>122863306
>tainted
>>
>>122863306
>tainted
>>
Gil is a contradictory fellow.

Commits evil while being good is but one example of his contradictions.

His best example however is being the world's greatest AND worst doctor at the very same time.
>>
His people were well off and he protected them from floods and shit.

>Gil
>not the best king
>>
I just noticed something. Listen to the string part of the new This Illusion right at the beginning. It's playing Fukasawa's UBW theme.

I like that. Makes the insert song actually connect to the rest of the soundtrack.
>>
Even though he murders the girl I love I still like this guy. He's unhateable.
>>
If you think about it he's the prime example of a psychopath as the ultimate god-king
>>
When will I get a route? -Illya
Nasu: "You already have one, it's Prisma Illya."
Takeuchi: "Are you sure it's okay to say that?"
Nasu: "Of course, if I can't do something myself somebody else will do it for me, aren't humans amazing?"

Ilya route is real, and we've had it for a few years now.

Just gotta deal with it.
>>
>>122866470
Ilya route is outside of the VN ya dunce. You have to find it yourself.
>>
>>122866735
That's what was just said, official answer in the UBW BD-Box or whatever.

Prism Ilya is the Ilya route.
>>
>>122865873
Literaly made Ishtar so mad that she sent the Bull of Heaven.
Abandoning his kingship because he can't accept that people die when they are killed
>>
>>122862306
Then why the biggest white knight of the series thought he was evil and kicked his ass in the VN?
>>
>>122866999
That was just Nasu being a lazy fuck. To find the true Ilya route you need to be pure of heart and brave.
>>
>>122867237
and also its Prism Ilya
>>
>>122867286
Except it's not. The mythical Ilya route ties in perfectly into FSN and it's finale is just breathtaking.
Prisma Illya is wonderful but it's still just a spin-off.
>>
>>122867206
Because Shirou is actually a villain and his evil goons are starting an unjust rebellion against their good king because they do not understand the bigger picture and complain when you go touch a loli inappropriately.
>>
>>122862306
He's Izaya-tier.
>>
>>122867589
So, shit-tier then.
>>
>>122867583
He just wanted to button up her shirt. And they startled him and this horrible accident happened.
>>
>>122867729
Yeah man, Berserker just attacked him out of nowhere and Illya forgot to put him on his leash so Gilgamesh put the leash on him for her.

That Gil is such a nice guy.
>>
>>122867793
>Control your servant, young lady! This is how it's done!
>Also just look at your shirt. It's inappropriate such a cute girl walks around with her buttons undone. Let me fix that.
And then those meddling kids startled him and...
>>
>>122867669
Pretty much. He's only entertaining until someone one-ups him.
>>
File: Oops I slipped.jpg (19 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Oops I slipped.jpg
19 KB, 600x450
>>122867878
>>
>>122867878
It was just one thing after another for Gil.

He can't even go pray at a shrine without mongrels throwing shit at him.

He went there to pray for the world and this soulless ginger bastard came along and just started mumbling to himself.
Gil being the kind soul he is, decided to go over and see what was happening then BAM, shit went down.
>>
>>122868059
There truly is no justice in this world.
>>
>>122867507
You've built this thing up so much you'd hate it if it ever did come out at that rate. It would never live up, it's time to wake up anon.

Prism Ilya is the Ilya route, it's like Hisui's good end where Kohaku was saved but it wasn't quite the same Kohaku anymore. She is still Ilya, but an Ilya that was basically factory reset.
>>
>>122868237
That's how it is with the Holy Grail. You get just a glimpse of perfection, and then it's gone. It's the ultimate test of your will.
>>
>>122868125
That damned Seigi no Mikata trying to force his justice on the world just to undermine all the hardwork Gil has put in into making the world a better place.

Shirou's justice is a false justice.
>>
>Q: For Berserker's Noble Phantasm "God Hand," it says that he'll gain resistance to any attack he's been dealt, but does it require for him to "die" for this to happen? Would the same attack work multiple times so long as he doesn't die from it?

