[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Parade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 26
Neither of them did anything wrong.
>>
File: 3199.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3199.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
I'd agree until he let the girl get fucked up in-front of his eyes.

Tatsumi can rot in hell.

I miss Ginti.
>>
File: 1418194755998.jpg (273 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1418194755998.jpg
273 KB, 800x800
>>122241560
>>
The detective should have stopped the rape. He didn't. Voided.

The brother should have forgiven the detective. He didn't. Voided.

They both did something wrong. And so Decim didn't hug them.
>>
>>122241560
>I'd agree until he let the girl get fucked up in-front of his eyes.

He could have killed him on the spot, but he does have a valid point that the rapist (holding a knife to her throat) could have killed her instead of just raping and beating her if he'd interfered.

He kills bad people, thus saving their future victims. Net positive. Detective is more a moral gray.

At the very least, big brother did nothing wrong at all. The ending of ep 9 seemed to imply they both went to the void.
>>
>>122241653
Decim hugged the billiards guy who knew was going to get voided
And the reality tv mom in that episode
>>
>>122241757
He waits until there is a victim though even when he knows their past crimes and tendencies.
He's a cool guy but he is only about raw justice, not protecting people from bad things happening to them
>>
I have just realized that the entire plot of Death Parade is for Decim to learn Human's emotions and how to judge more correctly.
So according to some people, he was wrong when he sent the mom to void. And yeah he did it wrong, that was pretty much the entire point of the show - Decim learning how to be a real arbiter.
>>
Decim is pants on head retarded. He should be fired.
>>
>>122241846

The victims would happen regardless of Keiji-san's presence.
>>
>>122241785
The billiards dude didn't get voided.
>>
By the preview it seemed next episode will be on Onna's trial, or at least something largely related to her. Is the plot preview up yet?
>>
>>122241884
>>122241940
It's basically a supernatural Psycho-Pass.
>>
/a/ can get pretty /pol/ sometimes.
>>
>>122242040
>implying /pol/ isn't everywhere
>>
>>122241530
What, you actually think right and wrong criteria have something to do with judgment? AHAHAHADOHOHOHO
>>
>>122242040

There's nothing about this that is /pol/. Morality isn't even politics. This is more /lit/ than anything.
>>
File: 1CK9QDd.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1CK9QDd.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
>>122241560
Coincedentally I also miss Ginti

What happened to the Idol? Reincarnated?
>>
>>122241999
He was about to until the old man told him it was alright to switch places
>>
>>122242118
The moment you start making excuses for actions that cause other people suffering, you need to stop and go back to /pol/.
>>
File: ,.jpg (1 KB, 92x39) Image search: [Google]
,.jpg
1 KB, 92x39
>>122241560
You know something's fucked up when Lelouch is right.
>>
>>122242207
Pretty much everything you ever do even things that don't necessarily matter to you have the potential to make someone else suffer. It's not as easy as you're making it out to be. Deliberately making someone else suffer is another thing obviously but context matters either way.
>>
File: 1352112227185.jpg (106 KB, 560x387) Image search: [Google]
1352112227185.jpg
106 KB, 560x387
>>122242071
>>
>>122241530
Congratulations. You figured out the plot.

The whole concept was to get Decim to question his own judgements. This is why Onna was saying the judgement process was flawed...
>>
>>122241953
The problem is how he lets the victims suffer more so he could punish the offender more severely.
He cares more about revenge than saving people
>>
>>122242302
Just because the judgment system is flawed doesn't mean they aren't both wrong.
>>
>>122242363
The brother only failed because the game he played drew out too much anger from him. The only person that was genuinely "wrong" was the detective fully aware of himself and accepted it.
The young brother was put into the worst situation possible.
The credits are even shown to make us sympathize with him more, as if to tell us "did he deserve to get voided?"
>>
>>122242154

Ginti a sadistic shit. Decim a cute and pure.

>>122242207

Keiji-san didn't cause any suffering (except to the bastards who deserved it.) Even if he hadn't been there, the people would still get raped/beaten/killed/whatever. Observing doesn't cause harm. His being there doesn't cause anything. By killing the bad guys, he prevents future suffering. Simple logic.

