[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mahouka translator said fuck the order and posted 4 and 5. Read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: yesss.jpg (149 KB, 1576x674) Image search: [Google]
yesss.jpg
149 KB, 1576x674
Mahouka translator said fuck the order and posted 4 and 5. Read it now before they take it down for being licensed.
>>
Miyuki a shit
>>
>>122352849

Why was Nakura so disrespectful to his master?
>>
>>122352849
>Do you even into rules, anon?
Translators can freely finish the unfinished volume on BT, they're given time to pack away with it and go home.

There you go, you have no reason to panic, vol. 14's Dear Brother won't be taken down anytime soon.
>>
>>122352930

>“Tatsuya kun is a reliable boy. Like a little brother. Right, a little brother. A little brother!”

Mayumifags BTFO
>>
When will bakabt implement an audio translation for the few of us who have a hard time reading from a computer screen after several hours and the words and lines start mixing and intertwining one another and you can't figure out where the fuck you were in the sentence.
>>
>>122356256
>wanting to listen to the voices of fat NEETs who likely mumble all their words
>>
>>122352849

Apparently they have permission to finish up vol 15 as well
>>
>>122356703
No. BT rules state a translator can finish the volume he's in middle of working on. Nothing else.
>>
>>122356168
>He can't into reading comprehension to see that she's trying to convince herself
I can do that, too, anon. :^)
>>
>>122357064

>Being this much in denial that Mayumi is turning to Tatsuya as a little brother because big J is too scary to ask for help
>>
>>122356951

Fuck you're right

>In view of the announcement, I have attempted to post the previously translated chapters 4 and 5. Whether this will be accepted is up to Baka-Tsuki.
I have read the cessation guidelines and it seems to state that we may be allowed to finish volume 14 but, will not be allowed to work on volume 15 or any more volumes. I know this is a disappointment but, the rules are there to respect the Author's rights.
We should also remember that this is a good thing. Mahouka will now be be translated to a professional standard that I personally cannot reach. The wait will be long but it should be worth it.

>Sashiko
>>
>>122355148
Because Nakura could smell Koichi's corruption from a mile away. He felt bad for Mayumi and the twin girls suffering as a result of their father's treason from working with Chinatown. Nakura was a true patriot.
>>
>>122352930
Agreed, not even a Mayumifag or any other other fag. Just read for magic and clan politiks. Miyuki's obsessive onii-samas and beauty descriptions make you hate her and frankly I don't give a shit about her inner turmoil on whether she can fuck her onii-sama or not.
>>
>>122357242
It's funny how her fear of dragging the Juumonji clan into Saegusa business resulted in dragging the Yotsuba and Ichijou instead. Couldn't have been worse for Koichi. The Yotsuba have more proof of his treason and even Masaki thought it was odd that Nakura on behalf of the Saegusa was meeting Zhou at such an odd location at night.
>>
>Mikihiko completely misunderstood. Just as Tatsuya had induced him to. And, Tatsuya felt no guilt over this. The actual truth of this situation, his relationship with the Yotsuba, was something that should not be known yet. It was still too dangerous for it to be known. It was way too soon to drag Mikihiko in as an accomplice.

Is he serious in grooming mikihiko to be an accomplice?
>>
>>122358403

Pretty much this. That and the guy who gave chapter 15 summaries confirmed it

>Nakura’s action proved, Koichi’s trusted subordinate left hints to others about his activities. Tatsuya learned, Koichi failed to control his own man. Or, in some way Saegusa family does not have loyal followers. This can bring a big meaning in the future.

Dude left clues for Mayumi to figure out what he was up too tasked to kill Zhou. He was in no way completely loyal to Koichi. In fact they seem like a much weaker clan than I thought judging by Nakura brushing off the backup as a hindrance.
>>
>>122358577
I think even Pixie is more lively than her, she is just a mindless doll and her only function is praising her Onii-sama, and become a crazy bitch every time he is with another girl.
>>
>>122358990
>I think even Pixie is more lively than her

Just stop. Unless you ever had an opposite gender sibling, you will never EVER understand miyuki.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.