>Nasu: There's no need for him to die. It's something like...for example, if he is damaged by flames, after his wounds heal he'd gain +100 fire resistance or so.
>Takeuchi: Hey, seems like it's been toned-down. Wouldn't it have rendered flames completely ineffective before?
>Nasu: I said it wouldn't work, not that it would become completely ineffective.
>BB: "I nullify all attacks, and Mr. Macho there triples his defense! How are these two any different?!"
>Herakles: "(I'm not hacking the system like you are!)"
>Takeuchi: Either way, it's a pretty broken skill.

It's good to see servants interact.
>>
>>122868363
As expected of best servant.
>>
>>122868363
>BB: "I nullify all attacks, and Mr. Macho there triples his defense! How are these two any different?!"
>Herakles: "(I'm not hacking the system like you are!)"

We need more of this
>>
How is wanting to destroy and kill most of humanity a good thing? I swear you Gilfags are worse than the Sakurafags. He's also a prentious piece of shit.
>>
>>122868537
He only wanted to remove all the useless people, anon. You know, like you, me or most of the people that frequent this place.
The useless extras, leaving only the truly essential people.
He drones about this a lot.
>>
>>122868537
Most of humanity is evil. What's your point?
>>
>>122868632
By your standards maybe.
>>
>>122868537
He doesn't want to destroy and kill most of humanity, he wants them to surpass the trial he gives them and for them to grow stronger because of it. Gilgamesh is just a giant Tsundere for humanity itself but not individuals (With the couple of exceptions that bring him entertainment)
>>
>>122868537
What? Are you afraid if Gil succeeds that you're going to end up dead? I'm sure you're a good person, right, anon?
>>
>>122868731
not that guy, but i know i wouldn't make his trial. i don't have anything to live for anyway, so it's fine.
>>
>>122868537
Gilgamesh just wants to give them a little 9/11 going on, which will make the ones that survive all the stronger. Those that live will be the cream of the crop, those that don't were just that much.
>>
>>122868786
But 9/11 weakened USA. The worthless people took the reins.
>>
>>122868781
I wouldn't either but I've got no problem giving other people shit about it. If we're all going down, we may as well die how we lived.

Giving each-other shit on internet messageboards.
>>
>Gawain :: Back in Camelot I did have an interest in chess, but I was annihilated.

>Leo :: But you and Rani did have a very good match. Will you play a game with me some time?

>Gawain :: It would be my pleasure. If I may boast, I was among the most skilled players at the Round Table. Percival and Galahad were my worthy rivals. Lancelot was…excuse me. I don’t even want to remember his superficially courteous strategies.
>>
>>122868862
The rapture can't come soon enough.
>>
>Q: Why do you like drawing Saber-faces so much?
>Nasu: I'd like to know that too.
>Takeuchi: Huh, what's with this atmosphere? You're making me seem like I'm a weirdo, like I'm a perverse dude or something.
>Nasu: You've been doing this for over 10 years; you're plenty perverse. "Doing what you set out to do" is a handy expression, isn't it.
>Takeuchi: Oh man, I just got told by the guy who's still adding stuff to the Fate canon even as he keeps saying he "doesn't wanna"...
>>
>Q: Is Nasu-san a girl?
>Nasu: This is a pretty tough question to answer...
>Takeuchi: I need we need to make this clear; Nasu is actually a mushroom.
>Nasu: *laughs* I certainly am a pretty feminine mushroom.
>>
File: 006.jpg (2 MB, 6228x4372) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
2 MB, 6228x4372
>this guy is Merlin

A lot more charismatic than I thought. I was expecting someone like Merem. I'd fug him
>>
>>122869405
So Nasu is a faggot and his mushroom is feminine.
>>
>>122869408
Well he is incubus hybrid so that look does work on him
>>
File: 004.jpg (2 MB, 6681x4337) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
2 MB, 6681x4337
>>122869408