This is /lit/ material, not /pol/. Stop being a newfag moron. Have you ever even been to /pol/? You're just spouting that as an insult in places where it doesn't even fit the definition.
>>
>>122242363
But that brother didn't forgive the detective because he was provoked. If the detective wasn't goading him then his soul wouldn't be voided.
>>
Wasn't the whole purpose of the games that only one can be reincarnated and only one can be voided? How can they both get voided?
>>
>>122242329
Yes, but in this case the rapist most likely would have killed her if the Detective had decided to stop him. It was better for her to get raped and live than to die there.
>>
>>122242489
Even the detective was only acting the way he did because it was necessary as part of finding the criminals.
>>
>>122242329

Yes, that is correct. Removing rapist, even after the fact, is still better than nothing, because the future victims are saved.
>>
>>122242494
>Observing doesn't cause harm. His being there doesn't cause anything. By killing the bad guys, he prevents future suffering. Simple logic.
He is a hard boiled detective adult man who most likely has the power to stop crimes he witnesses and knows enough about the law.
Again, he let's them suffer to punish the criminals even harsher. He wants justice and revenge, not protect people.
I'm not saying it is wrong of him, but it is a selfish desire by a self interest of punishing evil. That's his thing.
>>
>>122242565
>only one can be reincarnated and only one can be voided
did you forget the two friends who were both reincarnated
>>
>>122242494
>Observing doesn't cause harm.

It does when his obligation as an officer of the law is to intervene in criminal behavior. It's legally and morally binding on him and he failed in those regards.
>>
>>122242565
Same way both got reincarnated.
>>
>>122242652
So if he weren't an officer of the law it would be okay?
>>
>>122242701
>He forgets of countries that have laws requiring people to help in those situations
He'd be fucked in court.
>>
>>122242494
>Observing doesn't cause harm.
Yes it does.
Eating a burger at home while a children starves to death in Africa doesn't make you an asshole.

Eating a burger right in front of a children starving to death makes you an asshole.

Being able to observe things directly changes and lot of things, and how you act or do not act while observing them can cause harm and you are responsible for it.
>>
>>122242286
Isn't that obvious, I initially thought about including that in my post but decided not to. Pattern recognition played a huge part in setting us apart from other animals but it only goes so far.

>>122242494
Stopping crime is his fucking duty as a police officer/detective holy shit. You are literally /pol/.
>>
>>122242701
Of course not, but there's no legal obligation in that respect, only a moral one.
>>
>>122242753
>Eating a burger right in front of a children starving to death makes you an asshole.
How?
It's your burger.
Taking a burger from starving children and eating it makes you an asshole, you communist fuck.
>>
>>122242753
Being an asshole and directly causing harm are not linked.
>>
>>122241530
reminder that every faggot except the couple from the episode 4 from this show should be voided
>>
>>122242834
Or none of them.

They only had one life of misfortune. Maybe in the next they will be nicer
>>
>>122242834

>couple from the episode 4

But vanity is a sin
>>
File: muricans.jpg (21 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
muricans.jpg
21 KB, 384x395
>>122242795
>using word communist as an insult
>>
How are people who died alone get judged?
>>
>>122242565
>Wasn't the whole purpose of the games that only one can be reincarnated and only one can be voided?

No. The game is just a way to make drama. What if you had two saints? Or two sinners? Why the one/one demand? That isn't true at all.

>>122242624

Consider this. What if we had a bunch of men like Keiji-san running around, removing all evil? The world would be free from evil men, eventually. Therefore, his actions are good because they lead to good eventual outcomes.
>>
Did the detective go around watching victims before his wife died?

Wouldn't the death of a loved one cause your priorities to change. Those women he watched were raped, not murdered.
>>
>>122242931
How do you survive with an IQ this low?
>>
>>122242834

The tv girl is the only one who didn't really deserve it, showed that she actually cared about her family in her darkest moment then showed she actually didn't want to hurt anyone after that
>>
File: 1424752181090.gif (2 MB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
1424752181090.gif
2 MB, 460x259
>>
>>122242911
No I used is as a descriptor you commie fuck.
>hurr people obliged to give free handouts to poor and dumb!
>>
If he would of did something the rapist could of easily killed the girl with the knife and ran away. Its best if he waits until alone to get him, so there was nothing he could do but watch.
>>
>>122242787
>but there's no legal obligation in that respect
Actually could be considered to be illegal here (Finland).

