[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heavy Object Slated for Fall 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Heavy_Object_v01_cover.jpg (245 KB, 872x1200) Image search: [Google]
Heavy_Object_v01_cover.jpg
245 KB, 872x1200
http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/newreleases/978-4-04-865064-9/

Index S3 never
>>
>>122288912
Why no Index S3
>>
>>122288912
So that probably means there'll be some new info about it at the spring festival. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the thing that was teased last year, even though it would be extremely trollish. Actually, that's just more reason to expect it.
>>
This is the new light novel, right?
You scared me and made me think it was an anime adaptation.
It's not, right anon?
right?
>>
>>122289233
Anime adaptation. The novel was released long time ago, the translation are in BT.
>>
>>122289233
They announced the news that it's getting an anime adaptation last year.
>>
>>122289289
I've read the first six so far, I just fear what will happen. I used to love his other series, then the anime fanbase made me stop reading because I didn't want to be one of them.
>>
PV from event last year :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YuuKTwwiPd4

Eri Suzuki as Milinda Blantini
Kaito Ishikawa as Heivia Winchel
Natsuki Hanae as Quenser Barpotage
Shizuka Itou as Major Floretia Capistrano
>>
>>122289390
Idk how I missed this, thanks anon.
>>
>episode 24 ends
>credits roll
>you hear some clapping but it's mostly grumbling and hear people leaving
>screen zooms
>its a movie theater
>finishes zooming out so the camera is behind the seats in the theater
>you see two people one teenaged male with somewhat spiky hair and a girl
>"that movie was super good wasn't it super Hamazura"
>Index 3 logos appears as you hear shattering glass and screen fades to black

>index 3 is announced as a 3 cour series with a movie to cover the final battle against othinius.
>>
>>122289867
That would be the most perfect way to announce it. Entertaining, plays right into the hype and is actually canon. But it won't happen so please don't make me imagine it./spoiler]
>>
>>122289867
3 cours of Index III would only get up to the end of WW3.
>>
>>122290358
What if they go full TWGOK and skip Battle Royale?
>>
>>122290481
This is JC Staff we're talking about so 2 to 3 episodes per arc
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.