[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shirobako or Bakuman, an anime about animation or an anime about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: pick1.png (848 KB, 720x526) Image search: [Google]
pick1.png
848 KB, 720x526
Shirobako or Bakuman, an anime about animation or an anime about creating manga, choose your poison.
>>
Shirobako is consistently good, and has more cute girls.

Bakuman only had like three cute girls, two who get nerfed hard in the business, and the art quality took a dive in the latter half. The story became worse and worse too.
>>
Not a big fan of meta in anime.
So I'll pass.
>>
watched the 3 seasons of bakuman, fell asleep watching shirobako after the second episode
>>
>>122364431
Shirobako. Bakuman was shit.
>>
File: 1409936554261.png (403 KB, 532x685) Image search: [Google]
1409936554261.png
403 KB, 532x685
>>122364431
>>
people will pick shirobako because of the tits
>>
>>122364431
I dropped Bakuman. Bakuman is pure shit. There is no struggle at all in Bakuman, girlfriend is already a seiyuu, MC is buddy buddy with all the top manga artist and their struggles are laughable.
At the same time, I can't get enough of Shirobako. Even feel sad that it is ending soon.
It is not even a contest.
>>
Why not both?
>>
>watching an anime about how anime/manga is created
>>
I like them both.
>>
>>122364431
Saekano, an anime about creating a galge.
>>
>>122364815
Fuck off.
>>
Why not manga about making manga?
>>
>>122364532
This. It's not even a contest. Shirobako is good, Bakuman was mediocre before it turned into absolute shit.
>>
>>122364431
Shirobako was booring as hell but i haven't wwatched Bakuman and the animation and girls in shirobako were qt soo Shirabako
>>
I love shirobako but Bakuman is just too good.
>>
I honestly put on hold both.
>>
>>122364532
>two who get nerfed hard in the business
Not to be SJW feminist scum but Bakuman was kinda weird that way. Aoki and what's-her-face that had the hots for Takagi were both hard workers and always gave things their best but their mangas never lasted long and quickly got the axe, I felt bad for them. And there was that bullshit with the fat guy too.
>>
>>122364947
where did you stop in bakuman?
>>
>>122364973
I don't even remember, after the Detective manga got released.
>>
>>122364957
>implying that in real life, hard workers always get the best part of the deal and not get axed immediately
>>
Bakuman is one of favorites, but I haven't gotten to Shirobako yet. At this point I'm just waiting for the season to end and then I'll burn through it in a weekend.
>>
>>122364850
>Bakuman
>>
Blonde MC in bakuman marries the worst girl.
>>
>>122364431
>anime about creating manga
Bakuman is a manga about creating manga
>>
File: jabba.png (594 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
jabba.png
594 KB, 1024x578
This fucking guy. My least favorite male character of all time. At least faggot harem MCs and coldblooded villains are usually good-looking or at least average. This guy was a shit AND ugly, a fat bastard.

Also he bullied his benefactor. Hiramaru was man enough to sympathize with him and pull him off the streets, give him a job as his assistant, but the faggot couldn't contain his jealousy and kept bashing him. Fucking ingrate.

>>122365068
>Miyoshi
>worst
She was a good waifu wasn't she?
>>
>>122364431
If Bakuman didn't have the extremely awful romance and main character in it I would of loved it. doesn't help that the main dude looks like a DDS character. I can't stand that series
>>
File: onorekisamaanno.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
onorekisamaanno.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>122364431
Aoi Honoo is better.
>>
>>122364431
I like both of them. They're both interesting looks into their respective industries. Which is enough to make them worth a watch and make them up for their shortcomings.

I wouldn't mind more shows like these.
>>
File: 415812-miho.jpg (71 KB, 1673x944) Image search: [Google]
415812-miho.jpg
71 KB, 1673x944
>she sees your cock
>>
>>122364580
There's hardly any meta in shirobako other than those two stupid dolls narrating what's going on in Aoi's head. It's a pretty straightforward anime that just has cute girls to bolster its appeal.
>>
Shirobako is Bakuman moeshit version.
>>
>>122365214
I guess having no romance helps a lot too since most people hate "forced drama"
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.