>Neglect of rescue
>A person who knows that another is in mortal danger or serious danger to his or her health, and does not give or procure such assistance that in view of his or her options and the nature of the situation can reasonably be expected, shall be sentenced for neglect of rescue to a fine or to imprisonment for at most six months.

Don't know if there are similar laws elsewhere.
>>
>>122241653
Kill me once, shame on you. Kill me twice, void you go.
>>
>>122242960
He's obssesed with revenge, simple as that.
If the world was run with people like him, everyone would be on edge to not offend anyone because fear of retaliation by someone else.
It would be a fucking mess, there would probably be a civil war if you want to actually talk about that if people like Keiji took over.
He's a failed batman, hell even Kitsurugi from Fate was strangely better in his morals of focusing to save people by any means necessary, not punishing evil
I love revenge stories but Keiji by no doubt deserved to get voided by the standards of the show
>>
File: 1417975318626.jpg (38 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
1417975318626.jpg
38 KB, 302x302
>>122243151

I'm intrigued. How often is that law enforced?
I'd imagine there are all sorts of issues that would arise when trying to establish liability for failing to give assistance.
>>
>>122243052
>we should all selfishly go at each other throats so inequality gets worse and worse

Oh I'll be laughing when we hit singularity and the rich will be literally unkillable.
>>
>>122241653
It's not that the brother should have forgiven the detective, it's that the brother gave in to revenge for the sake to satisfy his anger.
I dont think he should have been voided because he was put in such a terrible situation, both driven by Decim AND the detective into torturing the guy.
>>
The Detective lost any moral upper ground when he just watched her getting raped.
>>
File: 1422227993882.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1422227993882.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>122242834
>The wife from ep 1
Deserved to be reincarnated
>The couple from ep 3
Definitely deserved reincarnation
>The neet from ep 4
Reincarnation, he didn't do anything really wrong in life, and he suffered quite a bit.
>The woman from ep4
She could have gotten reincarnated if she wasn't such bitch in the trial/when she got famous.
>The idol from ep 6
Let's say he deserved the reincarnation
>The girl from ep 6
She deserved a reincarnation, but she got nothing.
>The detective from last episode
He should have gotten reincarnated if he had started feeling bad about not trying to save people
>The onii-chan from last episode
He definitely deserved reincarnation, and would have gotten it, if Decim and the detective hadn't provoked him so much.
>>
>>122243151
It's illegal to choose not to put myself in harm's way? What if the attacker was hiding a knife?

That sounds a bit flawed.

I mean I would phone the police, but I'm no hero.
>>
>>122243254
>>122243151
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue
>>
>>122243271
>selfishly
No, the selfish person is the one going "gibe, gibe, gibe!" to the ones that has.
Make your own fucking fortune you lazy leftie fuck.
>>
>>122242888
these niggas did everything wrong, again except the couple that i dont even know why they were in that episode, was the weakest episode so far

>>122242899
i'm sorry, i mean the couple from the episode 3 that get reincarnated

>>122243024
>neglecting her kids, trying to kill the otaku faggot hitting his face in the monitor
>>
>>122242960
The world will not be free of evil, it cannot. Its impossible. To do so would require the intervention of nothing short of near Godlike capability to control everyone and purge all thoughts of "evil" from our minds.

And there's the hyper-prickly topic on WHAT is EVIL.

Besides, the whole Reincarnation - Void thing is overrated in difference.
You guys think it actually matters? There is no Heaven. Either you effectively "die" with your memories and what makes you you purged to live a new life, another person OR sent to the Void, permanently.

Even if you do get Reincarnated, sooner or later an incarnation of your soul will fuck up, and you;d get sent to the Void just like everyone else.

Death Parade is GrimDark as fuck. Their God has effectively abandoned them to an inherently flawed system
>>
>>122243111
or she wouldnt of gotten rape and the guy would be in jail now. only a asshole would just watch
>>
>>122243419
>Besides, the whole Reincarnation - Void thing is overrated in difference.
>You guys think it actually matters? There is no Heaven.

