[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mushoku Tensei
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1425290696735.jpg (282 KB, 721x1024) Image search: [Google]
1425290696735.jpg
282 KB, 721x1024
New chapter out new thread nowhere.
>>

2.3/3 parts completed

Is it out in a pastebin somewhere?
>>
>>122255606
What? No.
I'm talking about the webnovel:
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n9669bk/268/
>>
>>
>>122255877
>moonrunes
That's probably why nobody is talking about it.
>>
>>122255877
So ln/wn seperate timelines confirmed?
>>
File: 1424881780538.jpg (233 KB, 720x1024) Image search: [Google]
1424881780538.jpg
233 KB, 720x1024
>>122256378
No, it's actually denied.
>>
So I stopped reading when I read a spoiler that Gisu betrayed

what are the chances of that just being a misunderstanding? Doesn't sit right with me that he's an apostle.
>>
>>122255919
>Update
Manga pace got better... ..at this rate it won't be until chapter 15 till demon adventure
>>
>>122257425
Nope, he just tried to kill the whole supard race just now. Tought Death God a Kishirika trolled him.
>>
>Orsted supposed to be home with childrens
>he and the whole group isin the supard village right now
I don't like where is it going.
>>
>>122257425
He said it himself, about as clearly as possible. It's not a misunderstanding.
>>
>>122258046
They still have Wolf to defend them. Apparently wolf is a badass, even if the only thing that's hinted that is Orsted.
>>
>>122255877
>>122256079
Nothing even happens in the chapter anyway. To do spoilers:
Rudy eats Japanese food (with soy sauce) with Ruji and Norn.
Moested likes playing ball with the Supard kids and will be on standby in the village.
Goldy goes to gather info, Axey stays with Rudy.
Rudy meets up with Zanoba and Zanoba tells him a rumor that Kalmann III is going to be participating in the extermination force, but can't actually find Kalmann.
Rudy meets with the King, which is hilariously easy (he had to pay 1 gold to see him right away, which Asura gold is like 10 times the value of the local gold anyway).
Convinces King to let him show two trusted...guards? that there are indeed harmless Supard in the forest. End chapter.
>>
So I just caught up with this shit, after about a month of reading.

Pretty fun.

Are theories and the like being archived/compiled somewhere, or is it just mostly casual discussion? 'Cause I'd like some more insight regarding some matters. Specifically, why does Orsted want Hitogami dead? I'm not sure if he explained it at some point and I just forgot, but it's been bothering me for a while.

Also, Roxy a best
>>
>>122259381
>Specifically, why does Orsted want Hitogami dead? I'm not sure if he explained it at some point and I just forgot, but it's been bothering me for a while.
It's a pride thing. The previous Dragon Gods wanted to kill Hitogami and that task was entrusted to him and was what he was trained for.

As far as I can tell, he didn't have any personal beef with Hitogami before the loop shit.
>>
>>122259550
>As far as I can tell, he didn't have any personal beef with Hitogami before the loop shit.
Wasn't the previous Dragon God his father, and killed by Hitogami?
>>
>>122259752
I think Rudeus's impression was that his father's death didn't account for how much Orsted hated Hitogami. It also doesn't explain why Orsted's father wanted to kill Hitogami originally.
>>
Will the manga ever catch up to the LN?
>>
>>122259896
I assumed that was somehow related to how 5 of the 6 original worlds were destroyed and/or made uninhabitable.
>>
>>122260012
nope
>>
>>122260115
But I don't want to read a book
>>
>>122260160
But /a/ is essentially a very horribly written and inconsistent book with no plot.
Why are you here?
>>
>>122260160
manga is about 10 chapters
novel is about 200
manga gets a chapter or two every month
novel gets an entire volume every month

at least unlike most LNs MT's novel actually has most of it translated.
>>
>>122260420
Not like I can just leave
>>
>>122260012
No, because almost all mangas based on light novel cover one volumen in 7-12 months, also this>>122260424
>>
>>122260452
There's always Gensokyo.
>>
>>122257425
Gisu is a shit-tier beta for Hitogami. No way around it.

"Haw-haw! I killed your entire tribe, including your family!"
"Oh well... I'd hate you, but you helped me before so that would be a jinx. Better just bend over and ask for more, for the rest of my life."
>>
>>122258338
I think... it's not even that wolf is a badass, as much as it is that wolf can cement the destiny of those around him. So Lara, who is integral to defeating Laplace, is safe, as is, presumably, the rest of Rudi's kids.

Hitogami needs to set up "sure kill" scenarios to deal with them, and any time Rudi or Orsted is near them, it becomes impossible for him to plan anything since he can only read their destinies if Orsted and Rudi "don't exist" going forward.
>>
It's been a few months since the light novel was updated, what happened to Verse and Kaezar?
>>
>>122261007
He probably views it that Hitogami was going to kill them all either way, but chose to save Gisu.
>>
>>122261463
I have no idea who you are talking about. I'll assume it's a troll, or a translation confusion.
>>
>>122261007
What else are you going to do? We're talking about someone who claims to be God, living in another dimension and can see the future. The same guy who made The Quagmire throw himself at the strongest guy in the world just stay on his good side.
>>
>>122261613
http://pastebin.com/u/Verse-kun
http://pastebin.com/u/Kaezar
there you go bud, now open wide!
>>
>>122261593
Still shit-logic.

"Hey, so I just murdered everyone in your town, but decided that since you were vaguely useful to me in the past, that I'll not engineer your death as well."
"Okay."
"He killed your entire family, and in the end he's going to toss you aside the moment he feels like it! Why are you following him even now?! We can protect you from him, and you can get revenge!"
"Yeah, but jinx."
>>
>>122261750
I understand what Gisu did, it's more like "he saved my life, no matter how much he fucks me over or people I know, I owe him for saving my life"
>>
>>122261696
>http://pastebin.com/u/Kaezar
Ah. A translator.

Meh. Since the webnovel isn't that different from the light novel, I didn't bother following up on it once translations ended.
>>
File: rat_6.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
rat_6.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1280
>>122261750
Seen another way, Hitogami probably knew Gisu would act that way, so he killed his race anyway. Gisu is pretty capable, and an overall huge asset for Hitogami, after all. Rudeus and Orsted certainly seem to think Hitogami is that crafty and he is
>>
>>122261750
It's exactly the same thing that Rudeus did. His future self went back in time to warn him that Hitogami would kill everyone he loved. The next thing that he does is to follow Hitogami's orders to try and kill Orsted.

He doesn't have much of a choice against what he sees as an omniscient person that appears in his dreams.
>>
>>122261007
>>122261750
All the apostles are like that.
Badigadi doesn't like Hitogami, but feels indebted to him.
Vita outright calls Hitogami evil, but since he saved him from a previous death god, he just viewed himself as being on borrowed time.
And Monkey admitted he was pretty upset at the whole village thing, but still views him as owing Hitogami.

Basically, they have no sense of values. Rudy didn't view Hitogami's help as being worth the lives of Roxy and Lara, so he said fuck that. It's not like Rudy didn't feel grateful to Hitogami, it's just Hitogami tried to get too much from him.
>>
>>122261892
Really? what are the main differences?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.