There's no way that's by Takeuchi, right? It's just so different.
>>
File: CasterCard.jpg (45 KB, 342x580) Image search: [Google]
CasterCard.jpg
45 KB, 342x580
>>122869408
I was expecting someone a bit older. Like the Caster card.
In fact regarding my mental model I thought the Caster card was Merlin, period.
>>
>>122869896
As in actually good?
>>
File: 1396356722654.jpg (55 KB, 1063x602) Image search: [Google]
1396356722654.jpg
55 KB, 1063x602
>>122869896
It has the Takeuchi shading

He always puts the utmost effort into Saber's, and especially in the limited edition super version of his favorite best Saber according to him probably.

People think "But Take sucks, he's supposed to stay exactly the same as he was ten to fifteen years ago in terms of art. Shitty proportions and all", that's not how art works though, he's clearly improving all the time.

>>122869994
High tier wizards don't age, especially when they're part demon.
>>
>>122870151
Especially when they age in reverse
>>
File: Shiki spin.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shiki spin.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Spinning is a good trick.
>>
>>122870038

Yeah, pretty much. I mean, I think Takeuchi has come a long way from gorilla arms, and his recent illustrations are pretty nice with good colouring, but that's a few notches above his usual stuff.
>>
>>122870151
I don't want him to stay the same. I just want him to die a slow, painful death.
>>
File: w477.jpg (99 KB, 477x424) Image search: [Google]
w477.jpg
99 KB, 477x424
>>122870151

His proportions are as wonky as ever in the recent album covers. I think he's improved, but I also think it's the shading and colors that improved much more than his actual drawings.
>>
>>122870260
He's got a sort of recognizable shading, no matter how soft he makes it per image.
>>
File: w478.jpg (92 KB, 478x425) Image search: [Google]
w478.jpg
92 KB, 478x425
>>122870351
>>
File: shiki.gif (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shiki.gif
39 KB, 500x500
>>122870151
>dat sacchin
>still no new melty blood or tsukihime remake or tsukihime 2
>>
>>122870351
>I wonder how is Ciel doing
>>
>>122870400
Better than UFOtable for sure.
>>
>>122870422
>>still no tsukihime remake

What part of "In ten years" do people have such trouble with? It's been about four years.
>>
>has rampant bathroom sex with everyone
>hangs out with friends more+goes to the waterpark
>even manages to get Lancer to help him out
>kills Archer
>equal cooking skills
>even manages to fulfill some nuns fantasy by raping her
Is shirouvenger an overall funner guy to hang out with than regular shirou? I think so
>>
File: 1175053271311.png (382 KB, 664x602) Image search: [Google]
1175053271311.png
382 KB, 664x602
>>122870429
enjoying shiki's armcock in her asshole
>>
>>122870495
>four years
>In 2008, a remake of Tsukihime was announced by Type-Moon
>>
>>122870352

He's been using coloured lines (I'm not an artist so I don't know the exact terminology here, but the lines in Saber's hair for example are a bit darker than hair colour instead of all black) in his more recent illustrations. Merlin's lines seem to be all black and thicker than that Saber illustration, which threw me off. I think it might be his work after all though

>>122870479

Especially the face
>>
>>122870495
It takes TEN YEARS to make a remake? Are you nuts?
>>
>>122870607
He said at some point "in ten years"

Maybe it was the tenth anniversary thing, or it could have been 08. Either way we still probably have a few years. Probably four years left.
>>
>>122870690
People think he's just taking the same thing, and re-wrapping it? Are they stupid, guy needs to rewrite the entire thing, because to his current standards the old one probably sucks. Also add in a new route or two.

If he was doing it your way and just taking the same product with new illustrations he'd be done in a year. Instead he's trying to make it suck less all around, and forcing some parts to make more sense when they were questionable originally. It's an entire rewrite(Remake) that uses the content of the original as the base.