You think you get judged once you're dead? It's a fictional show so there might as well be a heaven.
>>
>>122243288
>The wife from ep 1
implying she didn't cheat her husband

>The couple from ep 3
they didn't even did anything wrong to deserve being at quindecim, so yeah, they deserved it

>The neet from ep 4
he throw his life that is the worst thing you can do, also he left his family suffering just because he was such a faggot

>The woman from ep4
void that shit

>The idol from ep 6
playing with the feelings and breaking every girl just to feel good and keep having sex

>The detective from last episode
KEIKAKU DOOR, JOIN THE DARKSIDE ending, he was trying to get revenge, not trying to save the people, he let the rapist abuse the girl

>The onii-chan from last episode
siscon, faggot, and has the same mindset as the detective "we couldn't protect the one we promised to protect" he went full edgy
>>
>>122243469
The show has no heaven, pay attention

The Arbiters has 2 choices, ONLY 2 choices
-send a soul to mind scrubbing and sent back to the wheel of life where they will die again to be judged again
-send the soul to the empty abyss of nothing to dwell with their negative emotions and nothing else for all eternity

Reincarnation only delays the inevitable. Sooner or later an incarnation will fuck up, and into the Void you go.

There are no winners in DP, only losers, would be losers, and the sad fucks that have the job to perpetuate this shit system
>>
>>122241560
I miss Ginti too
>>
>>122243254
Who knows. I could find one case where two men were sentenced when they witnessed a guy beating another guy to death in a private apartment, but didn't call for help or anything.

>>122243332
>and does not give or procure such assistance that in view of his or her options and the nature of the situation can be reasonably expected
You're probably not expected to risk your life.
>>
>>122243676
Some people consider reincarnation to be heaven. Heaven doesn't have to be a literal heaven.
>>
>>122243419
Typical corrupted capitalist mind only thinking that the only way to win in life is to become rich. I pity you.
>>
>>122243761
>Some people consider reincarnation to be heaven

implying this shithole of world isn't hell?
>>
>>122243821
I'm enjoying myself, maybe you should get your shit together.
>>
Tatsumi fucked up in that it didn't matter whether the stalker went through with the rape. A serious attempt at crime is just as heinous as a successful one; they're ethically equivalent.

>>122243776
>2011
>Thinking capitalism is a dirty word

Hope you've never backed a project on Kickstarter, otherwise you'd be a filthy capitalist pig.
>>
>>122243761
Doesnt seem very "heavenly" to me mate

Its like calling rocks food when the only choice is either rock or lava.

>>122243862
Of course we're enjoying ourselves, otherwise we wont be here discussing anime and lore unlike the rest of this shitty ass board
>>
>>122243645
>implying she didn't cheat her husband
She cheated on her husband, but felt like shit after doing it.
Also she threw the tantrum at the end of the episode because she knew what was going on and she decided to protect her husband. At least that's what I think.
But even if I'm wrong she still deserved to be reincarnated because she regretted that she cheated.
>the idol
Fair enough, I just thought that he performed really well during the judgment.
>>
>>122243862
nigga we are enjoying ourselves, the world is shit anyways
>>
>>122243862
I'm sure it's nice and warm in your basement but outside of it, the world is pretty grim.
>>
The edgiest show of the season attracts the edgiest fanbase, what a surprise.
>>
>>122244083
>2015
>using outdated buzzwords
>>
Answer me this
Decim didn't let the husband get his hands on the wife from the first episode. So why did he let the brother have his way with the detective?
>>
>>122243645
>playing with the feelings and breaking every girl just to feel good and keep having sex
He didn't play with her feelings. He has casual sex and dates them for awhile and stops. Thats it. She was too attached and committed sudoku. He wasn't in the wrong. If he played around with many girls and was an asshole, he would have been voided.
>>
>>122244167
Because dealing with murderers is a whole different concept.
>>
>>122244167
He wanted to see if the kid would "kill" the detective in revenge. When he did, it became obvious that he was unrepentant and beyond saving.
>>
>>122244167
The husband didn't kill his wife on purpose even if he was at fault for the accident.
>>
>>122244234
Inb4 the husband was a murderer
>>
File: 1422994820469.png (213 KB, 491x604) Image search: [Google]
1422994820469.png
213 KB, 491x604
>>122244167
Decim needed to know if the Onii-chan would do it. If he did - void the fucker,if he didn't - probably reincarnation
>>
>>122244282
>>122244299
Inb4 the husband was a murderer
>>
if pooleykins was your arbiter, would you get reincarnated or go into the void?
>>
>>122241560
>I miss Ginti.
Me too. I wouldn't mind him getting his own show with Clavis and Mayu teasing and annoying him all the time.
>>
>>122244167
run DecimMind.exe

