[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What series fucked you in the heart and why? Pic very relevant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
What series fucked you in the heart and why?

Pic very relevant

Maybe its the constant playing of Amazing Grace or the fact the ending hit home. Never knew why.
>>
File: 1406371058343.jpg (55 KB, 1134x636) Image search: [Google]
1406371058343.jpg
55 KB, 1134x636
Love this series. It's probably the show that left the biggest hole in me when I finished marathoning it.
>>
>the ending hit home

As in a cute girl getting cucked away from you by a more powerful man?
>>
>>122710549
Sexual intercourse in the cardivascular system will cause cardiac arrest and will kill you. Very not nice chest pains. Very not nice death. Sometimes the negatives just cannot be escaped, thankfully this is the single time the negatives cannot be escaped. There are always positives in everything else. Please look for the positives in things and not the negatives. Negatives are very not nice.
>>
File: haibane-renmei-wallpaper-13.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
haibane-renmei-wallpaper-13.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
>>122710549
That and pic related
>>
>rec thread
>>
The keions look fucked up here
>>
>>122711368

NO NO NO

Just stopping a battle so more people dont die for no reason. Or more along the lines the fact they attempted to save people

>Muh Combat Medic.

>>122711466

Kik
>>
File: haibane.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
haibane.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>122711687
I loved the ending to that series.
Very well directed.
>>
File: no wait its shit.jpg (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
no wait its shit.jpg
9 KB, 290x174
I cried. Because it FUCKING SUCKED.
>>
is that Kanbaru?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.