All of that, while avoiding working on it because he's also instead on Fate.
>>
Why do Gils NP's explode in Fate Zero?

If they were BP's, wouldn't the explosion be much larger?
>>
>>122870960
Because they can.
>>
>>122870960

They don't, really. They leave impact craters because they're launched so powerfully.

Vajra explodes though. But that's just what Vajra does.
>>
>>122871383
That's just Vajra being Vajra
>>
Gilgamesh's rarely seen chess skills

>Gilgamesh :: It doesn’t need to be said. You have squandered a long-awaited opportunity, and you are an utterly useless mongrel.

>Crossing his arms firmly, Gilgamesh spits out his words with staggering self importance. …yeah sure, you can say that, person who just stood there and watched.

>Gilgamesh :: …what are you looking at me for. I won’t do it.

>…all talk…the King of Heroes really is all talk…

>Gilgamesh :: — Fine then. Rani, open the gate. I will play a round with you for sport. I won’t be playing seriously, but you may make whatever frantic efforts you wish. If you cut corners I will take it as an insult.

>Rani :: Such concerns are unnecessary. It would never occur to me to hold back in chess.

[Rani and Gilgamesh disappear, then reappear.]

>Rin :: That took a full five seconds…could it have been a draw in overtime?

>Rani :: …No, I was utterly defeated. From mid game on, could do nothing but defend.

>Rin :: What the — !? No way, that goldy is actually smart!? Or no, that’s not the speed of human thought is it!?

>Gilgamesh :: Do not be mistaken, miserly one. She had already lost the moment she made her predictions. On the chess board, the future is not something to be read. It is to be gazed down upon and overseen. The right move is always visible. Shall it be a card game, next? I care not. Though the minimum requirement to fight with me on equal terms would be to obtain precisely the hand you require.

>Leo :: This, this is on a different level…as we might expect of Mister Gold, he must have a sense of “sight” several levels above the ordinary.
>>
File: Beauserker.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Beauserker.jpg
75 KB, 1920x1080
Reminder that Gil killed the most beautiful servant in existance
>>
Hakuno talking about board games with Gilgamesh after the battle, Gilgamesh giving his usual "Well of course, I have the origin of all...".

>Shinji :: Heh…Looks like you’ve found yourself in need of my abilities.

>Gilgamesh :: Did we have board games in Uruk? An obvious question. The original basis of all of the intellectual properties produced by mankind has its origin in my territories, and is stored in my treasury. Things like that library of the King of Conquerors’ are nothing but my imitators.

>Shinji :: Heeeeey! Isn’t it my turn now!?

>Oh, Shinji…!? When did he show up…!?

>Shinji :: I’ve been here the whole time! How long do you think I’ve been waiting here!

>Waiting…Shinji was waiting for me? Whyever — well, it’s actually pretty obvious why. He came around to spy on the student council as usual.

>Shinji :: Heh — I heard from Sakura. None of you can win a game of chess, right? Oh, except for Gilgamesh. I’m not interested in joining you in your pointless struggles, but I won’t ignore my classmates when they’re in dire straits. It’s not a bad opportunity for Asia’s gaming champion to show off his skills. I’ll lend you a hand, Kishinami.

>Gilgamesh :: — Hm. It is miniscule, but I felt some kingly aura…perhaps this Shinji is a king of buffoonery?

>Shinji :: A king? We, well, because I’m a gaming champion, see. Of course I have kind of a kingly aura! What is this, your Servant’s really sharp, Kishinami! And golden, and powerful…so cool, must be nice…oh, but, my Rider wouldn’t lose to him! …If she were sober at least. …Well, whatever. Anyway, let’s go see Rani. I’ll be waiting in the student council room!