if(Kid.murders(Detective))
sendTo Void
else
sendTo Reincarnation
>>
>>122243985
yeah she cheated, she still didn't say anything to her husband until they were in quindecim and was just for the purpouse of saying that wasn't his kid, she said that because she thought that the husband were going to spend the rest of the eternity in hell, so he wouldn't be crying all the eternity thinking he killed his family, instead he killing a whore, making a good thing don't erase the bad thing tho

>>122244178
they didn't even show if he was reincarnated, also, are you trying to say that don't giving a shit and just play with the feelings of every girl and breaking them isn't a bad thing?
>>
>>122243332
>I mean I would phone the police, but I'm no hero.

I'd say that's sufficient.

>>122243188

Are you judging by outcome (action) or by intention? From my point of view, killing bad people = saving good people = good. Doesn't matter why he killed them or when. It's most efficient to kill them before they commit a crime, but even afterwards you save people in the future by removing asshole.

Intention is secondary to action in determining a moral right. Not to say it has no part, but it's more minor than actual outcome.
>>
>>122241530
Seee /a/? Japan hate rape like this serie show
howewer you support the stupid sadpanda to the scum of japan keep making they garbage
Best Japanese hate people like you /a/
>>
>>122244448
>Not writing it in a void function
You had one job anon.
>>122244616
>making a good thing don't erase the bad thing tho
I didn't say it does, but cheating was only thing she did wrong, at least the only thing that we know of that we know of.
Cheating once on your partner isn't something so wrong that you'd need to void someone for doing it.
>>
>>122243419

It was an exercise in thought, not a solution proposal. In judging an action, one means is to consider what would happen if everyone took that action/outlook. Would that be good or bad? It's a method of thought.

I agree the system is flawed. That's half the point of the show.
>>
>>122244791
As if you could call most of the sadpanda garbage rape.
>>
File: 48836789_p0.jpg (442 KB, 1000x945) Image search: [Google]
48836789_p0.jpg
442 KB, 1000x945
>>122243899
>it didn't matter whether the stalker went through with the rape.

Valid argument.

>>122243926
>Doesnt seem very "heavenly" to me mate

Because you're a christian-centric imbecile. Reincarnation is arguably better than a boring, sterile, pious heaven. Either way, it doesn't matter. Just think of it as pass/fail, good/bad, heaven/hell. What it actually is doesn't matter. The point is Decim making a judgement.
>>
File: 48801058_p0.jpg (219 KB, 800x1230) Image search: [Google]
48801058_p0.jpg
219 KB, 800x1230
>>122244083

>examination of the human quality
>edgy

You've never read a book in your life, have you?

>>122244167

He doesn't have a moral stance against them beating each other up. His only goal is to make a judgement.
>>
>>122244924
yeah she cheated the man who put his trust in her, being married, and still while going to have a child, she didn't say anyshit and died, also this show have a lot of things doing bad, if you get reincarnated, what that shit stop you from cheating again?

>inb4 is a different person with different mindset and raised by different parents

so why the "corrupted" soul need to be voided?, they will have the odds and the hope of born in a good family
>>
>>122244990
I know, at least their system has some structure, and the staff, except for that old Shady Guy, Nona and Co., seems to be dedicated to the job.

Still utter shit, as if their God made it obtusely retarded to fuck with them and left

>>122245007
True that
Hard to call it rape when more than half of em start liking it
Its like all of them have the will equivalent of wet tissue paper
Not that I'm complaining or anything

>>122245268
I'd rather call it shit/more shit since its either fully die-no memories or suffer for all eternity. Heaven implies something good or neutral. The Tower system is void or delay for a few lifetimes, then void
>>
>>122243821
Probably you lead a quite decent life compared to people who actually live through hell in this world. If they were reincarnated into your position, maybe that would be heaven.
>>
File: 48514807_p0.jpg (380 KB, 600x851) Image search: [Google]
48514807_p0.jpg
380 KB, 600x851
>>122244350

Probably reincarnated. I'm too introverted to be violent or malicious.

