[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seriously hope they're not going for the cliché ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: WataMote.jpg (334 KB, 1168x1600) Image search: [Google]
WataMote.jpg
334 KB, 1168x1600
I seriously hope they're not going for the cliché ending with WataMote.

You know what would be great? If she just accepted her lonely nature and the fact that she will never have a boyfriend and that she can be happy even with all her flaws and lack of social interaction.

If they end this anime with a Disney-like "happily ever after" forced romance (even worse if she goes with one of Tomoki's friends) I'm going to be extremely pissed. We've seen that shit so many times already...
>>
I want her to tell some poor younger student the same thing she was told in the graduation chapter.
>>
>You know what would be great? If she just accepted her lonely nature and the fact that she will never have a boyfriend and that she can be happy even with all her flaws and lack of social interaction.

No, that would be a fucking shit ending and a waste of fucking time.
>>
>>122432460
You're delusional if you think it'll with her having no social life.
>>
>>122432583
pleb manchild detected
>and a waste of fucking time.
kill yourself
>>
>>122432583
That would actually be some nice characterization and end of a story.
>>
>>122432607
No, you kill yourself you fucking shitstain. Get the fuck out with your half assed, self insert, pointless moral shit.
>>
>>122432583
wrong, it would be an original ending and also have a deeper message than "ay gurls if you find a bf you will end all your problemz! look, tomoko was a loser before and now she's super happy and enjoying life!"
>>
I hope she kills herself, but I know its not happening
>>
>>122432692
>muh meaningful downer ending

Pleb
>>
>>122432742
If you want to see Tomoko getting pounded go torrent some hentai. I want to watch a story that goes beyond the old "relationships are everything" view of life.
>>
File: 1426121089948.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1426121089948.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>122432809
I'm quite sure you're the pleb here.
>>
>>122432776
>now she's pregnant and can become valuable member of the society
>>
I want suicide ending.
>>
>>122432794
>>122432868
That would be pretty dark but also great.
It's pretty clear that plebs want this series to have a happy ending, but who knows...
>>
>>122432607
see>>122432742

Watamote is a fucking gag manga, the only reason why you'd think that it would get a "Disney Ending" is because retards like you self insert too hard and end up getting way too attached to someone as vapid and delusional as Tomoko.

>If she just accepted her lonely nature and the fact that she will never have a boyfriend and that she can be happy even with all her flaws and lack of social interaction.

This is retarded as shit.
>>
>>122432776
But anon, Japan wants babies, Japan NEEDS babies!

Think about the babies, anon! THE BABIES!!!
>>
It this still going? Has anything interesting happened or does everything revert to status quo after her bitching?
>>
>>122432934
No it's not, you are the one retarded as shit if you can't accept alternative endings.
>>
I want an incest ending. She should totally fug her brother.
>>
File: haha.jpg (25 KB, 287x185) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
25 KB, 287x185
>>122432956
Fuck the babies.
>>
I hope it ends with her in her thirties and shows that no matter how lonely she was or how hard life is she always had otaku culture to make her happy. That despite despair she found peace in otaku.
>>
>>122432956
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/artificial-wombs-are-coming-and-the-controversys-already-here

They can solve that problem easily when this comes out.
>>
Wow, it sure is looking like Tumblr/Tvtropes in here. WM isn't drama. Stop self inserting so hard and complaining about it not going anywhere, because it clearly upsets you on the principal of how much it reminds you that your own pathetic life isn't going anywhere either.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.