>Shinji’s overflowing with eagerness. I’ll trust in his skills as a gaming champion and go challenge Rani once more.
>>
>>122871383
Vajra seems like something EMIYA would have taken advantage of if he had it.
>>
File: 568=-09.jpg (300 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
568=-09.jpg
300 KB, 600x700
Shame CCC never came out in the West. All the bits with Gil are pretty fun.

Though he made playing the game a bit too easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kiAcwtcfJ4
>>
>>122866999
>>122867286
>>122868237
Prisma/Ilya is complete garbage.
>>
File: q4dVm99.jpg (167 KB, 801x1159) Image search: [Google]
q4dVm99.jpg
167 KB, 801x1159
>>122872331
It's officially the Ilya route.

You just hate Ilya route or the original idea for it at that rate. Even if you hate Ilya's route more than Fate route, that's just the natural outcome for you.
>>
So since the OST leaked do you think the actual episodes will come out before Wednesday too?
>>
File: img000010.png (297 KB, 800x1153) Image search: [Google]
img000010.png
297 KB, 800x1153
>>122872430

Is the manga going to be over after this conclusion in the other world? And when is Alternate Shirou going to die? The world can't handle two of them alive at the same time.
>>
>>122872906
>Is the manga going to be over after this conclusion in the other world?
Dunno

>And when is Alternate Shirou going to die?
He isn't, of fucking course no one has died in the manga yet, it's a shounen. Everyone is saved, even Ilya has decided on that ending.

>The world can't handle two of them alive at the same time.
He's going to stay in the other world after its saved, dumbass. No one has to step on anyone's toes.

I mean I can screencap it for any time someone says he'll die for when it unfolds, for that moment when they try to call bullshit, but he's not going to die here.
>>
>>122872906
>>122873004
Both Shirous need to live so Rin and Luvia can both have one. I thought it was obvious?
>>
>>122873055
Maybe his body will be destroyed and they'll give him a new body at the end that looks different, using the Archer card somehow. Puppet Archer body.
>>
>>122873004
>He's going to stay in the other world after its saved, dumbass. No one has to step on anyone's toes.

If that world can even be stable. Hey, just saying, even if no ones died yet, doesn't mean they can't. He already said himself twice that his time is running out, but then again, this is a magical girl series so I'm guessing an asspull solution is on the horizon somewhere.
>>
>>122873139
>, this is a magical girl series so I'm guessing an asspull solution is on the horizon somewhere.

Should have been obvious from the start

Three grails in the same location, rods of infinite mana, that's a recipe for unlimited bullshit works.
>>
File: 90=76786.jpg (100 KB, 463x402) Image search: [Google]
90=76786.jpg
100 KB, 463x402
>>122873109
>Maybe his body will be destroyed and they'll give him a new body at the end that looks different

I like where this is going.
>>
>>122873246
Shirou x Shirou?

I don't know man, might get strange somewhere along the lines. One used to have a dick, one still has a dick.
>>
File: 890-=-098.jpg (268 KB, 801x1120) Image search: [Google]
890-=-098.jpg
268 KB, 801x1120
>>122873467

We can always make it stranger.
>>
>>122873139
It's not that he's ever said that time is running out really. Just that he doesn't mind if he burns out, and that he fully expects to burn out during this battle. Trying to cast UBW once caused some backlash for him once because he's been rotting in jail for years and was an idiot for trying to cast it in his half-baked state.

He's in a very half state at the moment where his body is fucked coming into the battle after being in jail all this time. Casting big spells also has backlash against him which causes burns.
>>
>>122873544
Clearly Rin needs to get going on that mana transfer.
>>
File: 1421418928546.jpg (146 KB, 850x1190) Image search: [Google]
1421418928546.jpg
146 KB, 850x1190
>>122873523
>You belong to me, Zashuu~
>>
File: 8=97.jpg (118 KB, 758x537) Image search: [Google]
8=97.jpg
118 KB, 758x537
>>122873727

I'm completely okay with this idea.
>>
>>122872430
>It's officially the Ilya route.
Please point me to the interview where Nasu states that a pedophilic comic series, that he didn't write, is the route for one of the main characters in his most popular work.