>>122244791

>Japan is one person
>>
Man I'd rather get voided as a good person or complete degenerate, rather than getting reincarnated constantly until I eventually get voided for being a little bitch.

At least with the former I'll have a better time with my own thoughts.
>>
>>122245400
Probably the souls that get reincarnated "remember" what they regretted doing in their previous life, so they will not do it again and live a fulfilling life.
>>
File: laughing at you.png (27 KB, 114x198) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.png
27 KB, 114x198
>>122243419
>Death Parade is GrimDark as fuck. Their God has effectively abandoned them to an inherently flawed system
I suppose you think real life is GrimDark as fuck too, then?
>>
>>122245595
>not wanting to live forever
Why would anyone want non existence when anime exists?
>>
File: 48442558_p0.png (393 KB, 626x646) Image search: [Google]
48442558_p0.png
393 KB, 626x646
>>122245400

I may be misremembering, but the episode went:

>guy thought his wife cheated because of something he overheard
>the gossip was actually about someone else entirely
>man got he and his wife killed because he was angry about the "cheating" (and distracted him while driving)
>man's distrust and unjustified anger literally got his entire family killed
>woman lied that it wasn't his child and she did cheat, so he wouldn't feel bad
>she never actually cheated
>Decim realizes afterwards that he made a mistake in voiding her
>>
>>122245659

I was talking in terms of the show, if reincarnation is just scrubbing away your past life and throwing you back into the life cycle then eventually you're going to do something that gets you voided. Therefore getting voided is inevitable. From my understanding, the void isn't complete non-existance but rather being left alone with your thoughts and emotions.

Therefore it would be better to experience that whilst in possession of a strong character, either supremely good character or extremely bad character.
>>
>>122245425
>as if their God made it obtusely retarded to fuck with them and left
God didn't made the system, Occulus did.
>>
>>122245651
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence or presence, its simply no current evidence.

i.e. I dont give a shit about those retarded arguments. I got better things to do, like shitposting on /a/
>>
>>122245770

I think the rumors weren't about her, but she did actually cheat on him and regret it. She lied about the extent of it out of guilt and love, so that the husband could feel better about the situation.
>>
>>122245770
she actually cheated, decim went full autist thinking that she got married just because the woman wanted his money.
>>
I can't help but think the onii-chan was screwed hard, only a saint wouldn't have fucked up under that pressure.
>>
File: 48392529_p0.png (505 KB, 550x862) Image search: [Google]
48392529_p0.png
505 KB, 550x862
>>122245835
>Therefore getting voided is inevitable

This is an incorrect conclusion. All you have to do is not be an asshole. It's entirely plausible to live countless ages without being voided. Void or not void is not down to random probability. It's down to making the best of your situation.
>>
>>122246024
are you saying that you have not random odds to be born in a fucked up family and do something bad and eventually get voided because you were manipulated all the time?
>>
What if the void is simply a place where youre forced to shitpost til the end of time due it being nothing but negative emotions?
>>
File: frodo.jpg (82 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
82 KB, 400x399
>>122245883
What arguments exist against the law of entropy, anon?
>>
>>122246008
What point is there in receiving all memories of a person, if Decim can neither interpet them nor pass judgment by them?

I like this show, but the arbiter system is absolutely retarded. It's like the lotus haired dude just made it shits and giggles, while watching dead people suffer even more.
>>
>>122246024

How is that an incorrect conclusion if we're going off of the assumption I listed? That your personality is scrubbed clean before being thrown into the life cycle again?

People aren't born assholes (not to mention it being completely subjective), they become one due to the circumstances they've been through in their lives. So long as you're being reincarnated and being thrown into different situations, with a different arbiter judging you at the end, then eventually you will get voided. I don't see how that was an incorrect conclusion in the slightest.
>>
>>122246295
Yeah, the more I watch this the more I find it dumb.
>>
Both of them fucked up horribly and entirely deserved getting Voided™
>>
>>122246295
They've explained multiple times why the memories alone aren't enough.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.