>You just hate Ilya route or the original idea for it at that rate.

I don't hate the Ilya route, I actually liked Ilya more than the other heroines, I just think that Prisma is pedophilic fanfiction garbage. Nice job assuming I like or hate things.

>Even if you hate Ilya's route more than Fate route, that's just the natural outcome for you.

I don't even know what you are trying to say.
>>
>>122873523
Who wouldn't want to be dominated by female Gil though.
>>
File: 001095.jpg (63 KB, 932x511) Image search: [Google]
001095.jpg
63 KB, 932x511
>shirou flashback
HIGH JUMP SCENE CONFIRMED
>>
>>122873938
That looks like a scene from the OP.
>>
>>122873846
>>122866470
>>
File: 67=-0956.jpg (855 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
67=-0956.jpg
855 KB, 1000x750
Series never.
>>
>>122874008
Nasu: Prisma Ilya is pedophilic shit.
Takeuchi: The Anon on 4chan doesn't agree.
Nasu: The Anon is retarded.

Confirmed.
>>
>>122874133
What are you doing anon? >>122866470 is a quote from Nasu and Takeuchi just like >>122868363
>>
>>122874320
It was a way to ask for a source, because anyone can say that.
>>
File: 001096.jpg (30 KB, 915x506) Image search: [Google]
001096.jpg
30 KB, 915x506
>>122873972
Could be, but there's another frame of the same scene. Not saying the OP can't have 2 frames of it, but could go either way.
>>
File: 1425666052434.png (33 KB, 197x239) Image search: [Google]
1425666052434.png
33 KB, 197x239
>>122874062
why cadn't she justed make Archer go spirit form?
>>
File: 56789=-0.jpg (686 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
56789=-0.jpg
686 KB, 1000x800
>>122874394

Because she's data.
>>
>Q: What does the minus sign mean on stat sheets? I've been wondering about this for years, and it's starting to cause my head to go bald so an answer would be greatly appreciated.
>Nasu: Oh dear. The minus sign is basically for when something qualified for a B in terms of rank, but is not quite a B-rank in terms of power, closer to C-rank, even. Think of it as a number that isn't quite reliably stable. And do take care of your hair.
>Takeuchi: So it's kind of like how your pace of writing output starts getting shaky when video game you're hyping is around the corner.
>Nasu: Thank you for the all too illuminating example. Do take care of your mushroom.

They're on BL, also that Merlin image. Stuff is still coming out at this point.
>>
File: ihihtJg.jpg (3 MB, 6234x4385) Image search: [Google]
ihihtJg.jpg
3 MB, 6234x4385
>>122874374
Here you go.
>>
File: img000002.png (457 KB, 900x1294) Image search: [Google]
img000002.png
457 KB, 900x1294
What did Kotomine mean when he said 'He'll be found out'?
>>
File: img000016.png (250 KB, 969x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000016.png
250 KB, 969x1400
>>122874705
Counter Guardians, AI's, Gaia, etc.

Bringing out something like that which "humans should not have" will call down some higher body.

It's already been called down though, the thing that will deal with them is already in motion. I mean have you even been paying attention to this plot point?
>>
File: 65=-097.jpg (616 KB, 1556x884) Image search: [Google]
65=-097.jpg
616 KB, 1556x884
>>122874817
>I mean have you even been paying attention to this plot point?

Why would I do that?
>>
File: img000020.png (242 KB, 964x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000020.png
242 KB, 964x1400
Each higher body has some minion that they can send down. It's all about "Who's jurisdiction is this. Cops. FBI, swat team? Etc"
>>
>>122874677
I can totally read that.

Even if it is true, it sounded like he was joking because everyone and their mother ask for a Ilya route.

Also, how is it a route? Each route in the VN ends with Shirou being romantically attached to the heroine of that route.
>>
File: img000021.png (266 KB, 971x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000021.png
266 KB, 971x1400
>>122874845
It's Tanaka, not Joan.
>>
File: img000003.png (370 KB, 800x1147) Image search: [Google]
img000003.png
370 KB, 800x1147
You'd notice this image contrasts with the Kotomine saying "They'll come" image. Either it was at the beginning or end of the chapter in some way to bring it together.

You'll also remember all of her actions towards the Ainsworths, and her battle mode. Any time she gets close to that guy, something activates.
>>
>>122874898

Yes, it's a joke.
We're never getting an actual Illya route in the context of "Shirou of F/SN goes through a reflection of the kaleidoscope where he romances Illyasviel".
>>
File: img000005.png (263 KB, 968x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000005.png
263 KB, 968x1400
Notice Tanaka drawing the Mooncell on the wall

Also she drew it from above, as though she was looking at it from the reverse angle at the time when she last saw it.
>>
Prisma is Ilya's heaven after UBW's heart-tearing moment.
>>
File: img000006.png (252 KB, 969x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000006.png
252 KB, 969x1400
>>
File: img000010d.png (243 KB, 800x1161) Image search: [Google]
img000010d.png
243 KB, 800x1161
Also this shit is foreshadowing towards something

That loli isn't who we thought she was
>>
File: img000012s.png (290 KB, 800x1162) Image search: [Google]
img000012s.png
290 KB, 800x1162
>>
File: img000013d.png (217 KB, 800x1155) Image search: [Google]
img000013d.png
217 KB, 800x1155
>>
File: img000007w.png (261 KB, 971x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000007w.png
261 KB, 971x1400
Even Gilgamesh has to question this
>>
File: 23667188.jpg (306 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
23667188.jpg
306 KB, 707x1000
Keep talking about things
>>
>>122875811
I've listened to the soundtrack three times through today.

I like it.
>>
File: He_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.webm (891 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
He_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.webm
891 KB, 1280x720
>>122862306
Of course, he is.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJXw0lL5-vA DEEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvpDqBFFc7s Ufotable

Who did the better main theme?
>>
>>122876760
This is version of Unmei no Yoru is better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-H8kAKKkTI
>>
>>122876760

because the first always make me sleep.
>>
>>122876914
I like the strings better.
>>
>>122876914
This one is the best. The UBW TV soundtrack isn't all that great to be honest. It's not bad, but I don't see myself listening to it for leisure often.
>>
>>122877542
I like it. I think DEEN's soundtrack overall was kind of "cheesier" if you get me. The UBW movie soundtrack definitely wasn't like that, but it's two sides of the same coin. Kawai's movie soundtrack is much more bombastic, and I find it in some parts to be a little exhausting.
>>
>>122877542
Literally the only thing DEEN UBW did right was that song. Everything else was awful.
>>
File: 49400088_p1.jpg (178 KB, 700x1685) Image search: [Google]
49400088_p1.jpg
178 KB, 700x1685
House-wife and his two children.
>>
File: 1411708601517.png (453 KB, 804x604) Image search: [Google]
1411708601517.png
453 KB, 804x604
>>
File: BEEP BEEP.gif (1 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BEEP BEEP.gif
1 MB, 600x450
>>122878390
>Rin's too dumb

Rude.
>>
>>122878390
Plump and full of what?
>>
>>122878500
Not worms, those are for Sakura.
>>
>>122878562
Rude
>>
>>122878459
Woode
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGzr2MYgTDw
Rin: Archer... You...
Text: The highest peak of the origin
Archer: This is Shirō Emiya's limit. It's fitting for someone like you who has tried so hard.
Text: The second season begins
Emiya: He did say it... The same words as me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jVs_9Ug8QA
Emiya: Don't you screw with me!!
Text: The highest peak of the origin
Emiya: Faster...! Better...! Stronger...!!
Text: The second season begins
Rin: Shirō, your way of doing this is crooked.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.